• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 18, 2024, 06:23:02 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Back after a break.

Started by SydneySoul, June 04, 2010, 10:39:52 pm

SydneySoul

So it's been quite a few months since I was last here. I just downloaded the latest FFTPatcher and FFTacText (which fixed some text issues cause when I used it so long ago). I'm wondering, what else has changed in the time I was gone?

A few minutes ago, I went to test the minor changes I made to my project today. It ran well for a while, then the time mage graphic suddenly became blocky and my game started lagging hard. Eventually I lost all sound and the ability to receive input (couldn't press buttons). This makes me think I should redo my project from scratch, since some things have changed in the tools.
Lil' gay soul manipulator lolpatcher.

LastingDawn

Quote from: "SydneySoul"So it's been quite a few months since I was last here. I just downloaded the latest FFTPatcher and FFTacText (which fixed some text issues cause when I used it so long ago). I'm wondering, what else has changed in the time I was gone?

A few minutes ago, I went to test the minor changes I made to my project today. It ran well for a while, then the time mage graphic suddenly became blocky and my game started lagging hard. Eventually I lost all sound and the ability to receive input (couldn't press buttons). This makes me think I should redo my project from scratch, since some things have changed in the tools.

Hey! SydneySoul! Welcome back, I'm glad to see you haven't given up altogether. Though do you use IRC? You can probably find a bit more help there.
"Moment's anger can revert to joy,
sadness can be turned to delight.
A nation destroyed cannot be restored,
the dead brought back to life."

Art of War

Beta & Gretchen Forever!!!!