• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 10:10:43 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Official Sprite Contest: Heroes From Other Worlds

Started by Celdia, September 22, 2012, 11:53:54 am

Twinees

All said posts about Hitler were removed. Furthermore, I have removed the post Kage used to enter Hitler.

As per Rule 8) Submissions need to loosely follow the general competition topic. The Sprite contest is titled: Heroes From Other Worlds, implying that Heroes from a world different to Final Fantasy Tactics. But it also implies Heroes, an anti-hero is not loosely a hero, therefore this, and this alone was the reason why the post regarding Hitler was removed. Furthermore, as stated in the rules, the Darth Vader made by Jon will not be considered as a valid entry.

Seriously guys, this is the second time in a thread, that is supposed to encourage the community to make sprites, where some sort of conflict has occurred. If something happens you don't agree about in the spriting section that you think may cause an issue, send me a pm.
  • Modding version: PSX

GeneralStrife

Er, as an avid star wars fan I need to say that Darth Vader in the end fullfilled the prophecy of the jedi by killing the emperor when he couldn't stand the emperor torturing his son, ergo, vader in the end was the hero..

3lric

GS, don't poke the flame or you will get burned..

Angel

A final update to my Morrigan submission.
Once again, a link to the character.

Very small change to the portrait and standing frames. New frames: 'walking', blocking, and a work-in-progress Soul Fist.

Oh, and stating once again that the female Chemist portrait was used as a reference to get her hair right, just for good measure.
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

Celdia

And there's the cutoff for submissions! Thank you everybody for participating! I'll place a link here and in the News section when I finally get all the entries organized for voting. Good luck!
  • Discord username: Celdia#0