• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 01, 2024, 02:37:30 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Bavmorda from Willow

Started by Madmartigan, March 06, 2009, 08:22:19 pm

Madmartigan

March 06, 2009, 08:22:19 pm Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Madmartigan
I know it's niche, but maybe someone will be into this. This is my first sprite attempt, so constructive feedback is appreciated. I'm not much of an artist, but I am used to working with small images for web graphics. Anyways, here ya go:

The back views need work. This is based on Rafa. I tried doing the whole sheet earlier but decided to wait until I can get these poses better, as the technique for the rest is a lot of copy/paste. And all those arms...

Cheetah

March 07, 2009, 12:41:43 pm #1 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Cheetah
Haha I love Willow. The grown is looking quite good. Like you said the back views need quite a bit of work, I would recommend having the white border around the head scarf there in the rear views like it is in the side view. The triangle dip in the front side view for her chest is a bit off. And dresses are hard.
Current Projects: