• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 05:03:29 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Kagebunji's sprites- Moving on...

Started by Kagebunji, August 04, 2009, 02:29:37 pm

MiKeMiTchi

Those sound nice. Also, change the whites (lower their brightness).
The blues I used were taken from your latest bikke sprite, btw. :P
Jot5 GFX Designer :: Spriter :: Mitchi

mav

Great work, MiKe!

Quote from: "Kagebunji"1. right now the tail of jacket(back poses) looks like it is not connected with the upper part of jacket, I will change it so it will look like one thing.
2.Skin below pants, I will delete it, to me pirates shouldn't have legs exposed, not even a bit,
Definitely wouldn't mind seeing you do 1, but 2 sounds like too much work for too little payoff. Whatever, just finish this sprite--at the very least it'll be a fan favorite and something that puts a smile on LD's face.

Again, good job, everyone.

Kagebunji

Awww, Mike, why you messed with palette? I had setuped everything, now there is a bunch to do with browns :( I'm really tired of messing with palettes and all.

Also I finished Lezard, angry face is present too.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

mav

How different are the palettes? Is it really that much of a hassle to deal with? Maybe you could use the palette editor and GraphicsGale to make it work for ya...

Kagebunji

Actually it is very different, I don't mean blue or white, but browns, they are bigges pain

MiKeMiTchi

March 06, 2010, 06:17:34 pm #1145 Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 10:42:38 pm by MiKeMiTchi
Hehe.. Sorry 'bout that.
See attached file Kage. I attached the gal file in the archive.

It will really help ya.

edit: Congrats with Lezard~!
Jot5 GFX Designer :: Spriter :: Mitchi

Kagebunji

Sweet, will se what that is :) Thanks

jimmyjw88

Well done, guys. Great job.

EDIT: Sorry Kage, but I will start Lezard port soon.
Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.

Kagebunji

Um, what port Jimmy? I don't remeber anything :?:

mav

Jimmy mentioned being willing to make a new portrait for Lezard, you said he could if I was okay with it, and I was, so now he's mentioning it.

:>

Kagebunji

Ah, I must fotgoten, well if you want to, then feel free to try :)

jimmyjw88

Haha. Well, its cool if you don't need it ^^
Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.

Cheetah

Quote from: "mav"Yeah...The clothing is a big issue here: with only two greens and two purples, I fill in some of the other shades with browns, and with so many browns things started to blend together. So I [over]used the black. And frankly, I don't see a quick fix. So I'm taking a break for bit.

I honestly feel like this portrait is much better than the new one. Why isn't it being used?
Current Projects:

mav

I dunno, frankly I don't like either portrait--I think Jimmy could make a much better one from scratch, if he wants to...

jimmyjw88

March 07, 2010, 02:29:28 am #1154 Last Edit: March 07, 2010, 02:57:17 am by jimmyjw88
Alright, here, how's this?

EDIT: Removed

Cheetah

Note that I have no knowledge of the original character and this is based off of a line drawing. So the hair looks a bit too spikey and animish, which also results in the head looking to small. Then the collar looks way to big compared to the cape/hood. Great line drawing as always though Jimmy.
Current Projects:

jimmyjw88

Ah yes, sorry. Here, I post with the reference picture this time.
[attachment=0:2cd91zf9]Lezard.png[/attachment:2cd91zf9]
I think I should scale down the collar and hood/cape.

And, thanks ^^

Kagebunji

I would pick the second one. Both are amazing, but 2nd one looks better I think.

Btw, have you seen those two? He looks evilish in those, so I hoped you will pick one of these :)

jimmyjw88

Yes, I have, Kage. If you really want either of these, I can try. Also, I've thought about the hand too. Hehe ^^

Kagebunji

Well, then try plz the one with the hand on face, this will be cool :D