• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 04:24:21 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Sprite Editing Issues

Started by Krice, March 25, 2024, 06:26:07 pm

Krice

Hey yall i am very new to changing FFT but it is my favorite game, ever. I always do my run with 2 normal units that I always name my favorite names and take them through the whole run. I thought it would be really fun to change their appearance with custom sprites so they have the look i imagined in my mind as i do my playthrough. However as i followed a few guides on editing sprites i hit a wall. I am unable to import my UNIT.BIN, WLDFACE.BIN, and WLDFACE4.BIN into the CDmage files. When i right click the import isn't an option and i followed all the other steps to the T to ensure I should be set to go. Its the last step and I'm worried I might be unable to edit the game. I am using a modded version of the game which is The Lion War mod. Please let me know if this has happened to anyone else. Thank you.
FFHackticks.png
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL

Nyzer

Whatever guides you're using are the wrong ones. Use this one instead: https://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=6702.0
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Krice

Thank you very much. I was able to use Sushi to get my sprites in game! I really appreciate the fast reply. Thank you.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL