• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

¡ǝbpop oʇ ןןoɹ

Started by PX_Timefordeath, September 12, 2011, 03:24:12 pm

PX_Timefordeath

Quote from: Eternal248 on September 14, 2011, 03:10:33 am
>Scavenge for fast food.

2: You scavenge around for fast food. However, all you see are restaurants that take at least 45 minutes to cook food. You begin to realize just how hungry you are. (Wounded)

Quote from: Dome on September 14, 2011, 03:21:44 am
>I roll on Eternal like a barrel screaming "DO A BARREL ROLL!"

2: You managed to roll, but missed Eternal and landed right into a wall. (Wounded)

Quote from: RavenOfRazgriz on September 14, 2011, 03:33:37 am
-> Use the crater from the explosion as the foundation to build myself a small mineshack/shelter out of the scattered debris.

2(-1): Suddenly, you go around destroying every foundation you can see for miles. However, their occupants are not happy.

Roll to Dodge!
1: While you were busy running away from them, you accidentally ran under one of the foundations you weakened as it collapsed, crushing you. RavenOfRazgriz has lost the game!

Quote from: Twinees on September 14, 2011, 03:40:44 am
>Punch trees with my bare fists in hope to receive cube shaped pieces of wood.

2: you punch the trees. However, you only end up with splinters and hurt hands. (Wounded)

Quote from: Celdia on September 14, 2011, 03:44:59 am
>Summon a minecraft creeper to ruin Raven's building

6(-1): You have summoned a creeper inside Raven's grave. You successfully blow up his corpse along with the rubble on top of him. And you're happy. (+1 Roll)

Quote from: Kokojo on September 14, 2011, 06:48:31 am
> send my cow army to run over the other players, but especially Eternal. (the murderous bastard! He wants hamburgers, il give him hamburgers!)

6: You send your cow army loose to run over everyone! They start stampeding and charging everything in sight, including you!
Everybody must Roll to Dodge to avoid getting stampeded!

Quote from: Kaijyuu on September 14, 2011, 01:41:54 pm
>Go around kicking people in the shins with my "disembodied" leg

4: You managed to run around kicking people in the shins. However, they don't like that, but they can only see a leg.

Quote from: VampragonLord on September 14, 2011, 06:24:57 pm
>hide from all this sparta

6: You must keep this all a secret from Sparta. In fact, this causes you to go destroy Sparta so they will never learn! Too bad the Spartans don't agree with this.

Roll to Dodge!
6: However, you cause the Spartans to destroy themselves in a massive civil war. You feel proud of your accomplishments. (+1 Roll)

Quote from: st4rw4k3r on September 14, 2011, 06:50:39 pm
>Realize that putting pants on hurts. Pants are evil. Look around for something that shows signs of other people living there; a house, tent, city, ect.

5(-1): You realized that pants hurts. You look around but only see the rubble Raven has left in his wake.

Quote from: Winter on September 14, 2011, 09:25:26 pm
> I hop into my 1981 Delorean(the one that can time travel and fly)/if i have one.

6: You've done it! You've not only managed to create a Delorean that can time travel and fly, YOU HAVE FUSED WITH ONE.

You're about to get ran over by stampeding cows! Roll to Dodge!
Eternal248-6: You managed to jump on one of the cows, steer it away from the horde, and cook it into some nice hamburgers to eat!
Dome-2(-1): You attempt to roll out of the way of the cows. However, Whitney's Miltank managed to use Rollout and smash you. Dome has lost the game!
Twinees-4(-1): However, that doesn't stop you from punching out the cows trying to run you over. You managed to get them away from you, but your arms still hurt. (-1 Roll)
Celdia-4(+1): You summon a creeper in front of you to tank the cow army, and manage to blow up a few before scaring off the rest. You have reached new levels of Minecraft God. (+1 Roll)
Kokojo-2: You realized too late that the cows were turning on you, but you managed to get away with your life. (Wounded)
Kaijyuu-1: However, your disembodied leg managed to attract the cows right at you, leaving you unable to dodge the incoming stampede. Kaijyuu has lost the game!
Vampragonlord-6(+1): And just like the Spartans, you managed to get the cows charging at you to suddenly start attacking each other. You think maybe you should become a world leader. (+1 Roll)
st4rw4k3r-6: However, seeing the rubble you managed to jump under some before the cows rushed to where you were. You safely hide in your hole, smiling at your new found knowledge. (+1 Roll)
Winter-1: However, the cows cause you to panic, making you time travel back to the Age of Dinosaurs. And boy, do they hate winter. Winter has lost the game!

st4rw4k3r

September 15, 2011, 01:05:40 am #21 Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 01:09:34 am by st4rw4k3r
> Realize that Holes awesome. And that cows are working along side pants! Screw cows! And Screw pants! Leave the hole away from cows and pants, in search of a less tainted area.

Kaijyuu

>Rise from the grave and haunt the other players
  • Modding version: PSX

Twinees

>Recruits the ghost of Kaijyuu

Dome

>Being an undead of FFT:Plus, I wait until the dead count reaches 0 to resurrect

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Celdia

• Discord username: Celdia#0

Eternal

>Complain to a manager about the wait times.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

VampragonLord

September 15, 2011, 04:56:27 am #27 Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 04:56:59 am by VampragonLord
>Become satan, a very important figure head, and soon to be world leader, as I rolled 6 6 6 in one turn.
15:05   slave: consensual slavery is the best thing ever~

Kokojo

> Summon a healing dice in hope of becoming un-wounded, all while mourning the cows.
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

PX_Timefordeath

Quote from: st4rw4k3r on September 15, 2011, 01:05:40 am
> Realize that Holes awesome. And that cows are working along side pants! Screw cows! And Screw pants! Leave the hole away from cows and pants, in search of a less tainted area.

6: You have searched for a less tainted area. You have searched far and wide. And thus, you find it. Nirvana. Heaven.

Quote from: Kaijyuu on September 15, 2011, 01:19:36 am
>Rise from the grave and haunt the other players

3: You attempt to rise, but you decide it's too much effort

Quote from: Twinees on September 15, 2011, 02:04:26 am
>Recruits the ghost of Kaijyuu

1(-1): You have decided to follow Kaijyuu to the grave. Twinees has lost the game!

Quote from: Dome on September 15, 2011, 02:58:06 am
>Being an undead of FFT:Plus, I wait until the dead count reaches 0 to resurrect

6: You wait. And wait. And somehow, you have revived! Of course, you're undead now, but at least you were lucky enough to not crystalize.

Quote from: Celdia on September 15, 2011, 03:18:02 am
>Learn to fly

1(+1): You attempt to fly. However, you just fall to the ground, breaking all your bones in the progress. (Wounded)

Quote from: Eternal248 on September 15, 2011, 03:51:13 am
>Complain to a manager about the wait times.

3: You complained to a manager about the wait times. It takes you an hour to finally reach the manager, but you managed to speak your thoughts. Then again, that was probably just his answering machine.

Quote from: VampragonLord on September 15, 2011, 04:56:27 am
>Become satan, a very important figure head, and soon to be world leader, as I rolled 6 6 6 in one turn.

1(+1): You have attempted to become Satan. However, one of you must have had your finger a centimeter too low, or overstep by 2 millimeters, but the fusion dance went horribly wrong. And you two got rejected.

Quote from: Kokojo on September 15, 2011, 12:01:50 pm
> Summon a healing dice in hope of becoming un-wounded, all while mourning the cows.

4: You summon up some healing dice and mourn for the cows that have died.

Celdia

>Fix the word parser on this game so it understands the difference between 'learn' and 'attempt'.

Stupid parser, must be some shitty coding in there.

st4rw4k3r

September 16, 2011, 01:36:49 am #31 Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 01:40:20 am by st4rw4k3r
> Realize that this place has neither pants, nor infernal cows. Look for the nearest person, and ask them if there is a leader, or Deity of this amazing place. (If there isn't, I might be the guy to do so :D)

Dome

September 16, 2011, 02:00:44 am #32 Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 11:14:47 am by Dome
>I roll on the ground, looking for a cursed ring, which will give me very powerful stats

st4rw4k3r

Twinees

Dome

RavenOfRazgriz

-> Use Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A Select Start to get myself back into the game with all the ridiculous cheating luxuries the Konami Code provides.

Celdia

Raven, with your luck this game will have the Konami code set up to kill you for using it. You'll be double dead.

Does that mean you'll be a zombie?

Dome

I already am a zombie, and I'm doing just fine