• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 02:39:31 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Ravness sprite?

Started by azavier, May 25, 2013, 05:22:01 pm

azavier

was their a finished sprite for Ravness from Tactics orge ?I seen a beta version but wasn't able to find a complete one. thanks a lot!

Ark

September 05, 2013, 07:31:16 am #1 Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 07:50:43 pm by MiKeMiTchi
Is just an antique beta, or is it something being worked on now.

Reks

Taichii had worked on it, at my request, but i'm not sure if he'd finished it or not.

I'd planned to get around to it sooner or later myself, or at least a port of Ravness. Her sprite seems similar enough to Agrias's that the only thing that would truly be different is her hair, and maybe slight modifications to her armor.

If you want, I CAN get started soon enough, but I can't promise it'd be done within 5 days or so. Depends on how much I want to work on it, whether or not I'm satisfied with it, and so on and so forth
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
  • Discord username: Reks#0128

Ark

Reks relax man when you can, I hope that it is not abandoned as a beta, it would also be great to create sprite Denam and Vyce.

azavier

yeah take ur time i would really like that.