• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 08:41:11 am

wat

Started by MountainDew~, January 16, 2013, 02:27:19 pm

MountainDew~

Why does this happen?
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
  • Discord username: Holographic #1363

Celdia

Why? Because the idea of what is entertaining differs around the globe. Also, this is one of my s/o's favorite songs. And if you want some real wat, go look up the parody of this, "pomf pomf pomf". I'd link it in but it would violate at least one of the forum rules, maybe more.
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

MountainDew~

I like the song, but the video is more wat. And are you talking about that wiz khalifa one or whatever? the Smoke weed one?

Celdia

No idea what you're referring to. What I was talking about is just a play on the song though so it won't compare to the video. But then, the original video is just 4 minutes of utterly random, nonsensical shit flying around so that's kind of hard to keep up with outside of something like Arfenhouse...which is also just more random, nonsensical shit but with more cursing in the audio and less music.

Maybe I've been on the internet too long...

Dokurider

Not even the weirdest video I've seen from Japan. Probably a sign that I've been at this too long.

QuoteAnd are you talking about that wiz khalifa one or whatever? the Smoke weed one?

"Waah! What are we going to do on the bed?" *pomf*

I will allow you to draw your own conclusions.

Celdia

Doku knows the score. Poor bastard.

MountainDew~

This is the video I was talking about

Taichii

my gf loves this song lol
Please do share your ideas and suggestion for my project:
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS : LEGEND OF MANA

Join our RP :)
"Desperation"

"PAIN. THAT'S WHAT KEEPS YOU HUMAN"

efrate

SO if katamari had a really bad acid trip and really lioked kraft mac and cheese this is the result?  Not sure if awesome or terrible.  Amesomerrible?  Terriwesome? 
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

efrate

And  I youtubed the likely TOU violation one.... yaaay internet.  Sadly I could see that being a separate but actual video series/anime.  Oh Japan. 
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.