• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

TLW box and disc art

Started by yamigata, April 20, 2020, 05:43:17 pm

yamigata

I decided to put together artwork for the case and disc. Made my own physical copy as I'm a collector and love these modded/translated projects.

Thought I'd share in case any of ya'll are interested in doing your own.

Just a note: the artwork is just stuff I found in Google searches. Can't claim any of it as my own, I merely arranged it on the images.

Enjoy!

• Modding version: PSX

cadence

Do you have a link to the art you made the front of the box from? It's lovely.
  • Discord username: cadence#6190

yamigata

May 27, 2020, 09:36:50 pm #2 Last Edit: May 27, 2020, 10:23:08 pm by yamigata
Quote from: cadence on May 23, 2020, 11:25:20 amDo you have a link to the art you made the front of the box from? It's lovely.

I was trying to find it again the other day and wasn't able to. I'll try again...

*edit* Sorry but I simply cannot find it. Tried Googling things like "Final Fantasy Tactics artwork, fan art, wallpaper, poster" etc etc... just not seeing it.

Hippogrypgh

I also scrapped together CD case artwork inline with the original PS1 style for Retropie, if anyone is interested. :D

3lric

Quote from: Hippogrypgh on June 13, 2020, 07:59:01 pmI also scrapped together CD case artwork inline with the original PS1 style for Retropie, if anyone is interested. :D

Noice. I much prefer this older style. I have one for Jot5 for retro pie too, in the Jot5 section
https://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=12316.0

yamigata

Quote from: cadence on May 23, 2020, 11:25:20 amDo you have a link to the art you made the front of the box from? It's lovely.

Sorry it's been so long. Randomly I had a hankering to look again, and I found it! No clue how I found it the first time...

I found it at this Twitter account: https://twitter.com/_delarave?lang=en

And here is the original image https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EdKw8gVVcAAVWT3?format=png&name=medium

KenoattX

• Modding version: PSX & WotL

KenoattX

February 23, 2022, 11:02:12 am #7 Last Edit: March 01, 2022, 11:26:27 am by KenoattX
Anyone know how I could use this image in ePSXe? Specifically the android one?

I did some research into this. It looks like currently there is not a way to change the box for games in the game list in ePSXe. duck station is able to do this.

I ended up using an android launcher that can use custom icons to achieve the result I was looking for.

Nyzer

You're not going to want to play TLW in ePSXe anyway. There are some incompatibilities.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

KenoattX

Quote from: Nyzer on February 24, 2022, 12:22:25 amYou're not going to want to play TLW in ePSXe anyway. There are some incompatibilities.

What would you suggest?
What incompatibilities?

Akashachi

Quote from: KenoattX on February 25, 2022, 12:31:41 pmWhat would you suggest?
What incompatibilities?

The treasure wheel doesn't work properly on ePSXe. The recommended emulators are pSX or Duckstation.