• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:49:30 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Chapter 2 Progress Log

Started by 3lric, August 20, 2013, 06:52:12 pm

Tytytoast

• Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: Tytytoast

3lric

Quote from: Tytytoast on February 07, 2021, 02:55:12 amWill every chapter update require us to restart??

No, it's because its not just chapter 2 coming out. a lot of new content was made for the re-release of ch1

Swordmaster

Quote from: Elric on February 07, 2021, 05:17:12 amNo, it's because its not just chapter 2 coming out. a lot of new content was made for the re-release of ch1

Enough to overload one's salivary glands, it would seem.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL

Tytytoast

I just rewatched the new content videos, and I'm so hyped.  All the extras like farming, mining, and logging look sooooooo cool and is definitely something that FFT was missing that I didn't even notice!

leedubs

Hey there,

Just wanted to send a thank you to your team. This mod is UNREAL! Loved FFT, Jot5 brings the heat!!

Mudvayne

Haven't posted on here in a few years but still have been watching this project from the sidelines, checking in every few months and seeing the progress.

Just know you have another anxious fan awaiting the release of ch2 and all the ch1 updates. I can't fathom the amount of work that this project has undergone. Hats off to any and everyone involved in this project in some way.

I'll patiently wait happily until everything is up to the teams standards. You guys have made something very special here!

Hyraldelita

SAme as Mudvayne here.. waiting with anticipation.

3lric

Quote from: Hyraldelita on March 26, 2021, 06:03:17 pmSAme as Mudvayne here.. waiting with anticipation.

Good, because Nyzer is currently making a pass again thru all the ch1 events, then as he moved to the final pass (before more testing) on the ch2 events, ill be condensing the ch1 events using the new structure.

We are still a bit out, but much closer than we ever have been before, since those 3 gathering events are all working now :)

Tytytoast

Quote from: Elric on March 26, 2021, 06:06:27 pmGood, because Nyzer is currently making a pass again thru all the ch1 events, then as he moved to the final pass (before more testing) on the ch2 events, ill be condensing the ch1 events using the new structure.

We are still a bit out, but much closer than we ever have been before, since those 3 gathering events are all working now :)

Omg so excited I can't wait to play chapter 2! This is amazing!! Patiently waiting, but so excited!!!!!!

term

Just popping to show support.
I loved the first part but I thought this project would never get finished as many others.

So, thank you all for your commitment, wish I could somehow support you guys.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Renalf

Hello! Just doing what others have done already and made an account to say how awesome just the first chapter alone is. I'm am excited to jump into chapter 2 as well!

Chaos Theory

Quote from: Renalf on August 31, 2021, 07:54:55 pmHello! Just doing what others have done already and made an account to say how awesome just the first chapter alone is. I'm am excited to jump into chapter 2 as well!

Same here. just finished playing chapter 1 recently. a strange quirk I noticed though.

after beating it I went and grinded to play around and after reaching levels 40-43, i could NOT beat the second to last battle. ganondorf was at 49 with over 500HP and one shots mustadio out the gate and the death brigade enemies are at 47 and each use black wave and eliminates half my team before i even get a turn - every single time. I've seen them use comet, undead, and even regular attacks at times. but at level 47 they just spam black wave. I'm not sure if that's something you have addressed in the re-released but it was something I noticed. it's not really THAT big of a deal since I don't plan on over-leveling in the re-release. but once you do it's impossible to undo.

anywho, besides that little nit. just wanted to say it's been a great game so far and eagerly wait for chapter 2 to be completed. thanks for all your hard work.

melohor

Hi,

Any Luck, Chapter 2 will be ready sometime this year? Great game, Guys.

3lric

Quote from: melohor on January 24, 2022, 12:10:15 amHi,

Any Luck, Chapter 2 will be ready sometime this year? Great game, Guys.

We are trying, but you cant rush greatness

Zolias

Any rough eta on the release?  Maybe an idea of what's left to do with the remaining new features and potential events?   I recently had a reminder of this mod and was just curious...

RatCatcher

This project is greatness! Excellent work Elric. I just found this project, booted it up and was blown away. I also enjoy the difficulty. Very much looking foreword to the release of chapter 2.

Nyzer

Nothing new to report, really. I've managed to condense events down and work out a way to get the Preparation Menu in every battle without needing to copy and paste the hundreds of commands required, but the work there doesn't lend itself well to exciting reports until I hit a significant milestone.

PabloOaks

I just finished ch1 and man! This is divine! Want more and want so much! Thank you guys for this excellent work... Do you guys have a site do donate or something? I wanna help, can't help with programming, but can help with support! Thanks again...
"Life is short... Bury! Steady Sword!"

Kokojo

Quote from: PabloOaks on August 29, 2022, 11:56:55 pmI just finished ch1 and man! This is divine! Want more and want so much! Thank you guys for this excellent work... Do you guys have a site do donate or something? I wanna help, can't help with programming, but can help with support! Thanks again...

3lric and his team don't accept payment, but you can donate to FFH. It goes directly to Xifanie who hosts the site.
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

Arizaki

I wish i had the know how to help with rest. I always wanted to learn. Very much looking forward to the rest.