• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:52:39 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

FFT Arena AI Tournament Season 3 Registration

Started by Barren, June 28, 2014, 04:12:24 pm

TristanBeoulve

"There is blood on my hands, how long till it lies on my heart?"

silentkaster

Well, as a note to The Damned, I for one do hope you join. We tested your team in some of the recent streams and it was a good team.

Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with for teams! :D
You've stepped in puddles less shallow than me.

Otabo

Submitted my team.

I finally get to run a setup I've always wanted to try but couldn't because of limits.

Barren

Reminder to everyone that there is 1 week left of registration and so far we have 16 entrees. Lets try to squeeze in some more (preferably up to a even number or a number multiple of 8)
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
You dare cross blades with me?

Reks

Quote from: Barren on July 13, 2014, 04:01:55 pm
Reminder to everyone that there is 1 week left of registration and so far we have 16 entrees. Lets try to squeeze in some more (preferably up to a even number or a number multiple of 8)

I still need to make my team, and I'll see if I can get VireBlaze and Winterfractal to join
  • Discord username: Reks#0128

Barren

Quick update I have extended the deadline to an extra 3 days so that way we can get in enough people in case of a last minute rush of participants

CT5Holy

Finally signed up! Absolutely 0 testing done, so... yeah. Also being hilariously boring cause lazy + hopefully it'll be semi-effective?
Winner of the 1st FFT 1.3 AI Tourney

Zotis

Okay, I got my team in.  I managed to test it a decent amount.  I think it will be effective.  I can't wait to see how they fare.

Reks

I -really- need to get mine done. Expect it later today, Barren~

reinoe

July 20, 2014, 12:23:03 am #29 Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 04:46:46 pm by reinoe
Quote from: reinoe on June 30, 2014, 01:29:34 pm
I made some minor updates to my team.  Hopefully these changes will be exactly what I need to go far.

Primary Palette: #6 Yellow
Secondary Palette: #4 White

Unit 1
Male
Scorpio
Thief
Item
Counter
Two Hands
Fly
Platinum Sword

Twist Headband
Rubber Costume
Angel Ring

Quickening, Steal Heart, Steal Accessory
All Items

Unit 2
Male
Scorpio
Ninja
Basic Skill
Abandon
Attack UP
Move-HP Up
Hidden Knife
Ninja Knife
Green Beret
Power Sleeve
Feather Mantle

Kagesougi
Wish, Throw Stone, Heal, Accumulate

Unit 3
Male
Capricorn
Archer
Punch Art
Projectile Guard
Magic Attack UP
Pilgrimage
Blast Gun
Kaiser Plate
Thief Hat
Black Costume
Setiemson

Arm Aim, Seal Evil, Armor Break, Weapon Break, Hawk's Eye, Execute
Revive, Stigma Magic

Unit 4
Female
Taurus
Time Mage
White Magic
Damage Split
Short Charge
Move MP-Up
Mace Of Zeus

Golden Hairpin
White Robe
Sprint Shoes

Haste 2, Slow 2, Demi 2, Comet, Sinkhole
Cure 3, Cure 4, Raise, Raise 2, Wall, Esuna, Holy

My dreams can come true!

Reks

Quote from: Dokurider on July 20, 2014, 01:10:04 pm
Submitted. Hope I'm not too late. Damn my work schedule.

Nah, Barren had given us a few more days for things like this. Also because not so many HAD submitted teams.

Speaking of, I pulled a derp and wasn't able to yesterday because of an all-nighter. I'll get to it tonight, or so I hope.

Barren

Just a reminder to everyone you got two days left to register or make any changes to your team

DARKANGELUXZ

I need the MemCardGenerator tournament
please

Kurosabes

• Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: Kurosabes#0312

The Damned

(Thanks to Barren for slightly extending the deadline. I had a couple of teams done about a week ago, but I was still on the fence about joining.)

As it is, having surpassed 16 entrants already, there will definitely be at least a couple of byes unless we get up to 32 people, so my joining will no longer be detrimental to tournament organizing. As such, I have just finished sending a team to Barren, though I may send him a different one if I can think of one I like more before the new deadline is surpassed. Given the current equipment and ability restrictions, it's actually rather difficult to make the usual elemental absorb teams I'm used to despite there being no JP cap, so that was part of what held me up as well.

Regardless, I'll make public the teams I don't use anyway given there will be no way to use them otherwise. The opponent teams should be interesting even if I expect a bunch of classes with innates, magic Guns, Quickening and Cursed Ring users still.

Quote from: silentkaster on July 10, 2014, 11:45:38 pm
Well, as a note to The Damned, I for one do hope you join. We tested your team in some of the recent streams and it was a good team.

I actually had to check back in that thread to see what you were talking about since I had intended to delete all my teams before I left, though it looks like I never got around to it. Sigh. Oh well. At least one of my failures proved to be fruitful for once.

Although I haven't gotten around to catching up on anything for various reasons, you and others have my thanks for helping Barren record videos for ARENA, especially in my absence.
"Sorrow cannot be abolished. It is meaningless to try." - FFX's Yunalesca

"Good and evil are relative, but being a dick cannot be allowed." - Oglaf's Thaumaturge in "The Abyss"

"Well, see, the real magic isn't believing in yourself. The real magic is manipulating people by telling them to believe in themselves. The more you believe, the less you check facts."  - Oglaf's Vanka in "Conviction"

Reks

Finally got around to making my team.

I'm probably gonna die, but at least they'll hit hard.

CT5Holy

Winner of the 1st FFT 1.3 AI Tourney

Barren

Everyone I'm going to be running a stream in a few minutes so if anyone wants to get their teams tested the night before the deadline that would be soon from now

Barren

We have 27 entrees as of now. Lets try to get at least 5 more before the deadline tonight!