• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:03:48 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

MasterGrand's sprites

Started by MasterGrand, April 27, 2010, 03:41:38 pm

DeadManWalking

Always test out your sprites in game before trying to post them so other people can play 'em.

Kagebunji

Ok Ok, but you need to do this, you be a better spriter if you edite this spirte
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

MasterGrand

Quote from: "DeadManWalking"Always test out your sprites in game before trying to post them so other people can play 'em.

I test it in game no problem .

but i need edite to change something like what said Kagebunji
Let's be together !!

MasterGrand

what about this ?
Let's be together !!

Kagebunji

Better, but the blues are too dark and saturated. Always take colors from other sprites, never do your own. And try to do something with hair, to make it look less like Ramza.

I ask again: FROM WHAT COUNTRY ARE YOU AND WHAT IS YOUR FIRST LANGUAGE?!

MasterGrand

Let's be together !!

Xifanie

Quote from: "Kagebunji"I ask again: FROM WHAT COUNTRY ARE YOU AND WHAT IS YOUR FIRST LANGUAGE?!
Saudi Arabia
And his first language is obviously Arabic
  • Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

MasterGrand

Let's be together !!

MasterGrand

I make sprite  Shadow FF6
Let's be together !!

Kagebunji

This looks good, but you must make it brighter a bit. Also post bigger sprites along with those small you posted.

MasterGrand

Thanks for to support me I do my best to be good sprite  :)
Let's be together !!

SilvasRuin

Wow, that Shadow is really good.  What parts of other sprites did you use?  Or is all of that custom?  I think I recognize part of the arms from somewhere, but I don't recall where...

MasterGrand

I do this arms from my brain

ok Kagebunji , what about this brightens ?
Let's be together !!

Kagebunji

It is great. it is bright enough I think. Good job!

Just remeber to post bigger versions of sprite too.

I can see clearly that you have some slight problems in english language, so if you don't understand some word in english, ask us. We won't kill you for this you know :P

MasterGrand

Thank for your rating and i do my best sprites :D
About english i'm average  but if I have any problem I will ask

Best regards
Let's be together !!

Kagebunji

And remeber to post in PNG's format, Zodiac once said to never post BMP's.

And that is what I mean by sayin "bigger version"

SilvasRuin

Are the color values multiples of 8?  (Or was that 4?)  If they aren't, then the colors will get messed up when put in-game.  I don't think anyone warned you about that yet.  That can mess up an otherwise good sprite.

Cheetah

Take Kagebunji advice Grand. This is a good sprite and the color tones are definitely improved. I wonder if the eyes might get one more pixel, but I think it is also just part of the character tat you can hardly see them.
Current Projects:

Lijj

Mar Habbah friend from Mecca. That shadow looks good, much better than the others yet!
  • Modding version: PSX

MasterGrand

Thanks Lijj ^^
But what did you mean by from mecca ?

I fixed graphics
Let's be together !!