• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 07:45:28 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Importing sprite issue

Started by Argy, June 23, 2013, 03:22:00 pm

Argy

Hello,

I hope that someone can help me. I have imported the FFT Arena knight into my iso via SHISHI .482 as a bmp. The top half is fine but the part has all lines and no pictures of my knight. This is also true for the white mage as well.
Does anyone know how to overcome rhis problem? Apologies for no uploaded picture.

Cheers Argy
  • Modding version: PSX
Kotetsu Quad Killer!!

Jumza

No pictures make it a hell of a lot more difficult to help, but consider the following.

Hopefully not every sprite appeared like that when you opened it in ShiShi otherwise your image is Borked and you need a new one.

Have you tried importing a vanilla sprite or bmp? One that is ripped from the game? Because it could be something wrong with only those ones you are attempting to import. If this is true, just don't use them or try and find different versions.

If everything is screwed up when you import it, including originals you export then import immediately, try re downloading ShiShi, it's possible that it got messed up somehow while downloading and is totally messed up.

If none of these work, come back with pics please.
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Argy

Hi jumza
It looks like the post by FFM with the white mage, link below

http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=4695.140

Cheers Argy
Kotetsu Quad Killer!!

Jumza

June 24, 2013, 08:43:49 pm #3 Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 08:53:10 pm by Jumza
I have absolutely no idea how to fix that at all.

On the bright side, I do have working versions of both of those sprites!

Here you go

EDIT: Just realized, you asked for the knight didn't you? Silly me, I'll get those in one sec.
EDIT EDIT: There you go Argy!
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Argy

Jumza,

You are a star! Thank you so very much for your work. It is very much appreciated! Can i be a little cheeky? You wouldnt happen to have the female ninja sprite, as that doesnt work either. Also on the FFT ARENA sprite area they dont have time mage. So i was curious to know whether you had it?
Once again, can i reiterate my utmost thanks!
Cheers Argy
Kotetsu Quad Killer!!

Jumza

Anytime Argy  ;)

Argy

Jumza,
Once again, thank you!
Cheers Argy
Kotetsu Quad Killer!!