• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

It's a Toady!

Started by Toadychan, February 20, 2011, 09:29:55 am

Toadychan

I might as well go ahead and do this, late though I am!

I'm Megan, but feel free to call me Toady. (Or... any sort of nickname, really; I don't mind.) I am female, and I'll be 21 until August of this year. I love frogs/toads, which you will realize very quickly if you haven't already. I like to play games, I love to read, and I aspire to be a published author. If you ever hear me speak I'll probably annoy the crap out of you because I giggle/laugh waaay too much, so I apologize ahead of time. XD I'm also a pretty shy person outside of text.

I'm not very active on the forums because most of the time I have no idea what to say and I don't like posting if I can't contribute, but I'm on the IRC kind of a lot. So, see you there! o/

Kagebunji

Welcome, Toady! I had no idea you were 20, you look as if you were 18 at most o_0. Well, pleasure is ours, heh.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Toadychan

I wish I was still 20. I'm nearing 22 too fast. Man, I feel old. XD Oh well, being out of my teens actually feels good. Thanks for the welcome, Snuggles! :3

Kagebunji

Oh, 21. I got confused and thought you will be 21 in August. Silly me. Well, you surely don't look like you are 21, so don't feel old :P

Wolfran

Toady I know how you feel. Every year since I was 18 I feel older and older and this year I'll be 20 (again) XD. But one thing always calm me... my older brother is 30 Jajajajaja.
Welcome to FFH were you can do things like...

Toadychan

That's a good way to look at it, Wolfran. XD My oldest brother is in his early 40s now, haha.

Dome

A(nother) nice looking girl here on FFH? HERESY!

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Vanya

February 20, 2011, 07:09:53 pm #7 Last Edit: February 20, 2011, 07:11:05 pm by Vanya
Yeah, Just wait 'til you're a month away from 33 like me. Anyways welcome & good luck with your writing!

Don't worry about cute girls invading, Dome. They don't bite... unless you're lucky. =P
¯\(°_0)/¯

GeneralStrife

Quote from: Dome on February 20, 2011, 07:05:06 pm
A nice looking girl here on FFH? HERESY!

Anything is possible, Dome.
Welcome to FFHOTEL, Toady.

Toadychan

Thanks, all! XD If it's any consolation, Vanya, you don't look your age. :)

VampragonLord

Quote from: Dome on February 20, 2011, 07:05:06 pm
A(nother) nice looking girl here on FFH? HERESY!

we should make a calander!
15:05   slave: consensual slavery is the best thing ever~

Vanya

Quote from: Toadychan on February 20, 2011, 08:47:44 pm
Thanks, all! XD If it's any consolation, Vanya, you don't look your age. :)

That is very sweet of you to say. ^_^
¯\(°_0)/¯

st4rw4k3r

This talk of age makes me wonder who is the youngest, and who might be the eldest.
Any way, welcome toady. :D