• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.
 
January 19, 2022, 03:05:35 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed. Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section.


EVESP2.1 - Where do I start?

Started by DERIDEX120, November 11, 2021, 07:25:08 pm

DERIDEX120

November 11, 2021, 07:25:08 pm Last Edit: November 11, 2021, 08:08:09 pm by DERIDEX120
Hey fellas, I feel like a dummy for asking, but how do you get the events loaded into the application? It's been a long time since ive dabbled with this, Ive accessed the events through cdmage, but I cant seem to recall what to do from here.

Thanks
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL

Jumza

EVSP should come with directories for all the event text files, grab the one you want and edit away! Then when you are done, compile it, and stuff your TEST.EVT back into your image using CDMage.

If you have more (specific) questions, don't hesitate to ask!
  • Modding version: PSX
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

DERIDEX120

Hey, sorry its taken me so long to respond here, been caught up with IRL stuff, anyways, is there any quick reference guide to understanding the variables in this scripting language? let me cite an example.

Ive started with analyzing various script commands like addunit and display message. This is taken from "dorter 2."

DisplayMessage(x10,x11,x0009,x80,x00,x00,+00000,+00010,+00008,x01)
DisplayMessage(x10,x91,x0007,x24,x00,x00,+00000,+00000,+00008,x03)

I'm pretty sure x0009/x0007 is the actual message located at the bottom of the event, but I cannot determine the value of the other variables. I'm thinking one of them (either directly before or after the message number) must be the unit ID to assign the portrait for the speech bubble, but then what are the others?

as far as understanding addunit, I've analyzed the military academy script:

AddUnit(x87,x00,x01)
WaitAddUnit()
WarpUnit(x87,x00,003,000,x00,x02)
Draw(x87,x00)
WalkTo(x87,x00,003,006,x00,x00,+012,x01)
WaitWalk(x87,x00)
UnitAnim(x87,x00,x0002,x00)
Wait(00008)
UnitAnim(x86,x00,x0269,x00)
Wait(00030)
SpriteMove(x87,x00,+00000,+00000,+00006,x02,x0A,+00024)
UnitAnim(x87,x00,x025F,x00)
Wait(00008)
UnitAnim(x87,x00,x0260,x00)
Wait(00010)
UnitAnim(x87,x00,x0261,x00)
Wait(00010)
UnitAnim(x87,x00,x0262,x00)
Wait(00008)
UnitAnim(x87,x00,x0263,x00)
Wait(00008)
UnitAnim(x87,x00,x0264,x00)
Wait(00008)
UnitAnim(x87,x00,x0265,x00)
Wait(00008)
UnitAnim(x87,x00,x0266,x00)
Wait(00060)
UnitAnim(x87,x00,x0263,x00)
Wait(00008)
UnitAnim(x87,x00,x0262,x00)
Wait(00008)
SpriteMove(x87,x00,+00000,+00000,+00000,x02,x0A,+00024)
UnitAnim(x87,x00,x0261,x00)
Wait(00008)
UnitAnim(x87,x00,x0260,x00)
Wait(00008)
UnitAnim(x87,x00,x025F,x00)
Wait(00008)
UnitAnim(x87,x00,x0002,x00)
Wait(00010)
RotateUnit(x87,x00,x00,x00,x01,x00)
WaitRotateUnit(x87,x00)
BlockStart()
WalkTo(x87,x00,003,000,x00,x00,+012,x00)
WaitWalk(x87,x00)
ColorUnit(x87,x00,x01,+000,+000,+000,001)
SpriteMove(x87,x00,+00000,+00000,-00016,x00,x01,+00008)
WaitSpriteMove(x87,x00)
Erase(x87,x00)
BlockEnd()

This is the part where the female knight (87) walks in, shrugs her shoulders and walks out.
what exactly is warpunit used for? I'm trying to understand the coding by which characters enter/leave the map.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL


Elric

Quote from: DERIDEX120 on November 21, 2021, 11:57:44 amHey, sorry its taken me so long to respond here, been caught up with IRL stuff, anyways, is there any quick reference guide to understanding the variables in this scripting language? let me cite an example.

Ive started with analyzing various script commands like addunit and display message. This is taken from "dorter 2."

DisplayMessage(x10,x11,x0009,x80,x00,x00,+00000,+00010,+00008,x01)
DisplayMessage(x10,x91,x0007,x24,x00,x00,+00000,+00000,+00008,x03)

I'm pretty sure x0009/x0007 is the actual message located at the bottom of the event, but I cannot determine the value of the other variables. I'm thinking one of them (either directly before or after the message number) must be the unit ID to assign the portrait for the speech bubble, but then what are the others?

as far as understanding addunit, I've analyzed the military academy script:

AddUnit(x87,x00,x01)
WaitAddUnit()
WarpUnit(x87,x00,003,000,x00,x02)
Draw(x87,x00)
WalkTo(x87,x00,003,006,x00,x00,+012,x01)
WaitWalk(x87,x00)
UnitAnim(x87,x00,x0002,x00)
Wait(00008)
UnitAnim(x86,x00,x0269,x00)
Wait(00030)
SpriteMove(x87,x00,+00000,+00000,+00006,x02,x0A,+00024)
UnitAnim(x87,x00,x025F,x00)
Wait(00008)
UnitAnim(x87,x00,x0260,x00)
Wait(00010)
UnitAnim(x87,x00,x0261,x00)
Wait(00010)
UnitAnim(x87,x00,x0262,x00)
Wait(00008)
UnitAnim(x87,x00,x0263,x00)
Wait(00008)
UnitAnim(x87,x00,x0264,x00)
Wait(00008)
UnitAnim(x87,x00,x0265,x00)
Wait(00008)
UnitAnim(x87,x00,x0266,x00)
Wait(00060)
UnitAnim(x87,x00,x0263,x00)
Wait(00008)
UnitAnim(x87,x00,x0262,x00)
Wait(00008)
SpriteMove(x87,x00,+00000,+00000,+00000,x02,x0A,+00024)
UnitAnim(x87,x00,x0261,x00)
Wait(00008)
UnitAnim(x87,x00,x0260,x00)
Wait(00008)
UnitAnim(x87,x00,x025F,x00)
Wait(00008)
UnitAnim(x87,x00,x0002,x00)
Wait(00010)
RotateUnit(x87,x00,x00,x00,x01,x00)
WaitRotateUnit(x87,x00)
BlockStart()
WalkTo(x87,x00,003,000,x00,x00,+012,x00)
WaitWalk(x87,x00)
ColorUnit(x87,x00,x01,+000,+000,+000,001)
SpriteMove(x87,x00,+00000,+00000,-00016,x00,x01,+00008)
WaitSpriteMove(x87,x00)
Erase(x87,x00)
BlockEnd()

This is the part where the female knight (87) walks in, shrugs her shoulders and walks out.
what exactly is warpunit used for? I'm trying to understand the coding by which characters enter/leave the map.

80/24 are the unit IDs in those message examples

the unit warps to that location because they werent given a proper location in the ENTD to match the scene, so they warp the unit to that location before they enter the room, so that the unit can properly appear to be coming in from the door.

Review the link RetroTypes posted
  • Modding version: PSX
<@Angel> Teach a man to fish and he'll open up a fishery to compete against yours.


Journey of the Five Youtube ChannelThe Lion War Current Status
  
Jot5 Leader :: Eventer :: OtherTLW Leader :: Eventer :: Other

DERIDEX120

Thank you both. I actually found EVSP had a feature that layed all of that out. It was immensely helpful. That mini guide in your link will be too. Thanks, Sorry to bother
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL

Elric

Quote from: DERIDEX120 on November 21, 2021, 06:13:45 pmThank you both. I actually found EVSP had a feature that layed all of that out. It was immensely helpful. That mini guide in your link will be too. Thanks, Sorry to bother

I know. I wrote the list into EVSP lol

But the wiki is going to be more accurate
  • Modding version: PSX
<@Angel> Teach a man to fish and he'll open up a fishery to compete against yours.


Journey of the Five Youtube ChannelThe Lion War Current Status
  
Jot5 Leader :: Eventer :: OtherTLW Leader :: Eventer :: Other

DERIDEX120

sorry to bump an older post here, not sure if this belongs in a new thread or not;

Would any of you mind checking my coding? I've made several tests and obviously there is something fundamental I'm not grasping somewhere.

For context, I am trying to introduce an extra character in the "Dorter2" sequence in the same way enemy units walk in from off the map. (Placed specifically just after the bickering between agrias and gafgarion.) Display a message and teleport out.  this is the code I strung together from examples:

WarpUnit(x2D,x00,004,005,x00,x00)
SpriteMove(x2D,x00,+00004,-00014,+00048,x00,x01,+00001)
ColorUnit(x2D,x00,x01,+000,+000,+000,000)
Wait(00002)
Draw(x2D,x00)
SpriteMove(x2D,x00,+00004,-00010,+00014,x00,x01,+00048)
Wait(00014)
ColorUnit(x2D,x00,x08,+000,+000,+000,002)
Wait(00014)
WaitSpriteMove(x2D,x00)
SpriteMove(x2D,x00,+00000,+00000,+00000,x00,x01,+00032)
WaitSpriteMove(x2D,x00)
UnitAnim(x2D,x00,x0002,x00)
Wait(00008)
DisplayMessage(x10,x11,x000E,x2D,x00,x00,+00000,+00000,+00000,x00)
WaitForInstruction(x01,x00)
TeleportOut(x2D,x00)

The result is far off from what is intended. "2D" starts already on the map when the event begins and the commands seem to be skipped. (No message displayed, no teleport) The commands and variables seem to be correct, so the issue must be the order in which they were written OR I've overlooked a checkbox in ENTD somewhere?

EDIT: I did use the addunit command when the other units were introduced earlier in the event script.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL

Jumza

It would be more useful to see the event in its entirety than just the part that is being skipped.

It sounds like you successfully edited the ENTD entry, but that maybe you didn't actually import the new event if the unit is just standing there with no effect from these commands (or maybe you got the unit ID wrong). You should double check that you compiled your event to TEST.EVT and imported it properly!
  • Modding version: PSX
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Elric

Quote from: DERIDEX120 on December 08, 2021, 07:40:56 pmsorry to bump an older post here, not sure if this belongs in a new thread or not;

Would any of you mind checking my coding? I've made several tests and obviously there is something fundamental I'm not grasping somewhere.

For context, I am trying to introduce an extra character in the "Dorter2" sequence in the same way enemy units walk in from off the map. (Placed specifically just after the bickering between agrias and gafgarion.) Display a message and teleport out.  this is the code I strung together from examples:

WarpUnit(x2D,x00,004,005,x00,x00)
SpriteMove(x2D,x00,+00004,-00014,+00048,x00,x01,+00001)
ColorUnit(x2D,x00,x01,+000,+000,+000,000)
Wait(00002)
Draw(x2D,x00)
SpriteMove(x2D,x00,+00004,-00010,+00014,x00,x01,+00048)
Wait(00014)
ColorUnit(x2D,x00,x08,+000,+000,+000,002)
Wait(00014)
WaitSpriteMove(x2D,x00)
SpriteMove(x2D,x00,+00000,+00000,+00000,x00,x01,+00032)
WaitSpriteMove(x2D,x00)
UnitAnim(x2D,x00,x0002,x00)
Wait(00008)
DisplayMessage(x10,x11,x000E,x2D,x00,x00,+00000,+00000,+00000,x00)
WaitForInstruction(x01,x00)
TeleportOut(x2D,x00)

The result is far off from what is intended. "2D" starts already on the map when the event begins and the commands seem to be skipped. (No message displayed, no teleport) The commands and variables seem to be correct, so the issue must be the order in which they were written OR I've overlooked a checkbox in ENTD somewhere?

EDIT: I did use the addunit command when the other units were introduced earlier in the event script.

Unless the unit has 'present' unchecked in the ENTD, there is nothing in your script to stop them from drawing immediately. You are also teleporting to x4, y5. I don't know the map exactly off the top of my head, but i feel like thats not the edge of the map?

Please post full scripts, not just what YOU think is important or causing an issue. Guess work isn't the easiest way to go about this...
  • Modding version: PSX
<@Angel> Teach a man to fish and he'll open up a fishery to compete against yours.


Journey of the Five Youtube ChannelThe Lion War Current Status
  
Jot5 Leader :: Eventer :: OtherTLW Leader :: Eventer :: Other

Nyzer

A screenshot of the ENTD is also worth providing.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
  • Discord username: Nyzer

DERIDEX120

Quote from: Elric on December 09, 2021, 10:34:11 pmUnless the unit has 'present' unchecked in the ENTD, there is nothing in your script to stop them from drawing immediately. You are also teleporting to x4, y5. I don't know the map exactly off the top of my head, but i feel like thats not the edge of the map?

Please post full scripts, not just what YOU think is important or causing an issue. Guess work isn't the easiest way to go about this...

Okay, sorry about that partial script. I scrapped the old one and started over, this is what I have, except I'm getting an error message "conversion from string "input" to type "double" is not valid. I have no idea what that means.

Offset(x000EE000)
//Remove the previous line if you wish not to override the offset in CONFIG.INI.
//Text(x00000671)
//Remove the previous line if you wish text to compile directly after instructions.

Erase(x02,x00)
Erase(x78,x00)
Erase(x79,x00)
Erase(x7A,x00)
Erase(x7B,x00)
Camera(+00760,-00124,-00776,+00174,+00512,+00000,+04096,+00001)
WaitForInstruction(x04,x00)
ColorScreen(x02,000,000,000,128,128,000,+00002)
WaitForInstruction(x0C,x00)
{63}(rA9)
UnitAnim(x24,x00,x0002,x00)
UnitAnim(x80,x00,x0002,x00)
SpriteMove(x80,x00,+00000,+00000,+00006,x01,x0F,+00001)
WaitSpriteMove(x80,x00)
Camera(+00376,-00188,+00952,+00366,+00512,+00000,+04096,+00128)
ColorScreen(x02,128,128,000,000,000,000,+00096)
Reveal(064)
LoadEVTCHR(x01,x1C,x00)
WaitForInstruction(x04,x00)
Wait(00030)
{63}(rAA)
DisplayMessage(x10,x91,x0001,x24,x00,x00,+00000,+00000,+00008,x03)
WaitForInstruction(x01,x00)
ChangeDialog(x01,xFFFF,x00,x00)
WaitForInstruction(x01,x00)
WaitForInstruction(x34,x00)
SaveEVTCHR(x01)
Wait(00010)
RotateUnit(x80,x00,x0C,x00,x00,x00)
WaitRotateUnit(x80,x00)
Wait(00010)
UnitAnim(x80,x00,x0258,x00)
Wait(00008)
UnitAnim(x80,x00,x0259,x00)
Wait(00008)
UnitAnim(x80,x00,x025A,x00)
Wait(00020)
UnitAnim(x80,x00,x025D,x00)
Wait(00008)
UnitAnim(x80,x00,x025E,x00)
Wait(00008)
UnitAnim(x80,x00,x025F,x00)
Wait(00008)
UnitAnim(x80,x00,x0260,x00)
Wait(00008)
DisplayMessage(x10,x92,x0002,x80,x00,x00,+00000,+00000,+00000,x00)
WaitForInstruction(x01,x00)
ChangeDialog(x02,xFFFF,x00,x00)
DisplayMessage(x10,x91,x0003,x24,x00,x00,+00000,+00000,+00008,x03)
WaitForInstruction(x01,x00)
Wait(00006)
UnitAnimRotate(x80,x00,x0A,x0002,x00)
Wait(00006)
UnitAnimRotate(x80,x00,x08,x0002,x00)
Wait(00020)
DisplayMessage(x10,x92,x0004,x80,x00,x00,+00000,+00000,+00000,x00)
WaitForInstruction(x01,x00)
Wait(00010)
UnitAnim(x24,x00,x0279,x00)
Wait(00020)
UnitAnim(x24,x00,x0002,x00)
Wait(00008)
UnitAnim(x24,x00,x027A,x00)
Wait(00020)
UnitAnim(x24,x00,x0002,x00)
Wait(00008)
UnitAnim(x24,x00,x0279,x00)
Wait(00020)
UnitAnim(x24,x00,x0002,x00)
Wait(00008)
ChangeDialog(x01,x0005,x00,x00)
WaitForInstruction(x01,x00)
ChangeDialog(x02,xFFFF,x00,x00)
Wait(00008)
ChangeDialog(x01,xFFFF,x00,x00)
WaitForInstruction(x01,x00)
AddUnitStart()
AddUnit(x80,x00,x01)
AddUnit(x81,x00,x01)
AddUnit(x82,x00,x01)
AddUnit(x83,x00,x01)
AddUnit(x17,x00,x01)
AddUnit(x34,x00,x01)
AddUnit(x2D,X00,X01)
AddUnitEnd()
Wait(00010)
UnitAnimRotate(x80,x00,x0A,x0002,x00)
Wait(00010)
UnitAnimRotate(x80,x00,x0A,x0002,x00)
Wait(00008)
UnitAnim(x80,x00,x0258,x00)
Wait(00008)
UnitAnim(x80,x00,x025A,x00)
Wait(00020)
UnitAnim(x80,x00,x025B,x00)
Wait(00010)
UnitAnim(x80,x00,x025C,x00)
Wait(00080)
BlockStart()
Wait(00030)
UnitAnim(x80,x00,x0260,x00)
Wait(00010)
UnitAnim(x80,x00,x0261,x00)
Wait(00008)
UnitAnim(x80,x00,x0262,x00)
Wait(00006)
UnitAnim(x80,x00,x0263,x00)
Wait(00016)
UnitAnim(x80,x00,x0264,x00)
Wait(00006)
UnitAnim(x80,x00,x0265,x00)
Wait(00040)
UnitAnim(x80,x00,x0262,x00)
Wait(00008)
UnitAnim(x80,x00,x0261,x00)
Wait(00008)
UnitAnim(x80,x00,x0260,x00)
Wait(00008)
BlockEnd()
DisplayMessage(x10,x92,x0006,x80,x00,x00,+00000,+00000,+00000,x03)
WaitForInstruction(x01,x00)
DisplayMessage(x10,x91,x0007,x24,x00,x00,+00000,+00000,+00008,x03)
WaitForInstruction(x01,x00)
ChangeDialog(x02,xFFFF,x00,x00)
Wait(00008)
ChangeDialog(x01,xFFFF,x00,x00)
WaitForInstruction(x01,x00)
WaitForInstruction(x08,x00)
Wait(00048)
Sound(x0078)
Wait(00040)
UnitAnim(x80,x00,x025A,x00)
Wait(00008)
UnitAnim(x80,x00,x0266,x00)
Wait(00008)
UnitAnim(x80,x00,x0267,x00)
Wait(00008)
UnitAnim(x00,x01,x0002,x00)
Draw(x02,x00)
Draw(x78,x00)
Draw(x79,x00)
Draw(x7A,x00)
Draw(x7B,x00)
WarpUnit(x17,x00,003,001,x00,x02)
WarpUnit(x34,x00,006,001,x00,x02)
UnitAnim(x17,x00,x0002,x00)
UnitAnim(x34,x00,x0002,x00)
Draw(x17,x00)
Draw(x34,x00)
Wait(00060)
BlockStart()
Wait(00020)
UnitAnim(x80,x00,x0266,x00)
Wait(00008)
UnitAnim(x80,x00,x025A,x00)
Wait(00008)
UnitAnim(x80,x00,x0260,x00)
Wait(00008)
BlockEnd()
DisplayMessage(x10,x11,x0008,x24,x00,x00,+00000,+00000,+00008,x00)
WaitForInstruction(x01,x00)
WaitForInstruction(x08,x00)
Wait(00010)
RotateUnit(x24,x00,x08,x00,x00,x00)
WaitRotateUnit(x24,x00)
Wait(00008)
UnitAnim(x24,x00,x0003,x00)
SpriteMove(x24,x00,+00000,+00000,+00036,x00,x01,+00072)
Wait(00058)
ColorUnit(x24,x00,x01,+000,+000,+000,002)
Wait(00017)
WaitSpriteMove(x24,x00)
RemoveUnit(x24,x00)
WaitAddUnitEnd()
AddUnitStart()
AddUnit(x84,x00,x01)
AddUnit(x85,x00,x01)
AddUnitEnd()
Wait(00060)
UnitAnim(x80,x00,x025A,x00)
Wait(00008)
UnitAnimRotate(x80,x00,x0E,x0002,x00)
Wait(00010)
UnitAnimRotate(x80,x00,x00,x0002,x00)
Wait(00060)
SpriteMove(x80,x00,+00000,+00000,+00000,x00,x01,+00008)
WaitSpriteMove(x80,x00)
Wait(00012)
UnitAnim(x80,x00,x0268,x00)
Wait(00004)
UnitAnim(x80,x00,x0269,x00)
Wait(00004)
UnitAnim(x80,x00,x0268,x00)
Wait(00004)
Wait(00020)
ZERO(x0057)
ADD(x0057,x0000)
BlockStart()
WaitValue(x0057,x0018)
UnitAnim(x80,x00,x026A,x00)
Wait(00004)
UnitAnim(x80,x00,x026B,x00)
Wait(00004)
UnitAnim(x80,x00,x026C,x00)
Wait(00012)
UnitAnim(x80,x00,x026D,x00)
Wait(00002)
UnitAnim(x80,x00,x026E,x00)
Wait(00004)
UnitAnim(x80,x00,x026F,x00)
Wait(00006)
UnitAnim(x80,x00,x0270,x00)
Wait(00008)
UnitAnim(x80,x00,x0271,x00)
Wait(00016)
UnitAnim(x80,x00,x0272,x00)
Wait(00004)
UnitAnim(x80,x00,x0273,x00)
Wait(00002)
Sound(x0028)
UnitAnim(x80,x00,x0274,x00)
Wait(00008)
UnitAnim(x80,x00,x0275,x00)
Wait(00008)
UnitAnim(x80,x00,x0276,x00)
Wait(00004)
BlockEnd()
DisplayMessage(x10,x11,x0009,x80,x00,x00,+00000,+00010,+00008,x01)
WaitForInstruction(x01,x00)
Wait(00020)
WaitForInstruction(x08,x00)
WaitAddUnitEnd()
UnitAnim(x80,x00,x0277,x00)
Wait(00010)
UnitAnim(x80,x00,x0278,x00)
Wait(00004)
Wait(00030)
Sound(x007D)
Wait(00040)
UnitAnim(x80,x00,x0277,x00)
Wait(00010)
UnitAnim(x80,x00,x0276,x00)
Wait(00006)
WarpUnit(x81,x00,005,008,x00,x00)
WarpUnit(x82,x00,003,008,x00,x00)
SpriteMove(x81,x00,+00004,-00014,+00048,x00,x01,+00001)
SpriteMove(x82,x00,+00000,+00000,+00068,x00,x01,+00001)
ColorUnit(x81,x00,x01,+000,+000,+000,000)
Wait(00002)
ColorUnit(x82,x00,x01,+000,+000,+000,000)
Wait(00002)
Draw(x81,x00)
SpriteMove(x81,x00,+00004,-00010,+00014,x00,x01,+00048)
Wait(00014)
ColorUnit(x81,x00,x08,+000,+000,+000,002)
Draw(x82,x00)
SpriteMove(x82,x00,+00000,+00000,+00000,x00,x01,+00072)
Wait(00014)
ColorUnit(x82,x00,x08,+000,+000,+000,002)
WaitSpriteMove(x81,x00)
SpriteMove(x81,x00,+00000,+00000,+00000,x00,x01,+00032)
WaitSpriteMove(x81,x00)
UnitAnim(x81,x00,x0002,x00)
WaitSpriteMove(x82,x00)
UnitAnim(x82,x00,x0002,x00)
WarpUnit(x83,x00,006,008,x00,x00)
WarpUnit(x84,x00,003,010,x00,x00)
SpriteMove(x83,x00,+00000,-00006,+00065,x00,x01,+00001)
SpriteMove(x84,x00,+00000,+00000,+00013,x00,x01,+00001)
ColorUnit(x83,x00,x01,+000,+000,+000,000)
ColorUnit(x84,x00,x01,+000,+000,+000,000)
Draw(x83,x00)
Wait(00012)
Camera(+00712,-00192,-00136,+00366,+00432,+00000,+04096,+00064)
Draw(x84,x00)
SpriteMove(x83,x00,+00000,+00000,+00000,x00,x01,+00084)
Wait(00012)
ColorUnit(x83,x00,x08,+000,+000,+000,002)
SpriteMove(x84,x00,+00000,+00000,+00000,x00,x01,+00028)
Wait(00008)
ColorUnit(x84,x00,x08,+000,+000,+000,002)
WaitSpriteMove(x84,x00)
UnitAnim(x84,x00,x0002,x00)
WaitSpriteMove(x83,x00)
UnitAnim(x83,x00,x0002,x00)
WarpUnit(x85,x00,005,010,x00,x00)
SpriteMove(x85,x00,+00000,+00000,+00018,x00,x01,+00001)
ColorUnit(x85,x00,x01,+000,+000,+000,000)
Draw(x85,x00)
SpriteMove(x85,x00,+00000,+00000,+00000,x00,x01,+00028)
Wait(00008)
ColorUnit(x85,x00,x08,+000,+000,+000,002)
WaitSpriteMove(x85,x00)
UnitAnim(x85,x00,x0002,x00)
Wait(00016)
WaitForInstruction(x04,x00)
UnitAnimRotate(x80,x00,x00,x0002,x00)
DisplayMessage(x10,x91,x000A,x17,x00,x00,+00000,+00010,-00004,x11)
WaitForInstruction(x01,x00)
DisplayMessage(x10,x92,x000B,x34,x00,x00,+00000,+00000,+00004,x10)
WaitForInstruction(x01,x00)
ChangeDialog(x01,x000C,x00,x00)
WaitForInstruction(x01,x00)
ChangeDialog(x02,x000D,x00,x00)
WaitForInstruction(x01,x00)
WarpUnit(x2D,x00,008,005,x00,x00)
SpriteMove(x2D,x00,+00004,-00014,+00048,x00,x01,+00001)
ColorUnit(x2D,x00,x01,+000,+000,+000,000)
Wait(00002)
Draw(x2D,x00)
WalkTo(x2D,x00,004,005,x00,x00,+008,x01)
UnitAnim(x2D,x00,x0002,x00)
Wait(00014)
ColorUnit(x2D,x00,x08,+000,+000,+000,002)
Wait(00014)
WaitSpriteMove(x2D,x00)
UnitAnim(x2D,x00,x0001,x00)
Wait(00008)
RotateUnit(x2D,x00,x00,x00,x00,x00)
Wait(00008)
DisplayMessage(x10,x11,x000E,x2D,x00,x00,+00000,+00000,+00000,x00)
WaitForInstruction(x01,x00)
ChangeDialog(x01,xFFFF,x00,x00)
Wait(00008)
ChangeDialog(x02,xFFFF,x00,x00)
TeleportOut(x2D,x00)
WaitForInstruction(x01,x00)
UnitAnim(x02,x01,x0003,x00)
FadeSound(x00,060)
Wait(00060)
Music(x01,+096,000)
Wait(00010)
EventSpeed(x02)
Camera(+00504,-00076,+00616,+00302,+00512,+00000,+04096,+00064)
DarkScreen(x00,x01,012,064,x00,004)
WaitForInstruction(x36,x00)
DisplayConditions(x08,090)
WaitForInstruction(x38,x00)
WaitForInstruction(x04,x00)
DisplayConditions(x00,060)
WaitForInstruction(x38,x00)
RemoveDarkScreen()
WaitForInstruction(x36,x00)
EventSpeed(x01)
March(x00,x01,004)
{63}(rA8)
EventEnd()

//INSTRUCTION SECTION END -  TEXT START
//Message x01
{font:08}Knight{br}
{font:00}How about 500 gill per head?{end}

//Message x02
{font:08}Mercenary{br}
{font:00}Way too low.{br}
2000. It's 2000 gill a head.{end}

//Message x03
{font:08}Knight{br}
{font:00}It would be easy to make all{br}
of you heretics, you know.{end}

//Message x04
{font:08}Mercenary{br}
{font:00}Is that a threat?{br}
...How about 1000 gill?{end}

//Message x05
{font:08}Knight{br}
{font:00}700. No more.{end}

//Message x06
{font:08}Mercenary{br}
{font:00}OK. Done deal.{end}

//Message x07
{font:08}Knight{br}
{font:00}They'll be here any minute.{br}
Kill all of them. Understand?{end}

//Message x08
{font:08}Knight{br}
{font:00}Ha, speak of the devil.....{br}
{br}
There they are. Get them!{end}

//Message x09
{font:08}Mercenary{br}
{font:00}That's Gafgarion!{br}
Damn! 700 was too cheap!{end}

//Message x0A
{font:08}Gafgarion{br}
{font:00}Ambush?{br}
Going all out, huh?{end}

//Message x0B
{font:08}Agrias{br}
{font:00}If you don't like it,{br}
you can leave!{end}

//Message x0C
{font:08}Gafgarion{br}
{font:00}I usually don't do freebies,{br}
but I'll make an exception!{end}

//Message x0D
{font:08}Agrias{br}
{font:00}You patronizing...{end}

//Message x0E
{font:08}Celia{br}
{font:00}Peekaboo!{end}

And here's that ENTD screenshot.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL