• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 17, 2024, 06:48:31 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

FFTPatcher's Save and Load Formation

Started by Fatesadvent, January 11, 2009, 12:06:39 am

Fatesadvent

January 11, 2009, 12:06:39 am Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Fatesadvent
I'm new to this, but do we know what these markers in the ENTD do? There's also a blank one in between the two?

Then there's a bunch of markers missing or unknown in the ability section. Anyone know what the boxes under Learn with JP, Action?, Learn on Hit do? There are 5 blanks and 4 unknowns...

Sorry if its been asked and answered before, I did a forum search but couldnt get it.

Skip Sandwich

January 11, 2009, 09:31:50 pm #1 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Skip Sandwich
Save and load formation are used with guest characters, basicly, the two funcitons allow you to have guest characters enter the party, while allowing you to edit thier equipment, jobs and abilitys, but still not control them in battle.
"Dave?  Are you there?"
"Yeah.  I can't get you through the cell now."
"You have to talk through the bratwurst from now on. I'm sorry. I didn't know it would do that."
http://www.johndiesattheend.com