• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 17, 2024, 08:10:55 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Ars Tactica : Elements Unleashed

Started by subr3v, February 25, 2013, 03:38:42 pm

subr3v

Hi!
As I was saying in my presentation post I'm the developer of a game inspired by FFT, the game is in fact called Ars Tactica and it's currently in a "private" beta
state: we are taking part to the contest "Epic Flash Game".

This is the link to the game: http://playerio.com/competitions/ega2012/reviewgame/10620/ars-tactica
To enter you have to register with the review code "developers".
Having every kind of feedback would be awesome since you're a community that I personally think will like the game a lot :)
I leave you with some screenshots:

Jumza

February 25, 2013, 05:11:55 pm #1 Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 06:43:00 pm by Jumza
Woah! Cool:D
So I tried it out. Really cool stuff!
I did one bot battle to see what the battle system was like and I really enjoyed it.
( I did unfortunately find out about 1 minute after that my party would get deleted in about 5 minutes because of something that was about to get fixed, but that gave me the freedom to check out things like dismissing members for money among other things.)
I suggest that everyone else give it a go too!

EDIT: Then I played some PVP with subr3v and some of his friends. Guys. This game is awesome!
  • Modding version: PSX
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

3lric

This looks great, I will be checking this out tomorrow after work.
But either way, GREAT job sticking to something and producing work to
show everyone, I know these projects are incredibly difficult to keep going
and getting to the point where you are happy enough with it to share it with others.

I hope this becomes as great as it obviously deserves to be. Well Done!

• Modding version: PSX

Reks

I'll try it out, if it's still available, this weekend. They're honestly the only few days I'll have free time.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
  • Discord username: Reks#0128

subr3v

Thanks everyone for the feedback and the support!
@Reks: the game will be available until 18th march so you have plenty of time to try it :)