• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 15, 2024, 05:33:45 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

just some patch up work of other spriters..

Started by SilverRegret, June 04, 2013, 01:06:30 pm

SilverRegret

June 04, 2013, 01:06:30 pm Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 01:09:04 am by SilverRegret
first time trying to edit sprite.. i hope i did not offend anyone/ do anything wrong with the copyrights
(the credits of the original works goes to Lijj, Tojoe, Twinees & Theultrawolf as the original creator, im only patch up their works a little)
1. Often i wonder how meliadoul looks without her hood, so the meliadoul unveiled really take my attention, especially her potrait look.. i edited it a little, give her hair color similar to izlude (kinda regretted it. I really like the original red hair color), patch up the hair on Theultrawolf meliadoul portrait and the last i put the original gold armor back.

2. Im trying to give onimusha look on Lijj male samurai, (i hope u do not mind im using your works Lijj..)
i put back the original red color, cleaned a bit on portrait cheek to give a younger impression.. but i got trouble here and there, especially fixing the armor.. here it is.. its still looks weird on the armor portrait though..

any comments is welcomed..or anyone can help fix it?
thanks before..
edit : fix the samurai portrait

3lric

Not bad. But you borked the background color on the samurai port. This color always must remain the same and in the same spot
  • Modding version: PSX

Lijj

Quote from: SilverRegret on June 04, 2013, 01:06:30 pm
(i hope u do not mind im using your works Lijj..)

Not at all Silver Regret.. but as Elric said remember that the palette always has it's own palette and the first colour of that palette is:    A8A088

Jumza

Man, does this community love Meliadoul or what? (Me included :P )
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Lijj

Quote from: Lijj on June 04, 2013, 04:52:11 pm
Not at all Silver Regret.. but as Elric said remember that the palette always has it's own palette and the first colour of that palette is:    A8A088

I mean THE PORTRAIT always has its own palette.

SilverRegret

@Elric : thanks..Elric but im only patching up other spriters work  :o
and i still have a problem with the samurai armor too..
(especially the portrait armor still feels weird >.< anyone can give me a direction?)

@Lijj : thanks a lot for the permission. i really like your works a lot. :)
(i also using your f_ronin/parivir to replace f_summoner sprite.. somehow the original summoner robe is just like my aunt dress.. i guess) :?

@Jumza : yeah Jumza dunno somehow the original hooded version is just tickles our intuition to wonder how she gonna be without her hood.. the unseen enrich imagination i think..  ;)

Jumza

Quote from: SilverRegret on June 04, 2013, 10:04:07 pm
@Jumza : yeah Jumza dunno somehow the original hooded version is just tickles our intuition to wonder how she gonna be without her hood.. the unseen enrich imagination i think..  ;)

Contrary to me, where I just extended the hood so we couldn't see anything XD
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

SilverRegret

June 05, 2013, 12:11:41 am #7 Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 06:48:47 pm by SilverRegret
nah.. that also could lead us to another new sprite from meliadoul base..
for example : The Lord of The Ring Ringwraith maybe? (evil laugh..)

edit : here's another version meliadoul..