• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 02:31:05 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Arch isn't a troll? And Jon is a troll?

Started by Shade, November 15, 2010, 12:11:03 pm

DaveSW

Thank Zodiac for FFHacktics!

I think 'thank Zodiac' will be my new replacement for the generic thank (insert deity here) exclamation.
I am awesome.

Melancthon

Quote from: "Archeal"FYI for all: I haven't trolled ONCE in this site since I got un-banned. I made it a point to behave 100% because I feel sorry for mis-behaving in the past. I have been 100% serious in every post and tried to be respectful in my messages. Just because I might disagree with you does not make me a troll, and doesn't give you the right to label me as one.

This.  I haven't seen Arch do anything that could be labeled trolling since the "unfortunate incident."  Being blunt does not equal being a troll.  Just because he doesn't use diplomatic language in an attempt to spare your feelings does not make him a troll.  Just because he USED to be a troll does not mean he continues to be one.  Allow a person to change without having to drag his past around with him.
Just a collaborator plotting collaboration.
"WHATS ST AJORA'S DEAL DUDE!?"

Pickle Girl Fanboy

Actually all atheists are descended from trolls.  Think about it:
1. They eat children,
2. They live under bridges, and
3. They hate billy goats.
Geez, man, do some research or something.

ffta707

Honestly, bringing up this argument again is completely pointless. It's over.

Melancthon

Quote from: "Pickle Girl Fanboy"Actually all atheists are descended from trolls.  Think about it:
1. They eat children,

Oh man, that explains a LOT.  My mind is officially blown!

Kaijyuu

Quote from: "Pickle Girl Fanboy"Actually all atheists are descended from trolls.  Think about it:
1. They eat children,
Pff, the hating billy goats thing is a myth.

Rest is 100%* factual though.

*[footnote conspicuously missing]
  • Modding version: PSX

samuchan

3. Cried when Obama was elected.

Jon

You guys are kidding with the "FYI for all" quote now, right? I can post examples of Arch trolling after the apology letter, if you want, its not in spam though. A troll post is anything that leaves a negative effect, example calling another user a nasty name, posting just for the hell of it, etc. Arch seemingly hates people like me, Odal, GS, and others, because everything oriented towards us doesn't leave us in the state of mood "like riding a unicorn on a rainbow of happiness" after reading his posts. Most of them are aggressive and written with a combination of disgust and anger. C'mon, Arch is a major troll, but then again we all are a troll to some extent, maybe not as big though...

Also @ Zodiac: I don't care anymore either way, but I had just finished a tutorial and then I couldn't post it to help everyone on this site because you got upset with my sarcastic reply.  Don't ban hammer me any more :mrgreen: (I won't write anything like that if it makes you upset for being "highly offensive".) Just don't cry a river for me over it >_>
There ain't no gettin' offa this train we on!

Archael

November 20, 2010, 07:57:46 am #28 Last Edit: November 20, 2010, 08:16:14 am by Archael
Quote from: "Jon"You guys are kidding with the "FYI for all" quote now, right? I can post examples of Arch trolling after the apology letter, if you want, its not in spam though. A troll post is anything that leaves a negative effect, example calling another user a nasty name, posting just for the hell of it, etc. Arch seemingly hates people like me, Odal, GS, and others, because everything oriented towards us doesn't leave us in the state of mood "like riding a unicorn on a rainbow of happiness" after reading his posts. Most of them are aggressive and written with a combination of disgust and anger. C'mon, Arch is a major troll, but then again we all are a troll to some extent, maybe not as big though...

I think you have some serious confusion with what trolling actually is.

A post that offends you isn't a troll post.

A post that leaves a "negative effect" for you isn't a troll post.

A post that disagrees with you isn't a troll post.

An aggressive post is not a troll post.

You are seriously misinformed Jon.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_%28Internet%29
In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional response

My posts in the General thread haven't been made to troll anyone, they were serious posts meant to provoke discussion, and they had actual content and information in them to back up my points and arguments. They were not just posting to incite emotional responses or "for the lulz", and they were not off-topic one liners or anything like that.

Like I said earlier in the thread: Just because I might disagree with you does not make me a troll, and doesn't give you the right to label me as one.

QuoteArch seemingly hates people like me, Odal, GS, and others,
See this is where it becomes clear that you can't tell the difference between someone who disagrees with you and someone who hates you or is out to cause harm to you or is a troll poster.

I don't hate anyone on this site, and just because I might disagree with you doesn't mean I hate you, Odal, GS, or "others".

Trying to tell people that I hate them or that I am a "major troll" just because I disagreed with you on one little issue (faith) in ONE thread in General is immature as hell.

gojoe

I never learn from my mistakes.

Kagebunji

• Modding version: Other/Unknown

Melancthon

Quote from: "gojoe"Has anyone seen my pants?

I bet you hate billygoats too.

ffta707

Trolling is like, constant abuse. A troll is someone who has no intentions of joining a site for it's content, but more to just piss people of. At least that's what I believe.

SilvasRuin

Voldemort already posted the definition.  "To piss people off" is included in said definition.

Kagebunji

Butthurt Jon asked on other site to quote this:

"Zodiac, I'm sorry. That was wrong of me. I meant it as a joke, but still that was disrespectful. From now on (if you decide to let me back on FFH) I will not make any more comments of such nature. In fact I mean to stay out of spam more or less altogether, I am after all just a spriter and tutorial writer, spam in the long run is a waste of time. I would really appreciate if you lifted the permanent ban and banned me simply from the General and Spam Forums. They are after all what has caused me problems. Thank you for reading this."

But since I like being a bitch, I will also quote this(just to be clear, this was said BEFORE apologize):

"...now I'm permanently banned from FFH. Not just that, I've been given the ultimate IP address ban, I can't even see anything on the forums...
I guess I pissed off little cry baby Zodiac once too much coupled with the stupid religious / atheist debates...shoulda never said anything because now I can never say anything again! Their loss though, no more simple step by step tutorials for noobs from yours truly!"

And small quote in my sig too!
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Kihaku_FTW

Insert Comedic Signature Here

Kihaku_FTW

Jon Strikes again!

"Not really, I am used actually getting banned, not just from FFH but in general. And stop calling Zodiac a "her", no matter how much he pretends he is a "he", unless he gets a sex change operation. This is what I'm talking about, this sounds so messed up..."

Partially anwser to my topic on there but he still is butthurt about Zodiac begin a female, a person is who they want to be. They dont need scientific operations or sex change operations. We are, who we are.

Kihaku_FTW

So aparently Jon says that I am Zodiac.

ffta707

Quote from: "SilvasRuin"Voldemort already posted the definition.  "To piss people off" is included in said definition.

I know. I was just posting what I thought. Guess it was unnecessary. XD

philsov

Quote from: "Kihaku_FTW"So aparently Jon says that I am Zodiac.

I'm sorry.
Just another rebel plotting rebellion.