• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 02:27:40 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Reraise on Everything?

Started by efrate, August 27, 2010, 05:35:49 am

efrate

OKay something very weird just happens and I dunno how to fix it.  I spent a good chunk of time messing with patcher, shi shi, orgASM, and tactext to do my first trial run serious project.  I made a ton of changed but I do have most of them logged if need arises.  The only thing is, EVERYTHING has reraise.  OMSA I have no idea how that happened.  I was gonna give the materia blade auto-rerasie or initial reraise, but I decided against it, patched my iso, and everything has reraise.  I checked all my job and skillset flags, and orgASM, and no where is it checked.  I've saved the patch with it all like this and repatched (dirty ISO because I did a lot of stuff with shi shi and tactext.  But Before I messed with the materia blade it was fine, now its friggin insane.  

How could I fix this,  or is it time to re-extract the ISO and go through everything again?  I hope not because I hate all the headaches with spriting.

Thanks in advance.
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

LastingDawn

That is an odd problem... you didn't give Attribute 00 Always: Reraise, by chance, did you?
"Moment's anger can revert to joy,
sadness can be turned to delight.
A nation destroyed cannot be restored,
the dead brought back to life."

Art of War

Beta & Gretchen Forever!!!!

efrate

Nope I checked that just to be sure, and I didn't.  I ended up taking a clean IMG and patching it again with even more changes, because modding the game is friggin addicting.  I still have no clue what caused it, but I think I went overboard with fftorgASM this time because  now I am noting an almost WotL slowdown with what I've done with abilities and I playtest on 120 FPS.  Oh well.  I'll keep playing around.
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.