• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:37:42 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

FFT CYOA

Started by formerdeathcorps, July 03, 2011, 05:06:11 am

st4rw4k3r

RavenOfRazgriz

A) Split up and gang up on the guys near the fruit stands, Pac-Manza and Blinky vs the male and Inky and Pinky vs the female so we can have a delicious catfight. Give Zoddy a quick nod to escape if we can do so without Marcel seeing it.  They should be able to outrun Marcel given the latter's in heavy ass armor.  Right now both Marcel and Zoddy are still of use to us, so we need to play both of them just right so we can avoid being forced to choose a side as long as possible.  Plus, Delita and the rest of our team are still out there somewhere, we can't raise hell unless we're in a single formation and are sure everyone is okay.  Raising hell is only useful if we can live long enough to enjoy it, and we're going to need everyone in order to do that.

formerdeathcorps

I can't continue this RP unless at least 2 more people vote on actions.
The destruction of the will is the rape of the mind.
The dogmas of every era are nothing but the fantasies of those in power; their dreams are our waking nightmares.

VampragonLord

15:05   slave: consensual slavery is the best thing ever~

Joseph Strife

Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

Taichii

Please do share your ideas and suggestion for my project:
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS : LEGEND OF MANA

Join our RP :)
"Desperation"

"PAIN. THAT'S WHAT KEEPS YOU HUMAN"

MysticKnightFF5

formerdeathcorps

OOC: Name inconsistency.  It's Roddy, not Zoddy.

Pac-Manza (looks over to Roddy and nods): Yes, sir!  Inky, Pinky, you take the girl behind the stand.  Blinky and I will stop the wounded guy.
Roddy pretends not to notice, but stops to glare at Pac-Manza.
Enemy4: Roddy, you know the plan.  Quit fidgeting and go!
Roddy turned his head, but not before taking one nervous look behind to see if Pac-Manza was still there, before being dragged by his partner into the alley.

Meanwhile, the bandit who was peeling her apple looked up from the fruit in her hands and frowned.  Inky and Blinky, with withdrawn swords by their sides, were coming for her.  Hastily lobbing the apple at Inky, she then lunged to her right, launching herself and her knife into Pinky's face.  Surprised at bold attempt, Pinky lifted her short sword for an equally hasty slash.  Despite the bloodied gash now across the bandit's tunic, the force of her charge carried her knife forward, deep into Pinky's sword arm.  As blood spurted out from the wound, Pinky staggered backwards and dropped her weapon.  The bandit, however, just noticing the pain from the slash, bent over with her left hand wrapped around her stomach, her face leering at Inky.  

Marcel strode towards his foe with his usual smirk.  Never mind the fact he was ambushed before, it was payback time now.
Enemy4: You back for another whipping, knight?  Or are the kids gonna to die for you?
Marcel: Be silent, you cur, or you won't have the tongue to speak!
Enemy4: Oh...so Mr. Tinplate's gonna get fancy on my ass, hmm?
Marcel's sword was immediately matched by the bandit's own.  Coming round again, their swords met again as did their eyes, but only briefly.  Marcel's shield flew into the man's face, knocking him onto the ground.  As his nose bled, his eyes reopened briefly only to see a sword pointed inches from his throat.  The mythril edge went straight through.

Signaling for Blinky to stay behind, Pac-Manza approached the stand.  The wounded bandit's eyes narrowed as Pac-Manza neared, but his hands still seemed busy with tying a knot.  He was muttering something under his breath.
Pac-Manza: Blinky, I don't know what he's up to, but come up here and circle around him from the right.
Blinky: Yes, sir.
The bandit continued to glare at Pac-Manza, his demeanor as inscrutable as before.  With Blinky sufficiently near, Pac-Manza turned to his left, only for the bandit to suddenly sprint right at Blinky.  Like a tiger, he leapt from his position and planted his hand across Blinky's throat.  As Blinky's knife found his ribs, his hands only squeezed harder.
Blinky and Enemy2: HEARGH!!!

Units:
Pac-Manza (Squire/M)
Pinky (Squire/F, Bleeding Sword Arm---Disarmed)
Inky (Squire/F---Will Attack Enemy1)
Blinky (Chemist/M, Lightened backpack, Pinned Down, Being Choked by Enemy2)

Marcel (Knight/M)

Terrain:
Cobblestone Street
Overturned Fruit Stand (no steady footing to stand on, but can be used as cover)

Enemy Layout:
Enemy1 (Female, Abdominal Cuts---Bent Over)
Enemy2 (Male, Bandaged Left Hand, Bleeding Left Rib, Choking Blinky)

A) Save Blinky.
B) Go down the alley.
C) Help the girls.
D-Z) Your Option here

Conditions:
-1500 Gil

Remember, you play as Pac-Manza.  You can only give commands to others, but Marcel is not obligated to follow.
Status effects are given as the following:
NAME (Job/Gender, STATUS 1, STATUS 2...---TEMPORARY STATUS 1, TEMP. STATUS 2...)
The destruction of the will is the rape of the mind.
The dogmas of every era are nothing but the fantasies of those in power; their dreams are our waking nightmares.

st4rw4k3r

RavenOfRazgriz

A) The girls are fine, it's two-on-one and the enemy has a far graver injury.  I'm also sure that as a valiant and honorable Knight, Marcel will come to the aide of the females anyway.  We've also affirmed our intent to help Roddy and what should have obviously been clear as a huge risk to ourselves, so I think it's safe to say we don't need to handle that alleyway right now either.  We need to just take this situation one step at a time.  As such - kick that fucker off Blinky and end him before Blinky gets choked to death.

st4rw4k3r

RoR! You would leave poor girls behind!

RavenOfRazgriz

No, I would trust them to a much stronger and more highly capable Knight that's also likely closer to them than we are while I help my much closer and more desperately in-need ally since he's about to be choked to death.

st4rw4k3r

Taichii

A.) don't underestimate girl power XD
Please do share your ideas and suggestion for my project:
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS : LEGEND OF MANA

Join our RP :)
"Desperation"

"PAIN. THAT'S WHAT KEEPS YOU HUMAN"