• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:48:09 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Official Sprite Request Section (Rarely fulfilled)

Started by Zozma, October 04, 2008, 11:30:04 pm

Kagebunji

Another Ramza Shrine Knight request! Yeah! Look for it in this section, someone did it 100% already.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

btei16

Quote from: "Kagebunji"Another Ramza Shrine Knight request! Yeah! Look for it in this section, someone did it 100% already.

you can pass me the link ?
thank you !

Dreams:
Ramza Shrine Knight *---*(SUCESS)
Ramza with Dycedarg uniform
Ramza with dark knight uniform
Delita Shrine Knight *---*(different from ramza's colors)

btei16

hey
i find it

but it's too big !!

the size max is 66 KB
the ramza divine knight is 124KB
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=5921&p=123746&hilit=ramza+shrine+knight#p123746
in the attachments

@edit

i tried to load bitmap in shishisprite and its ok
no need to worry :)

Dreams:

theultrawolf

here's one: ramza the high seraph. a bit odd, but an idea.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL

Izirudo

How about Ramza the Judge? ^_^ headswap him with my Gabranth sprite and... :D

btei16

Dreams:

MysticKnightFF5

st4rw4k3r

This may be a pretty hefty request.
I would like to turn the following classes into goblins wearing the class costume.

I suck at spiriting, so I'll post this request here and on my GoG Tactics thread .
I will be working on the rest of my patch. When I am do with it I will pick up the left over sprites that people have done and finish them my self.

Squire
Chemist
Knight
Archer
White Mage
Black Mage
Time Mage
Orator
Lancer

And a class of my own:
Psion (goggles and a robe)

Tactics GoG Patch for more info:
http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=6535.0

Thank You in advance.

Cral_lemon

Been a FFT fan since a long time and was only till now i came across with this forum; and its good to know i am not alone anymore in my love for this game. :) yes, have play and finish the game like 20 times now and I can say i know this game by heart; and always play to keep it balance with the event battles, not over train my troops or do the scroll trick, and only do the Lv up Lv down with Ramza as he is the leader.

okay enough about that as an introduction; the reason I post here is to ask if there any chance to find the sprite of this tifa? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7mOCsh6R_E i like this tifa because has bigger boobs, her hair is a tone of blueish black and have red eyes. Well.... I guess it's easier to just make one similar than finding the actual sprite; so something similar will be okay.

My FFT tifa will have "basic skills" or "pouch skill" or better both as main job,  but adding "steal heart" to her slots; also innate deference up; if thats possible... need to read all those patching tutorials... as second job i'll probably add ninja abilities.

One last thing; I know photoshop, but never thought it will work to do pixel art; in the case nobody can fulfillment this request, as the title implies, will be nice to have a tutorial to "how pixel art with photoshop for FFT sprites" as this is the program i most commonly use to work with. thank you.

Sorry for my bad grammar, English not my first language.

Twinees

January 10, 2011, 11:08:20 pm #1029 Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 11:09:31 pm by twinees
I will be making Tifa soon. Vote for her in the next poll when Red XIII is finished. :)
and if you come on pjirc, Lijj or I can help you with spriting in photoshop.

(my thread http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=3773.580 )
  • Modding version: PSX

hotshotvegetarian

I would also love to see a Squall sprite.  There is a thread where someone got it nearly done, just needs some polish and a portrait.

Cral_lemon

Oh cool twinees! thanks! i'll be sure to vote on Tifa; but what does pjj and icjj are?

Kagebunji

He meant the chat, use this link and put your nick after the "=" sign.

http://www.ffhacktics.com/chat/?nick=

philsov

January 15, 2011, 12:35:09 pm #1033 Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 12:36:08 pm by philsov
Blue Mage Sprite - both male and female.

Basic concept works wonderfully -- blue hat with a white brim + white feather (imo modify the male oracle's), blue overcoat and lighter blue pants.  Palettes are of little concern -- I don't mind the blue mage rocking an off-white garb for palette 4 or whatever.  So long as the hat is unique and defining I'm happy.  This will be used in an upcoming patch.
Just another rebel plotting rebellion.

Kagebunji

Feel free to finish it, anyone. My BM is still a WIP, and it is unfinished, but it has a portrait done(I will give it later if anyone picks it up). Good luck anyone.

tacticsgal

January 18, 2011, 09:06:39 pm #1035 Last Edit: January 18, 2011, 09:11:21 pm by tacticsgal
its probably easier to get sprites done in the more active game maker communities. tons of newbie artists hang around those to practice. Also, is there a full sprite sheet for Ramza and Alma floating around?

Kagebunji

Hmm, mind telling what communites you think of, Gal? It seems like a pretty good idea. And yes, there is Ramza and Alma sheet. Get yourself ISO, and ShiShi tool, there you can find every FFT sprite from the game. If you don't have ISO, I could upload those two sheets for you.

Vanya

Just gonna throw these up here for the sake of possibly inspiring ppls.
¯\(°_0)/¯

Celdia

• Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

Vanya

That one and the Dark Knight are my favorite's after The Summon styled Dragoons.
¯\(°_0)/¯