• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:53:35 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Final Fantasy Tactics A2: A Clan's Journey

Started by Zeke_Aileron, August 18, 2017, 03:58:48 am

Shokudaikiri Mitsutada

May 02, 2020, 03:32:20 pm #260 Last Edit: May 02, 2020, 05:40:24 pm by Shokudaikiri Mitsutada
Loving this game. It was so funny to face a Rogue spamming Quicken and potion. haha 
The best thing was Hunter's ability in the beginning to gain extra loot. This really helps to unlock new weapons, equipment etc.

Edit@

I got a shield that gives a skill called Shield Toss to Soldier but that is not available for use.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
  • Discord username: Shokudaikiri Mitsutada

Zeke_Aileron

Quote from: Shokudaikiri Mitsutada on May 02, 2020, 03:32:20 pmEdit@

I got a shield that gives a skill called Shield Toss to Soldier but that is not available for use.

Special classes outside of known classes are listed under Soldier for unknown reasons, Shield toss is a Gria job ability.
  • Discord username: Zeke Aileron™#0606

Shokudaikiri Mitsutada

Quote from: Zeke_Aileron on May 03, 2020, 11:23:29 amSpecial classes outside of known classes are listed under Soldier for unknown reasons, Shield toss is a Gria job ability.

Thanks for the info bro! Someone posted that Ninja is already considerably weak and without Dual Wield it will be worse. It made me sad cuz Ninja is my favorite class. D:
  • Discord username: Shokudaikiri Mitsutada

Stemozo

Hey I'm having trouble finding the actual file containing the mod. I read through the thread and all the links I found were dead. Please help!

Zeke_Aileron

Quote from: Stemozo on May 14, 2020, 05:12:42 pmHey I'm having trouble finding the actual file containing the mod. I read through the thread and all the links I found were dead. Please help!

Uh, i'm not sure what links you're looking for since the mod file is a attachment in the original post.

Zeke_Aileron

Version 0.95 of A Clan's Journey has been updated onto the main post, the new changes for it are also implemented in the post as well.

A quick summary of what was added in this update:
  • New Job for Moogles and Nu Mou's.
  • Auction House gives different rewards now.
  • Shop Prices and Shop/Bazaar Mechanics have been revamped.
  • Turbo MP no longer exists for Player use.
  • More Hammer options for Hammer Knight.
  • New ability for Mace Echanter and Jester
  • More text descriptions updated.

chocolatemoose

How did you change the auction house rewards?

Zeke_Aileron

Zeke_Aileron

The next update will most likely be the quest rewards update for Gil, CP, EXP, and AP to balance out the flow of progression through missions, the loot rewards will be the same as Vanilla since I've given the player more options on obtaining Loot via the early Steal loot, and Hunting abilities, also as a tip, all the Steal abilities except Loot lv 1 & 2 do damage when stealing stuff to give players a better incentive on using those skills, plus stealing Gil is also viable since the Bazaar Equipment is limited each purchase and slightly more expensive.

Do post here about any ideas or criticism about the mod if you want too, anyways I'm still looking into a way on disabling certain Clan Privileges, eh...

mingmong

August 26, 2020, 09:17:32 pm #269 Last Edit: August 26, 2020, 09:38:21 pm by mingmong
I like the idea of making auction give loot, but I think making unlocked bazaar items for only 1 purchase might be a little too punishing, even with the added loot steal.

Edit:
My seeq viking can't equip blunt weapon (hammers) only axes, even though some skills are shown in the weapon's description. I'm using the latest patch (v0.97)

Zeke_Aileron

August 27, 2020, 05:15:38 am #270 Last Edit: August 27, 2020, 01:26:59 pm by Zeke_Aileron
Quote from: mingmong on August 26, 2020, 09:17:32 pmEdit:
My seeq viking can't equip blunt weapon (hammers) only axes, even though some skills are shown in the weapon's description. I'm using the latest patch (v0.97)

I have put up a fix for the mod, sorry about that.

mingmong

September 02, 2020, 09:43:28 am #271 Last Edit: September 24, 2020, 05:54:21 pm by mingmong
Quote from: Zeke_Aileron on August 27, 2020, 05:15:38 amI have put up a fix for the mod, sorry about that.

Appreciated :)

mingmong

I want to suggest increasing the buy limit for equipment. The current state is too grindy and not really enjoyable for me, especially with the change in auction reward.

Zeke_Aileron

Quote from: mingmong on September 25, 2020, 07:26:30 amI want to suggest increasing the buy limit for equipment. The current state is too grindy and not really enjoyable for me, especially with the change in auction reward.

I was thinking of just making Armor normal purchasable like in Vanilla, but keep Weapons, Shields, and accessories single purchase only, which I haven't really got around to doing since I've been busy with other stuff.

peen

looking for new update and hope you finish it soon. Such a great mod ^^

maroon

My moogle astrologian can't equip range weapon (card), even though some skills are shown in the weapon's description. I'm using the latest patch (v0.97)

Zeke_Aileron

Quote from: maroon on October 15, 2020, 01:38:42 amMy moogle astrologian can't equip range weapon (card), even though some skills are shown in the weapon's description. I'm using the latest patch (v0.97)

This is fixed in the new update, sorry for that, it completely flew over me since i was just going through the changes quickly and just wanted the main update out.

Luso no Ivalice

It is really amazing that this mod is still continued after all these years. I first played it 2 years ago and it's still the best fft mod I've played. Keep up the good works sir

Luso no Ivalice

Does the astrologian job mastered bar never fulfilled? I have learned every skill from the cards and it's still uncomplete.

Toang

Hi,I really like your mod and you worked hard to make it.
I just started modding and trying all the tools in Current List of FFTA2 Editors and Modules,but it seems very limited.
So can you show me how to use and access hex to mod it.Tks u.