• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 09:46:21 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Kagebunji's sprites- Moving on...

Started by Kagebunji, August 04, 2009, 02:29:37 pm

GeneralStrife

He looks like a badass character what is he from?

Kagebunji

He is from Fire Emblem 7, GS. There are really lots of great concepts there. Next character will be Hawkeye, heh.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

GeneralStrife

I've never played any of the fire emblems, guess I should.

mav

Hah, looks like my version is now useless. Great improvements by everyone.

Cheetah

Looks great now, I'm really liking it.
Current Projects:

Lijj

June 14, 2011, 04:09:18 pm #1945 Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 04:11:52 pm by Lijj
Me too, that is a really nice portrait, to get blue hair to work so well is impressive.
  • Modding version: PSX

Kagebunji

Heh, Fire emblem has some really flashy hair colors. I plan to do more of those, next will be Hawkeye, heh. And yes, Team did a great job :3

Lijj

June 15, 2011, 06:04:46 pm #1948 Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 06:05:38 pm by Lijj
I just noticed one minor thing. I felt like his left eye looked too big:

Kagebunji

Oh, you are right about this. Fits much better, thanks for pointing it out, Lijj. Changing avatr is too much work for me now, I will do it tomorrow, lol.

Lijj

thechancellor

Kagebunji, quick question for you. I recall a time where you posted a picture reference for someone trying to make a monster. I believe the pic was a sprite sheet from the game Phantom Brave. I also remember you saying that there were a couple of other games that have monsters who would fit FFT's style. What were those games you were talking about?
Don't really have anything witty or interesting to put here...

Wolfran

I think you are talking about disgaea and makai kiongdom. Those sprites need to change their size and fix them. I have a prinny sheet, if you want to check it Pm me.
Welcome to FFH were you can do things like...

Kagebunji

The most fitting monsters were from Phantom Brave indeed. Makai Kingdom doesn't have all that bad sprites, they dit too. As to Disgaea, they can be hard to made fit, not only cause of the size, but cause of the size too. Other game I recommend checking is La Pucelle Tactics, those sprites have good style, but also some may have hard time fitting in due to size.

MagiusRerecros

Quote from: Kagebunji on June 24, 2011, 04:24:40 pm
As to Disgaea, they can be hard to made fit, not only cause of the size, but cause of the size too.

This is awesome.
Move Zig. For great Justice.

Also, Algus sucks up to level 5 donkey balls.

Kagebunji

Everyone can fuck up, carry along, man.

RandMuadDib

Quote from: Wolfran on June 24, 2011, 03:03:12 pm
I have a prinny sheet

Has this been converted already or is it still in disgaea format?
I will show you the power of SARDIIIIINES!!!!

Wolfran

June 24, 2011, 10:34:32 pm #1958 Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 10:35:57 pm by Wolfran
It's converted, just need someone who will finish it and love it  :mrgreen:. Btw someone could change that whisp thing in dead frames I don't like it anymore.
Welcome to FFH were you can do things like...

RandMuadDib

lol awesome maybe after i finish cactuar i'll take a look at it. i'll need the original spritesheet too, but it'll be a while before i can do anything with it i think.
I will show you the power of SARDIIIIINES!!!!