• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 05, 2024, 01:26:50 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Brace Yourselves, Diablo III is coming.

Started by Joseph Strife, March 15, 2012, 07:24:33 pm

Joseph Strife

15th May, at least that what is in Blizzards site.
Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

Ryqoshay

I'll believe it when I see it; when it is on my computer and I can play it.
Hurry down the chimney tonight.

Joseph Strife

I thought the same thing when i saw it, i still don't know if i believe it will realy come out on may 15th, well, let's wait and see.
Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

Kaijyuu

Can't say I really care much.

Blizz hasn't been filling me with optimism lately. Even if I liked Diablo (never got past the start of chapter 3 in D2), the online only thing makes me raise an eyebrow.
  • Modding version: PSX

GeneralStrife

games aren't getting better
list of recent wtfs
swtor
cod mw3
mass effect 3 (ending only)
skyrim(short MQ, game itself is good.)

EmmaNigma

gabbo is coming....!

I really wish people would stop going on about the ending of ME3 and how awful it is. I don't have time to catch up with you youngsters ;_; I will say, though, that so far the game is fantastic and there was one SPOILERS section that made me cry
I hope the junkyard a few blocks from here someday burns down, and I hope the rising black smoke carries me far away and I never come back to this town again.

Avalanche

I watched some Videos about the Diablo Beta and i must say i am alrealy disappointed it doesnt seems to be more than: Running around killing mobs and wait till you learn new Skills

Ryqoshay

Quote from: Avalanche on March 19, 2012, 06:02:08 am
Running around killing mobs and wait till you learn new Skills

That describes quite a few games, actually.
Let's see, off hand... Diablo II, Fallout, Final Fantasy, Borderlands, Grand Theft Auto, Left 4 Dead, pretty much all MMORPG's... Sometimes the skills are programed in the game, sometime you the player have to learn tricks and strategies, sometimes you get to kill other players instead of just NPC's... Heck, why limit it to video games? Most of the D&D games I've played revolved around running around killing mobs and waiting until you learned new skills.
Hurry down the chimney tonight.

Avalanche

Well i dont know all the games you mentioned except final fantasy.
And what makes Final fantasy interesting for me (at least 7,8 and 9) is that it is embedded into a story with intertesting characters. Monster battles even annoy me most of the times.