• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 20, 2024, 03:02:36 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Shishi Works Jobs and Zodiacs

Started by shishi-sensou, February 21, 2011, 08:02:14 am

shishi-sensou

September 16, 2011, 05:47:23 pm #140 Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 06:02:40 pm by shishi-sensou
now im redesing the Asura
Fow now is blond then brown

Kagebunji

Oh shit, it looks amazing now. I totally dig the blonde version. Great job on this!
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

RandMuadDib

Quote from: Kagebunji on September 16, 2011, 06:08:30 pm
Oh shit, it looks amazing now. I totally dig the blonde version. Great job on this!

^^^ this
I will show you the power of SARDIIIIINES!!!!

Cheetah

Significantly better portrait. The eyes look a little small, and there is one strand of hair in the front that is going straight up. Otherwise a huge improvement and looking quite good.
Current Projects:

shishi-sensou

Quote from: Cheetah on September 16, 2011, 09:48:13 pm
Significantly better portrait. The eyes look a little small, and there is one strand of hair in the front that is going straight up. Otherwise a huge improvement and looking quite good.
Yah is my idea xDDlooks good?

GeneralStrife

I think he made the eyes like that to emphasize the asianish.

shishi-sensou

Quote from: GeneralStrife on September 16, 2011, 10:57:11 pm
I think he made the eyes like that to emphasize the asianish.
ya Asasin Style =)

Cheetah

If that is what you were going for than it is working pretty well. They eyes still look a bit off, but I couldn't tell you exactly what it is.
Current Projects:

shishi-sensou

now brown

Kagebunji

I like the Asian eyes a lot, so these aren't an issue for me really. Brown version is working as well. Just remember to fix the eyes on sprite.

shishi-sensou

September 20, 2011, 10:55:34 am #150 Last Edit: September 20, 2011, 12:56:30 pm by shishi-sensou
finished
in V 2.0

Wolfran

In the fourth pallete of the sprite the background is white instead of black (RGB 000). And in the second pallete of the portrait is all messed.
Welcome to FFH were you can do things like...

Lijj

I like your sprite work so far quite a lot. She's fancy-schmancy!!
  • Modding version: PSX

shishi-sensou

September 21, 2011, 09:58:06 am #153 Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 05:57:44 pm by shishi-sensou
Quote from: Lijj on September 21, 2011, 12:05:32 am
I like your sprite work so far quite a lot. She's fancy-schmancy!!
Is male!!!!!! ><
And its not a job onli need 1 pallete Right?
4 paletes for uds Uu

Lijj

• Modding version: PSX

shishi-sensou

Hana Portrait

Kagebunji

Wow, I really like the hair here. Few things though, overall the portrait is quite dark, black hair, black clothes etc., since on sprite her clothes are white, why don't you change clothes on portrait to white as well? other things are the eyes, they don't look bad, but don't look good either. My advice is to use Balmafula's eyes and base it off that, follow the FFT style more. And make the mouth more visible, the pixels used for it are very light and make mouth almost not visible on normal view. The last thing is more of a question than a crit, you see on sprite her hair seems kinda short, but on portrait it is medium long, you may want to shorten it here and there. Other than these, it's a really nice piece of art!

shishi-sensou

Quote from: Kagebunji on September 23, 2011, 04:40:22 pm
Wow, I really like the hair here. Few things though, overall the portrait is quite dark, black hair, black clothes etc., since on sprite her clothes are white, why don't you change clothes on portrait to white as well? other things are the eyes, they don't look bad, but don't look good either. My advice is to use Balmafula's eyes and base it off that, follow the FFT style more. And make the mouth more visible, the pixels used for it are very light and make mouth almost not visible on normal view. The last thing is more of a question than a crit, you see on sprite her hair seems kinda short, but on portrait it is medium long, you may want to shorten it here and there. Other than these, it's a really nice piece of art!

should focus more on the sprite is black neck and the edges of the kimono are red

jimmyjw88

September 24, 2011, 01:04:58 am #158 Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 08:28:39 am by jimmyjw88
Interesting piece of portrait. For the hair, you need to shorten her right side to match with her sprite.

EDIT - Or you could swap with her left.
Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.

Kagebunji

Ah, true, her neck is black on the sprite. Well that solves the problem I guess. Looking forward for updates.