• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Edit: How to apply a patch to FFTA2?

Started by ShadowStag, February 27, 2020, 09:56:31 am

ShadowStag

February 27, 2020, 09:56:31 am Last Edit: February 27, 2020, 11:40:05 am by Nyzer
Hello! Just your friendly neighborhood lurker here who finally decided to make an account. I have a burning question that I, for the life of me, cannot seem to find a straight answer for as far as I have seen.

You see, FFA2 is one of my all time favorite games; after investing some 500+ hours into it, I became curious whether there were any FFTA2 mods out there. To my great surprise, it turned out there were quite a few, and that's how I initially came upon this site.

Well, the mod I've been wanting to try out is called 'Eternal's Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grim Grimoire Mod'. However, I have no idea how to actually play it. Aside from the actual mod/patch, is there anything I need to download or do? I have zero experience with any of this, and some help would be greatly appreciated!

Also, my deepest apologies if this is an inappropriate place or question to ask here. Feel free to delete this if it is (or direct me to a more appropriate place to ask/get instructions/etc)!
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Nyzer

Please be sure to use descriptive titles. I've edited it this time.

As for your question, I don't personally know how that patch is applied. If you can't find out how on your own, I'd recommend asking in the topic about the mod, as it should send an email to the author, who would know best how to apply his mod.

ShadowStag

Ah, my bad. Won't happen again!

Alright, I'll do that then. Thank you!