• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 20, 2024, 11:58:21 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Dad Confronts Abortion Protesters At Clinic

Started by Archael, October 28, 2010, 04:20:16 am

Wiz

Saw this in my subscriptions and those bitches just got owned.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Vanya

Those kinds of protesters are ignorant scum.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
¯\(°_0)/¯

Pickle Girl Fanboy

You have to save the babies so you can deny them education and health care, use them for child labor, and molest them.  Fundamentalist Christianity, hard at work.

Xifanie

Wow, I would feel so bad if I were one of those xtians.
  • Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Archael

Quote from: "Pickle Girl Fanboy"You have to save the babies so you can deny them education and health care, use them for child labor, and molest them.  Fundamentalist Christianity, hard at work.

lol!

Skip Sandwich

There is a catholic church right down the street from where I live, and I have to watch these kinds of protests ALL THE TIME as I travel to and from my house (they even have a van that drives around uptown with pictures of aborted fetuses), it is disgusting.
"Dave?  Are you there?"
"Yeah.  I can't get you through the cell now."
"You have to talk through the bratwurst from now on. I'm sorry. I didn't know it would do that."
http://www.johndiesattheend.com

Zaen

Very clear example of people going about what they believe in the wrong way.

If you claim it causes more suicides in the mother, then be there to help them. Waving around pictures of dead babies isn't going to change anything.

Yelling at people doesn't help either. If you're going to oppose something, at least do it with respect. Seriously.
"Oh, God!! The Hokuten!!" ~Guard, Sand Rat Cellar

Shade

Quote from: "Zaen"Yelling at people doesn't help either. If you're going to oppose something, at least do it with respect. Seriously.

Unless you are trolling....
Upupupu...

Zetsubou

philsov

Quote from: "Shade"
Quote from: "Zaen"Yelling at people doesn't help either. If you're going to oppose something, at least do it with respect. Seriously.

Unless you are trolling....

trolling irl is called being an asshole, and usually results in social isolation and/or physical harm.  Thats why its done anonymously, over the internet.   :mrgreen:
Just another rebel plotting rebellion.

Xifanie

Man, Skip, if I had such an opportunity and were gay, I would kiss man to man in front of the xtians; loool.
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Jon

I am against abortions unless it was a rape. Seriously, they need to educate people better in prevention rather than this nonsense. Also because in reality, the would be mothers are killing their babies, which is just sickening if you think about it. What the hell is wrong with society?! People used to be proud of their children, especially before the 20th century. In most religions, people believe that children were a gift from God, even if you don't believe that, it still has nothing to do with the fact that these young mothers are killing unborn babies. Still, standing in front of an abortion clinic and screaming is just retarded. They plain and simple need to educate people better in prevention, its that simple.
There ain't no gettin' offa this train we on!

Kill_Bones

My philosophy: Do whatever the fuck you want as long as it doesn't affect me. I hate protesters in general, they're loud and obnoxious. I've had protesters on MY PROPERY yelling about abortion, just sitting in my yard screaming their heads off at people. Needless to say, I was PISSED. As for the video, I agree with the news guy, the dad was very calm in that situation.

Full credit to Mayhem over at RPGuild for my sig

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."  

-Abraham Lincoln

Quote from: Dome on February 19, 2011, 04:36:46 am
Sorry Eternal, I don't have balls....

Kaijyuu

QuoteI hate protesters in general, they're loud and obnoxious.
That's the point, as most people are apathetic sheep.

DaveSW

Pro-lifers are idiots.  They don't understand that someone can be Pro-Choice and would never have an abortion.  I have one kid, and a second one on the way, we can barely afford it, but both my wife and I would never choose to have an abortion unless she was in danger, or if the child had serious birth defects.  We are both still Pro-Choice, and would never fault someone who chose differently.  That is what it means to choose.
Oh, and if my second child were to have the same birth defect as the fetus mentioned in the video, I would do a lot more than what that guy did.  Stupid, ignorant b****es.
I am awesome.

Pickle Girl Fanboy

If someone wants to ban abortion, except in specific circumstances - like those mentioned above - then that's fine by me, but only if you take care of these kids after they are born.  That means health care, education, a sane adoption policy, abuse detection and intervention, and a host of other things.

Also, how exactly does outlawing what someone does to themselves and their body (or their unborn child, if you prefer that) not constitute gov't interfering in private matters, which is such a hot topic this election cycle?

If so many Christians hate abortion, why don't more of them adopt?

philsov

QuoteIf so many Christians hate abortion, why don't more of them adopt?

Or preach tolerance or do charity work or live more aesthetically or any other laundry list of practices that should be associated with the religion?  

I'd think the answer is pretty obvious :D
Just another rebel plotting rebellion.

DaveSW

The answer is simple: cause they don't read their own freaking bible.  I read the damn thing, and it was made perfectly clear to me about 300 pages in that YHWH is the main antagonist of the story.  Funny, the only time the bible mentions abortion, it advocates it to the point of saying that all illegitimate children need to be aborted, by taking some kind of magic drink, no less.  The easiest way to make someone an Atheist/Agnostic is have them actually read the bible, and not just pick out specific passages.

A recent study showed that Atheists and Agnostics knew more about any given religion then the people who actually follow that religion.  My response: "Well, no sh*t!"

I wish Norse mythology had its own bible, Odin is a way cooler version of Jesus.
I am awesome.

VampragonLord

they dont strictly have a bible, but as far as lore/practice goes i know a fairly large chunk of it. was there anything in particular you wanted info on?
15:05   slave: consensual slavery is the best thing ever~