• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 08:08:58 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Hey mods! please lock this and move to this category!

Started by itoikenza, August 04, 2010, 01:40:57 pm

itoikenza

http://www.clip-studio.com/quma/en/
Some hits you, So miss you, the center too, enter you, hits undone, have some fun, I know! misses come, render none, enter some... Always won!!... incomplete I know...

Melancthon

Quote from: "Dominic NY18"This won't end well.

Truth.

You have been told that what you are asking for is not going to happen.  The thread that you started was locked because your request was unreasonable (and that's putting it as politely as I can).  Creating a new thread in a new section that links back to a LOCKED TOPIC is only going to get you banned.
Just a collaborator plotting collaboration.
"WHATS ST AJORA'S DEAL DUDE!?"

GeneralStrife

NARUTO AVATAR OUTSIDE NARUTO AREA
ZODIAC GET OVER HERE

itoikenza

Quote from: "GeneralStrife"..............................................................
ZODIAC GET OVER HERE
guess it's back to gai for me!

Some hits you, So miss you, the center too, enter you, hits undone, have some fun, I know! misses come, render none, enter some... Always won!!... incomplete I know...

GeneralStrife

Quote from: "GeneralStrife"..............................................................
ZODIAC GET OVER HERE

scatttman

mmm maybe u sould talk with someone interested in the forum and make a deal butll have to give him the account first cos no one knows if u are scamig us

ps: ffta sucks

itoikenza

Well I'm back with a brand new avy/sig set! hope this doesn't break any rules! you mods should sticky the forum rules somewhere!!!

edit: are animated gifs allowed as an avy!? why is it no one uses one!?

ps: never mind about the rules, saw "FAQS", but no mention of avatars!

Quote from: "scatttman"mmm maybe u sould talk with someone interested in the forum and make a deal butll have to give him the account first cos no one knows if u are scamig us

ps: ffta sucks
No I'm not scamming the macbook is as good as theirs if they can deliver! and no way am i giving this account away if you can't show proof first!, maybe hacker can show Ritz in-game via vba vid with the moveset of Wicca & Debilitate with item/combo sub menu's !,which can easily be faked but i gotta see something first!

FFMaster

Lucky you. Your sig is the second image I had to block. (First was Dome's avatar)
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢

Dome

Quote from: "FFMaster"Lucky you. Your sig is the second image I had to block. (First was Dome's avatar)
Still blocking it? xD

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

FFMaster

Yep. It has been blocked ever since I made that thread telling others how to do it.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢

Asmo X

The woman in the sig is the angel of death or whatever from the film clip to the Pearl Jam song "Do the Evolution"

Pickle Girl Fanboy

That explains it.  Angel of Death -> Death of the Endless (The Sandman, Neil Gaiman) -> Fairuza Balk, who looks a lot like Death in the Sandman comic books.

I read on Neil Gaiman's blog that he wants Fairuza to play Death if/when a Sandman movie is made.

itoikenza

just followed the facebook page in your sig. fanboy, hope it's really her's.

ffta707

Kokojo

I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.