• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Question regarding changing Title Screen for FFT PSX

Started by TheMexicanSpider, June 07, 2019, 04:52:53 am

TheMexicanSpider

Hello!

I have been searching forever and I couldn't seem to find any post explicitly on how to change the title screen image. I wanted to work on some variations for the title screen but i'm not even sure what size to make it at this point. Any help would be extremely valuable.

I 1000% sure there is a post or two or three that i missed that detailed this question but I had no luck.

Thank you!
"Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof."

3lric

Well, you also missed simply exporting it from shishi and looking at it.

And maybe next time you join IRC, wait more than 4 minutes? Especially when its like, 4 oclock in the morning and everyone is asleep...
  • Modding version: PSX

TheMexicanSpider

...Well thanks. I have only every really started up shishi once before. I'm quite new to this. I'm sorry..
"Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof."

Nyzer

Eh, quite a few people miss what Shishi is capable of editing, so that's nothing to feel bad about. It's really just that jumping into the chat and then leaving it almost immediately after asking a question is... fairly confusing.

But yeah, Shishi'll be what you want to use. IIRC, the title screen will be in the Other Images tab. Export it, edit it with a palette friendly program like GraphicsGale, and import it back in.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

3lric

It is indeed in other images.

IIRC it doesnt even need a palette friendly prog. The first iteration of the Jot5 title screen was done in MSPaint. Lol
  • Modding version: PSX