• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Re: ALL THE THINGS (ATT: A D&D RPG) - Let's get ready to rumble!

Started by Celdia, November 01, 2011, 06:21:40 am

Randomname

"I have never been to this place before.  So many people!" N'zla looks around, feeling out of place.  "Been wondering, new friends...  How can N'zla repay you all for this life debt?  Shall I serve and follow?"

Ryqoshay

"You c'n repay me by takin' a bath." Yvonne says, floating down by N'zla, to sniff him. "'Cause you stink." She begins to laugh. "We all do, actually. I's been far too long since we 'ad a decent bath! Now, off to the Silver Coin! It's bath time!" She starts to fly in what she believes to be the direction of the inn, but after a few feet, she turns back to the rest of the party. "We di'n' come in this entrance last time... Any a' you guys remember 'ow ta get there?"
Hurry down the chimney tonight.

RavenOfRazgriz

Rhyhorn nods, and begins leading the way, wanting to stow away his cart in the safety of the Inn for the night and rest after hauling it for ALL THE DAYS.  As a trader, he needs to be able to remember things like the layouts of cities, and had been around enough on the previous stay to know his way about.  Soon, soon there would be rest for the rhino... and then the next day, he could hopefully confront the man who wanted the important shiny in Rhyhorn's mouth and begin sorting out the various treasures they had acquired from the cave.

Celdia

Being led by the ever-reliant Rhyhorn, the party easily finds their way back to The Silver Coin unmolested and in-tact. The door to the common room is closed against the evening cold but a cheerful fire can be seen through the front windows along with many customers enjoying an evening meal. The muted sound of music carries through the air, its origin from a halfling bard playing a fiddle inside. From the look of things, some few tables have been cleared aside to create an impromptu dancing area in front of the entertainer where several couples dance energetically to the cheerful ditty.
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

RavenOfRazgriz

Rhyhorn, having lead his friends to the Inn and not being the best with doors, heads off to the side to park ALL THE THINGS in the safety of The Silver Coin's stables.  The entrance through the stables was far easier for the Rhino to make use of anyway, he found out from the last time he was here.

EmmaNigma

"Serve? Debt? Foolish nonsense." Hogarth turns to the Ek and stares intensely at him. "The more the merrier. You help us, we help you, we all drink and fight." With that, the amazonian elf orders a tankard and a pig.
I hope the junkyard a few blocks from here someday burns down, and I hope the rising black smoke carries me far away and I never come back to this town again.

Kalas

"Oh look! Dancing! I'd love to take part but.." She said, looking at her body and clothes, "I definitely need to bathe".

RavenOfRazgriz

Rhyhorn meanders into the bustling hall, seeing his friends getting set up to relax and order food and merriment.  He slips over to the check-in counter before heading over to them, ordering four rooms as-per the usual quota.  He and Nathalie would again share, and Yvonne would share with... somebody, as usual.  Rhyhorn got the feeling it'd also be him with Friend Elia no longer with them.  Sleepover!

Ryqoshay

"Rubber Ducky you're the one!" Yvonne sings her own tune, as if oblivious to halfling's performance. "You make bath time lots of fun!" She flutters over towards the reception desk. "Rubber Ducky I'm awfully fond of you! Bobo bodeo." She notices Rhyhorn has already come from the other way and is leaving the desk with keys. "Rubber Ducky, joy of joy!" The flame fairy drops a familiar bag full of coins, as well as four gold pieces before the stone rhino. "When I squeeze you, you make noise!" She turns quickly and heads towards the bathing area. "Rubber Ducky, you're my very best friend, its true!"

NinjaWeazel

"Please, give my room to N'zla.  i will not be staying here tonight.  I have much to attend to."  Xun bows to his friends.  "I will see you all in the morning, yes.  We go talk to man who hired us then."  The young priest gathers up his red robes and heads for the door, pack and cookpot firmly in hand.

Kalas

Nathalie had gathered her things to together, asking a quiet "where did he go" to the general public for knowledge of Xun's prospective whereabouts before keeping herself comfortably bathed in hot water in the bath room. In the tub, she hummed a slow, somber tune as she closed her eyes and relaxed in the soothing water.

"Ah..." She sighed, tilting her head back, "So..peaceful."

RavenOfRazgriz

Rhyhorn accepts the cash from the fey, and reduces the number of rooms he had reservations set aside for his merry group by one since Xun would not be staying the night.   He smells the delicious pig that Hogarth had ordered being cooked up, but even Rhyhorn wants to just get in some vaguely warm water and relax for a change, so he takes up route for the baths instead.

Ryqoshay

"Every day when I make my way to the tubby" Yvonne finds a cubby hole and quickly shirks her stuff within it. "I find a little fella who's cute and yella and chubby!" Settling down inside, she begins to sew another garment out of the flowers she had picked not far from the city gate. "Rubba dub dubby!" She has no idea what the flowers are, but they're red, and they'll suit her needs. "Rubber Ducky your so fine" Her craftsmanship is poor, but she doesn't expect the thing to last forever anyway. "And I'm lucky that you're mine" It's not like she's looking to sell the thing anyway. "Rubber ducky I'm awfully fond of you!" She continues humming happily as she hastily shoves the needle through the various petals. Moments later, she is satisfied with her work and leaves the cubby in search of an attendant to launder her two garments, mindful to leave a worthwhile tip. Finally free of everything, she scurries over to the main bath, tucks her knees up to her chest and plummets down into the warm water.

RavenOfRazgriz

Rhyhorn, far more tired than the last time he was at the baths, slowly makes his way to a corner of the changing areas and shirks his way out of his saddles, setting them down sloppily but out-of-the-way, resting his chalkboard and other around-the-neck goods on top of them.  Then, bare as the rhino had been born and holding nothing but his big blue ball, the rhino makes his way into the water and sits, closing his eyes and relaxing after a four days' journey and goblin-mauling.

EmmaNigma

Hogarth, not in the mood for revelry, finishes her pig and gets her fill of wine, and marches to her room, sans bath.
I hope the junkyard a few blocks from here someday burns down, and I hope the rising black smoke carries me far away and I never come back to this town again.

Ryqoshay

Yvonne revels in the warmth of the bath long enough to make an average human faint from heat exhaustion. She sings merrily away, ignorant of the strange looks she receives from the other guests. As much as she would love to remain there for the duration of the night, other basic desires must be fulfilled at some point. The grumblings of her stomach signal the end of her bath, so she dries off and heads back to her cubby to retrieve her stuff. Hastily, she dons her newly fashioned flower gown, tosses her pack over her shoulder and shoves her wands between it and her back. Still humming happily, she makes her way back to the dining hall to feast upon whatever delights the Silver Coin has to offer this night. "Hello, Lejun!" she waves to her former employer before selecting a seat.

RavenOfRazgriz

Rhyhorn spends some time in the water, relaxing his weary stone bones for quite a while.  After some time, he climbs out, setting his saddles back in place and heading back to the dining hall.  Finding Yvonne, he places the room keys for everyone other than himself down near her and sets his shiny between his legs a bit to write.  "Rhyhorn tired, go sleep early.  Give others keys please." 

Ryqoshay

"Fan foo!" the flame fey says through the food in her mouth.

RavenOfRazgriz

Rhyhorn nods, erasing his chalkboard and picking up his glowy awesome orb once more before heading off to bed.  Tomorrow looks to be a big day of sorting, trading, dealing with someone who'd want the glowy orb, and other things, so Rhyhorn will need his rest to do so well.

Celdia

Gonna try to get this on track and bring Xavier back into it. 24 hours left to post for end of this day and start of the next morning. Posting ends at 3pm on Friday, January 20th.
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: Celdia#0