• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 17, 2024, 06:21:05 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

If you could punch anyone in the face without repercussions...

Started by Melancthon, March 27, 2011, 08:28:43 pm

Samuraiblackbelt

<JoZ> I'm not Wiz. Even if I were, I wouldn't be narcissistic enough to go under an alt and comment on my own team.

PGF: "You are ignoring this user. Click to see their post."

Kagebunji

This was meant for fun, but turned into rather hate topic :P As to my portrait, it is a nice idea to do a sprite for it, maybe in future...
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Pickle Girl Fanboy

March 29, 2011, 02:08:59 pm #23 Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 02:09:43 pm by Pickle Girl Fanboy
Quote from: Xifanie on March 28, 2011, 03:04:58 pm
I'm a typical transsexual, so it would be pretty easy to make a bad move on me... I mean, I wouldn't want to be touched by some stranger, and I don't want to be touched in certain ways down there.

Typical transsexual?  As opposed to what?  I mean, when I think transsexual, there's such an enormous range of people to choose from that the phrase "Typical Transsexual" itself is meaningless.  I don't think anyone likes random strangers grabbing our junk, and some people are hopeless; they need someone to sit them down and tell them what to do.

As the resident godless liberal scumbag, I don't support Obama-punching, but I wouldn't mind someone giving Congress a swift kick in their collective balls.  I mean, seriously, you bail out banks within two weeks of them running and crying to Congress, but it takes a year to reform health care, and we didn't even get a public option, plus it's mandatory?  Are you fucking kidding me?  How am I supposed to pay for that AND defense spending AND all those senile baby boomers?  Let's just legalize weed and prostitution (but not pimping) and pay this shit off already.

dinosaur

Quote from: Zuzka on March 28, 2011, 05:09:25 pm
I would punch Michelle Obama and Barack in one swing he's the biggest liar ever to be in the White House.
because she's so ugly  I'd want to land on Michelle first. but that is very unladylike so it'll never happen. I actually don't even know why I'm here..

Saying 'ever' in 'biggest liar ever' is pretty an uneducated and brash things to say, Zuzka. To make that statement even slightly true, that means you would have to be well educated and an expert on all 44 presidents and their careers to make a bold judgement like that. Are you?

MysticKnightFF5

Dinosaur, wtf did you just do to grammar? Stop punching grammar!

Dome

Who the hell cares about grammar here?
THIS IS SPAM!
DON'T FUCKING FORGET!

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Celdia

Quote from: Pickle Girl Fanboy on March 29, 2011, 02:08:59 pm
Let's just legalize weed

They're looking at doing that here in Rhode Island because of a few medical dispensaries that recently got OK'd and opened up shop. Not that I smoke it or even plan to should it become available, I look forward to the day that all the stigma associated with it is finally fucking abolished. I have too many friends that are recreational users on the weekends and they have to go through so much insane subterfuge just to enjoy a little high time. Also, the fucking revenue potential. My god...
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

Pickle Girl Fanboy

Quote from: Celdia on March 29, 2011, 03:33:59 pmAlso, the fucking revenue potential. My god...

Tell me about it.  Legalize, regulate, and tax weed and prostitution, and we can make money for ourselves, tax revenue for our politicians to give to corporations, and we can delegitimize purveyors of hard drugs and nearly eliminate pimping.

I fucking hate pimping.  It's slavery, and it's victims are helpless.  They can't go to the police, or they will be arrested for prostitution.  They have no where to go, no options, and no hope for a better life.  Prostitution is going to occur no matter what we do.  If we regulate prostitution, we can protect these women and go after the real criminals - pimps, pedophiles, and those who protect them and profit from them.

GeneralStrife

Quote from: Pickle Girl Fanboy on March 29, 2011, 03:56:42 pm
Tell me about it.  Legalize, regulate, and tax weed and prostitution, and we can make money for ourselves, tax revenue for our politicians to give to corporations, and we can delegitimize purveyors of hard drugs and nearly eliminate pimping.

I fucking hate pimping.  It's slavery, and it's victims are helpless.  They can't go to the police, or they will be arrested for prostitution.  They have no where to go, no options, and no hope for a better life.  Prostitution is going to occur no matter what we do.  If we regulate prostitution, we can protect these women and go after the real criminals - pimps, pedophiles, and those who protect them and profit from them.

word

Zuzka

@ Dinosaur:
I don't claim to be an expert in history, but at least with Bush you knew what we were getting into. He was blatantly a war monger; at least we knew war was ineluctable when he came to power. With Obama that, long legged mack-daddy, people still think he's 'anti-war'. This country is way more brainwashed than before... The war in Iraq is still happening and we've expanded it into 4 more countries while 'the left' thinks he's some magic progressive. That's just the beginning too but I must abstain from continuing this conversation. I shouldn't even be in spam as I've already made the site owner mad :oops: it was a joke btw I even voted for Obama  (so I'm not that racist)  because he bamboozled me too just like everybody else; only I recognized that soon after inauguration. People should just admit they were wrong believing there's a right and left.

@ Mystic Knight
Na.. no spam is not my place. I'm just here to benefit from all the hard work people like Celdia, the other mod creators and spriters have done.

Pickle Girl Fanboy

I can't think of any liberals who think he's liberal.  Fuck, I can't think of any democrats that I consider liberals.

Celdia

• Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

Pickle Girl Fanboy

Quote from: Celdia on March 29, 2011, 05:10:52 pm
Damn, PGF. Preach it.

*picks up Book of Germonik*

PEOPLE let me te-ell you a story.  Of a ma-an, who died for your SINS - PRAISE SAINT AJORA! - FARLEM!

(next poster)

GeneralStrife

Quote from: Pickle Girl Fanboy on March 29, 2011, 05:25:10 pm
*picks up Book of Germonik*

PEOPLE let me te-ell you a story.  Of a ma-an, who died for your SINS - PRAISE SAINT AJORA! - FARLEM!

(next poster)

Saint Ajora was a dewd who got pwned at the golgoran execution site, caught at barius hill.

(Next Poster)