• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 21, 2024, 08:48:19 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

If you could punch anyone in the face without repercussions...

Started by Melancthon, March 27, 2011, 08:28:43 pm

Melancthon

Just a collaborator plotting collaboration.
"WHATS ST AJORA'S DEAL DUDE!?"

Twinees

• Modding version: PSX

Pride

Check out my ASM thread. Who doesn't like hax?

philsov

Quote from: Pride on March 28, 2011, 03:43:29 am

The worst part of this post was that Pride lacks an avatar, so when I first saw it I wanted to punch Pride.
Just another rebel plotting rebellion.

Melancthon

Quote from: philsov on March 28, 2011, 09:32:27 am
The worst part of this post was that Pride lacks an avatar, so when I first saw it I wanted to punch Pride.

Ha, yeah, I wasn't sure if it meant he wanted to punch Glen Beck or if he identified with Glen Beck and wanted to punch ME.  Now I want to punch Glen Beck.
Just a collaborator plotting collaboration.
"WHATS ST AJORA'S DEAL DUDE!?"

Xifanie

Probably anyone trying/making a bad move on me; I can't really think of anything else.
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Celdia

Wait? Only ONE person? Oh man...there are just SO many deserving people though...
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

MagiusRerecros

Move Zig. For great Justice.

Also, Algus sucks up to level 5 donkey balls.

Pride

Check out my ASM thread. Who doesn't like hax?

Xifanie

I'm a typical transsexual, so it would be pretty easy to make a bad move on me... I mean, I wouldn't want to be touched by some stranger, and I don't want to be touched in certain ways down there.
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Kagebunji

• Modding version: Other/Unknown

Zuzka

I would punch Michelle Obama and Barack in one swing he's the biggest liar ever to be in the White House.
because she's so ugly  I'd want to land on Michelle first. but that is very unladylike so it'll never happen. I actually don't even know why I'm here..

EDITED BY ETERNAL: We don't support racism here at FFH. Saying that the White House is only meant for white people is unacceptable.

GeneralStrife

Quote from: Zuzka on March 28, 2011, 05:09:25 pm
I would punch Michelle Obama and Barack in one swing he's the biggest liar ever to be in the White House and it should be called the white house for a reason.
because she's so ugly  I'd want to land on Michelle first. but that is very unladylike so it'll never happen. I actually don't even know why I'm here..

Obama's actually not that bad, As a conservative I will admit how #$@#$ stupid Sarah Palin is.
Donald trump 2012!

Oh right, who I would like to hit:

Nah, jokin kage.

Zozma

yes, kaje for using that avatar but not making a sprite for it!

jk... but seriously... Voldemort
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
Wiegraf: Draw your sword Ramza!
Ramza: But im a monk!!

Kokojo

I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

Celdia

On reflection, do we really need a thread dedicated to hate? I mean, I know this is spam and all but is this necessary?
  • Discord username: Celdia#0