• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 12, 2024, 01:47:26 am

Roll to dodge!

Started by Kokojo, September 09, 2014, 12:19:08 am

Ryqoshay

Awuuu... this is getting far too serious for a RP thread. Just let little Ryqo-Ry shoot you with her adorable Love Arrows and, RNG willing, everything will be happy happy! ^_^
Hurry down the chimney tonight.

Vaan

Moving out of the seriousness, ryqo your pic, personal text and sig contantly changing is creeping me out cuz i dont know what its supposed to mean.
"    One of these days I'll fly an airship of my own. I'll be a sky pirate, free to go where I will.    ,,
   ~ Vaan

rrs_kai

Quote from: Ryqoshay on October 26, 2014, 03:32:15 pm
Given the choice, I would have Kosaka Honoka as a leader. ^_^

I am the OVERLORD!! you should vote for ME!!

Quote from: Vaan on October 26, 2014, 08:53:52 pm
TMNT's house in the sewers.

I grew up with contra, mario, duck hunt and TMNT....it was so cool. I used to watch this on Fox Kids

Quote from: Vaan on October 27, 2014, 08:42:47 am
Moving out of the seriousness, ryqo your pic, personal text and sig contantly changing is creeping me out cuz i dont know what its supposed to mean.

I am prepared for two things
-1-becoming a paladin
-2-eating ice-cream
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Vaan

Pfft, you no overlord, i will slay you with the power of my dark sword as soon as i become Nacht the Dark Knight.

Also TMNT and those stuff you said all cool, i used to watch fox kids too, until it became jetix, which was still cool, but then became DisneyXD and it got so fucked up beyond all recognition.

I will become a Dark Knight, slay you, the weak ass paladin, and eat your ice cream because.
"    One of these days I'll fly an airship of my own. I'll be a sky pirate, free to go where I will.    ,,
   ~ Vaan

rrs_kai

Quote from: Vaan on October 27, 2014, 01:10:18 pm
I will become a Dark Knight, slay you, the weak ass paladin, and eat your ice cream because.

oh no, what will I ever do. your power level is over 9000!!

thankfully the disgaea universe can calculate this...unlike scouters, it can do it accurately
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Vaan

See this number? its the number that multiplied by your powerlevel results into mine!

~ Vaan

Ryqoshay

It's a simple statement; I hope you're prepared.
Now stop bickering with each other about who is more powerful and let Ryqo-Ry shoot you all with her Love Arrows!

Vaan

Well, love would be your power, therefore you are also trying to prove how powerful you are. The thing is Darkness will destroy his light, but i suppose teaming up with you would be nice considering Dome is OP and Jumza is constantly reviving.
   ~ Vaan

Ryqoshay

Knowledge is power. France is bacon.

Vaan

Then Jon Snow is absolutely powerless and puny;

Also I'd say America is bacon, by the ammount of bacon they eat.
   ~ Vaan

Kokojo

Oh yeah, rolling.... will do that in 4-5 hours.
(My bad, my bad)
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

Vaan

No rush Kokobo, Your roll is the roll that will pierce the Heavens!
   ~ Vaan

Kokojo

Time to roll!

--------------
The Aurora of positivity gives +1 to all rolls!

Quote from: Dome on October 23, 2014, 04:36:53 am>Raise hands to charge a Genki Dama to throw against the meteor

Your roll : 4 (+1) (+1) : 6

You use your superb Genki Dama that you form within a second whitouth any force in order to throw it againts the meteor. Your strike is so perfect that it shatters the exact area where you will be next turn, positively destroying the meteor from affecting you, yet still affecting everyone else. Plus, it looks like you carved a trollface upon it. (Immunity to meteor)

Quote from: Vaan on October 23, 2014, 11:18:33 am
> [Absorb the meteor and canalize it into dark energy so i become nacht the dark knight]

Your roll : 5 (+1) (-1) = 5.

You absorb meteor's power by lifting your hands in the air and doing a little chant of darkness. The energy completly reverses your transformation into Tchan, and puts a new, shiny sword on you. Meanwhile, you are hailed as a hero for destroying the meteor. (Sword : Insta 5 on next attack, meteor stopped).

Quote from: rrs_kai on October 23, 2014, 02:53:12 pm
>throw a rock at Vaan

Your roll : 5 (+1) = 6

You throw at rock so hard at Vaan that it nearly breaks the speed of light, giving so much energy around that a one kilometer area gets obliterated in a nuclear blast. Unfortunately, you're in that area(and so is Vaan), and unfortunately, that explosion cancels the area of positivity around you. You get hit first by the explosion.

Rss_kai must ROLL TO DODGE the nuclear blast!
Your roll : 6

You quickly dodge the blast using your flight powers and decide to completetly remove the nuclear blast by thinking about it really hard, because nuclear thingies are bad thingies. The nuclear blast is instantly stopped. Way to ruin my fun. I wanted Vaan to challenge that nuke too.

Vaan must ROLL TO DODGE the rock!
Your roll : 1 (+1) (+1) = 3

You gets hit by the rock's shrapnel, hurthing your Vaaness for the next turn (-1 to next roll)

Quote from: Kokojo on October 23, 2014, 10:30:29 pm
> Irradiate rrs_kai with a nuclear bee.

Your roll : 3 (+1) (-1) = 3 Of course, EVERYONE gets 5 and 6, but I get the louzy 3? (&"/*(")&/_"&*(?%_!!!!

You sucesfully attack rrs_kai with the bee, hoping to make him sick, but unfortunately, you seem to have develloped cancer during your time with the nuclear bee. (-1 to next roll)

rrs_kai must ROLL TO DODGE the nuclear bee!
Your roll : 5 (+1) = 6     I KNEW IT

You turn around, catch the bee while in the air, and use your super aiming skill to hurl it back at Kokojo faster than a pinwheel in a tornado.

Kokojo must ROLL TO DODGE the nuclear bee!
Your roll : 6 (+1) (-1) = 6 Oh my.

You get out a ping-pong paddle and decide to ping it back to rrs_kai, using all of your might and power and the fact that you are writing the text.

rrs_kai must ROLL TO DODGE the nuclear bee!
Your roll : 3 (+1) = 4   

You dodge the bee, not having time to properly pong it back to Kokojo.

Quote from: Jumza on October 23, 2014, 10:58:43 pm
>Pet Thcan

Your roll : 3(+1) = 4

You sucesfully pet Natch, that was Tchan a moment ago. You gain some respect. (Immune to Tchan for 1 turn)

Quote from: Rufio on October 24, 2014, 05:57:26 am
>Find a unicorn brigade to serve as mounts for our troupe.

Your roll : 1 (+1) = 2

You instead find a single narwhal to jump over your troupe, demoralising it slightly. (-1 to next roll)

Quote from: Ryqoshay on October 24, 2014, 11:33:13 pm
>["Cupid's Lovey Dovey Love Ryqo Love Arrow Shoot!"]

Your roll : 6 (+1) (+1) = 8 Oh...my.....love.

Your arrows pierces the hearth of the two canines (even if Tchan became Nahct, you still make it because you just bypassed reality), making them instantly and perfectly fall in love, so much so that they instantly decide to pair togheter for life on the spot (Before a milisecond has passed!) and fuse togheter using a forbidden technique, pulling in so much energy in their action that you even are wowed by the love being displayed in front of you. The vortex of care and attention however proves dangerous and before you know it, a singularity has formed, absorbing Natch, Concourt and yourself in a linear, smaller than a plank dot, frozen in time in space, absorbing all the woobly and cutsy feelings of the world to better serve a new form...

Ryqoshay must ROLL TO DODGE the singularity!
Your roll : 2 (+1) = 3

Using your powers, you're able to love yourself into reality elsewhere than from the singularity. As the pink and purple dot of pure love lies a few feet before you, you notice you're unable to sense the two others. Clearly, you have lost your canine, and Vaan is nowhere to be found.

Shortly after, a blast of energy reveals that the singularity colapsed and that time and matter can continue to exist there, as is evident by the presence of a dark knight-dog hybrid... as Vaan and Concourt have fused into one!

''My lady... I have returned for you in a form of love and caring. I am now Natch, the prince of canines! The singularity has bounded us... for life!''

As you think he is speaking of the former two members, you notice your chest is glowing... along with theirs. You are now linked for life.

(Vaan and Ryqo are now ALLIES, as in they can win togheter. However, if one of them dies, both of them will fall).

That was fun to write.

Quote from: Wonder
> Be built. (D10)

Your roll : 3 (+1)

Four peasants build you.

Quote from: MC Nail
> Rap.

Your roll : 4 (+1)

You rap so hard that you bring McHammer back to life just so that he can duet with you! (New npc)

Dome: Cannot roll a 0, Immunity to meteors.
Ryqoshay: Life-Bounded with Vaan.
bcrobert: +2 to next attack
Vaan: Airship, Hates Tristan (+1 to attacks vs Tristans), Magic gem (+ 1 on all RTDs), Natch's sword (insta 5 to next attack), -1 to next roll, Life-Bounded with Ryqo.
Eternal : -1 to next roll
Kokojo : Immune to meteor.
Rufio: Is a zombie, +1 to attack rolls, is in a MJ's zombie horde, +1 to dance moves, has a horde of wolf dancer, -1 to next roll
rrs_kai : Has a mixing bowl that's nasty,Has a Wonder, 2hp, If you include FUSRODAH in your roll, it'll get +1, once.
Çachagrei : Sleepwalking, +2 to next ''Ressurect'' roll
Jumza : Immune to Tchan for 1 turn
Barba :Dead
Artmicion: Dead
TristanBeoulve: Dead

MC Nail :
MC Hammer :
Wonder : Wins the game for RRS_Kai in 77 turns. (2 hp) Now is the alter ego of RRS_Kai, and produces cookies, being built SUPER fast(D10)

Nothing
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

Jumza

October 28, 2014, 07:56:58 pm #293 Last Edit: October 28, 2014, 08:04:26 pm by Jumza
Oh, not this guy again
>Use some of Ryqo's leftover love power to trap McHammer and MC Nail inside of a singularity within Ryqo's singularity (Forever).
  • Modding version: PSX
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Dome

October 28, 2014, 07:59:36 pm #294 Last Edit: November 01, 2014, 02:03:26 am by Dome
>Change topic title in: "Roll to Doge!"

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Vaan

Quote from: Jumza on October 28, 2014, 07:56:58 pm
Oh, not this guy again
>Use some of Ryqo's leftover love power to trap McHammer and MC Nail inside of a singularity within Ryqo's singularity (Forever).

You made a terrible mistake bud, you cannot touch this, therefore you shall fail
   ~ Vaan

Rufio

[Zombie inner monologue] No unicorns to be found, just lousy narwhals.  Nobody likes narwhals.  I suppose we are stuck shambling around for now.  But wait... if there are narwhals around here then... yes.. perfect!

>Lead the troupe in a mermaid summoning dance and enlist mermaids to help us take our act to the seas.

TableTop Adventures Demo is out.
Try it out and let me know how to make it better.

Ryqoshay

Awuuu... my NPC's keep going away... T.T

Vaan

Because now i am a player, milady.
   ~ Vaan

Vaan

Since now i am bonded with Ryqo i figured its time for me to make a post like her. Also Kokojo, you wrote Nacht wrong many many times on the roll post. "Nacth, Natch, Nahct" and Thcan as well "Tchan" but I forgive you.

Previously on Super Dark Knight Nacht's Souleaty Tenebrous Theater: Roll to Dodge Edition:

Thcan's little chant of darkness sucessfully works as the meteor starts to become a dark energy surrounding him
"Yesa, finally i will leave this puny puppy form" says the princess of puppies that in a dark explosion turns into a human wearing dark armor, wielding a big dark sword.

Nacht the Dark Knight was finally born, and in a heroic pose holding his sword upwards he exclaims "Finally my true form, hahahahaha!" In that pose he hears the whole world cheering for him as he has just saved the world, and that sweet, delicious glory was good, he could feel like destroying anything, but it ended quickly after he got hit by a rock, hurting his ego, or Vaaness if you will.

But not long after losing his heroic pose, soon he is engulfed in a strong feeling, towards a Dog?! Nacht was hit by a Love Arrow and there was nothing he could do, he loved so much that he used a forbidden techinique and suddenly a vortex engulfs both him and the dog, nearly sucking up Ryqo aswell. After the vortex fades, a shadow starts to fade away aswell, revealinga new Nacht, with canine features in his armor like claws, a fang in mouth and dog ears over his blue hair, and having his sword turned into a dog fang-shaped sword. But that fusion wasnt enough to contain the love, and now the love has gotten into Ryqo aswell, bonding them for life.

And now on to today's episode:

"Its time now to test this new form" says Nacht after taking a tenacious grip into his sword, aiming it at the Wonder being built slowly. "I will not allow it to win by cheating!", a Jolly Roger made of darkness aura surrounds him as he aims to impale the wonder and make it explode by being filled with too much darkness.

>["Nacht's Dark Sword Impaling Darkness Burst!"]
   ~ Vaan