• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:36:49 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Valk's Projects: 2021 update (Trance) Terra, Fran, Main Vagrant Story cast +more

Started by Valkirst, May 23, 2014, 03:27:56 pm

azavier

Valkirst

• Modding version: PSX
Completed Sprites
  • Discord username: Valkirst

3lric

Valkirst

Alrighty! Finally happy! Made a lot of mods to the hair. Not posting tonight because I need to just go through and test stuufff...
Completed Sprites

Valkirst

Whelp, I think she's done. Like usual she'll be in the first page.
Completed Sprites

Valkirst

boom
Completed Sprites

CONMAN

Nyzer

Oh, damn! Are you making a full Lucavi/Altima sprite out of that?
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Valkirst

Yeah, I'm thinking about it. However, isn't there a lot of problems with that sprite? I guess I can create a special event may be involved some other FF 6 characters
Completed Sprites

Nyzer

Well, it definitely can't be used for recruitment or anything, and IIRC only one sprite in the game can be the file size of Altima II. Not sure if there's anything else.

Valkirst

Oh yeah, I wasn't talking recruitment but I remember reading that she crashes on other maps.

Update: Terra Forming using a mobile game version
Completed Sprites

Valkirst

Completed Sprites

3lric

I dont recall her crashing on other maps. I gamesharked her into my party (no formation sprite obviously) about 19-20 years ago and didnt have issues using her in battle. Maybe one of her skills derps the map though? I dont remember

Nyzer

Valkirst

Maybe I got it confused with something else. Well heck, using her with my Terra summon spell just got interesting! Battle can go from normal Terra to her losing her shite...
Completed Sprites

3lric

How did you intend to switch from normal sprite to the altima sprite? Thats not a thing. It only happens in elmdor battle based on very specific callfunction command and ENTD settings. Wouldnt work without being preset ENTD and there is no going back after transform.

Nyzer

Technically you could use event commands and variables to get the unit's X and Y, and possibly use the same to move the unit... Edit: No, you cannot.

Buuuut that's pretty complicated. And it would still require events to accomplish, it couldn't be an every-battle thing.

Valkirst

No, no... not an every battle thing on the player side, I mean as an enemy/secret boss thing. One map for Terra then another for Trance Terra. Then Normal Terra joins.
Completed Sprites

3lric

I see. In that case its doable in one battle with several conditions.