• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 01, 2024, 06:42:28 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Is YOUR name in FFT?

Started by SentinalBlade, August 12, 2010, 10:16:10 pm

SentinalBlade

I was a little freaked out when i saw my name on an enemy summoner. My name is far from uncommon, but its spelt odd, so i really wasnt expecting it to pop up in an older video game.

Its Spelt Jordon.

Has anyone else with an uncommon name or spelling ever noticed their name thrown into FFT?

Kaijyuu

Nope.

Disgaea however, did have a name for generics that I was/am planning to use for a game project. Raised an eyebrow when I saw it.
  • Modding version: PSX

Zaen

"Oh, God!! The Hokuten!!" ~Guard, Sand Rat Cellar

Vanya

Ivan is in it, but it's not that rare. I would have been more surprised if the familiar for, Vanya, had popped up.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
¯\(°_0)/¯

Pickle Girl Fanboy

No, but how about I edit unit names and post a screen cap of a squire named "Pickle Girl Fanboy"?

Bastard Poetry

That's more than 14 characters. You'll have to make the name "Pickle Girl" and rename the job "Fanboy."

On topic, no, but I kept expecting to see it in the WotL version.

On a /note, I was very pleased to see the names "Esmenet" and "Kellhus" in that version, since those are two of the main characters in R. Scott Bakker's "Prince of Nothing" series.
Final Fantasy Tactics - Thief SSCC:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL73FB72C01D917FD6&feature=viewall

(Fully recorded LP; successes, failures, and most things inbetween)

SentinalBlade

My spelling isnt all that common O.o how does the game not have anyones name on here? :P

Xifanie

Because unlike you, we don't name ourselves after random generic FFT names ô_O
  • Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Red Fox

My name was in FFT but my name is kinda common

Samuraiblackbelt

<JoZ> I'm not Wiz. Even if I were, I wouldn't be narcissistic enough to go under an alt and comment on my own team.

PGF: "You are ignoring this user. Click to see their post."

Zozma

Daniel is there too if i recall, but then again thats not uncommon either
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
Wiegraf: Draw your sword Ramza!
Ramza: But im a monk!!

Tigerspike

No, but then again I've never met anyone else with my name (not that it's uncommon).
Oh come now. That doesn't even make sense. How can flimsy paper possibly beat the raw density of stone?

Jon

There is a Little John in FFT, which technically isn't spelt like I do without the "h", but in FFTA I once had a bangaa generic called "Jon", and a human in another playthrough, which scared me because what are the chances to get 2 generics with your name in FFTA (in 2 different files)?? In FF8 there is an Irvine, which is almost the exact same as my middle name Irving. Freaky....
There ain't no gettin' offa this train we on!

VampragonLord

according to TacText my name is not in the game.... coulda sworn it was though <.<
15:05   slave: consensual slavery is the best thing ever~

BlackSheepKnight

Hi I am new in this forum, anyone knows how i can make an portrait of FFT like yours?

BlackSheepKnight

i hope you understend me, my english is so bad u.o jajajaja

BlackSheepKnight

Dome

Quote from: "BlackSheepKnight"Hi I am new in this forum, anyone knows how i can make an portrait of FFT like yours?
WELCOME TO FFH, WHERE ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE!
Use the edit button

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Jon

You can find portraits under Edit Profile, or make one from scratch. But whats this have to do with your name in FFT/A?
There ain't no gettin' offa this train we on!

Dome

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"