• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:05:24 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

IronArm's Events

Started by IronArm, January 19, 2014, 06:17:48 pm

IronArm

I'll be posting a few of my events on this thread showcase some things that will be in my FFT patch, Order From the East. While these events may not be completely done, it will give a general understanding of what will be available and seen in game.

Things to do:
-Fix the speed of the intro dialogue
-Make small edits to dialogue
-Change the music

Jumza

That was very well done IronArm, other than some spelling errors (which I bet you've caught by now) I don't really have anything to say.

Love the dukes sprite btw, those eyebrows are ridiculously awesome.
  • Modding version: PSX
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

IronArm

Yes. Those are the result of 4:00 AM editing the dialogue to fit proper in the text boxes. Any errors with the dialogue should be fixed by tomorrow.

I will be creating a few more events with just dialogue and animations before I start dealing with battle events. Once I get a couple of events finished I'll be posting all of my information into the Patch Thread.

3lric

Nice work IronArm, I cannot express how now nice it is to see more events around the site.

*sniffs* why, not too long ago it was just me and poor ol' Kokojo. lol
  • Modding version: PSX

MasterGrand

Well done IronArm I want see more event, keep up
Let's be together !!