• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:43:24 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Mercenaries: On Hold No Longer!

Started by LastingDawn, February 16, 2010, 02:54:11 am

scatttman

great! mercenaries no longer in hold i like this project a lot : ) good job LD

Barren

i really can't wait for mercenaries to be done. i know it will take while but i can be patient. i remember seeing videos of mercenaries from when it first started but now i'm really getting excited about it. Keep up the good work LD!
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
You dare cross blades with me?

LastingDawn

Thanks for the support! I won't let you down!
"Moment's anger can revert to joy,
sadness can be turned to delight.
A nation destroyed cannot be restored,
the dead brought back to life."

Art of War

Beta & Gretchen Forever!!!!

Gotwald

I am going to try to contribute ideas and such when I can, as I really want to see this projects finished (so much work has been done, and even though it isn't finished it looks amazing!). I can't do any spriting, as I have -999999999% artistic talent, but I will help when I can. Good to see you back LD :)

Edit: you might want to organize things so that the class discussions are in seperate forum, and that the sprites are in another forum... like subforums to keep the clutter down.
-- Attention Citizens, this is the Computer. 2 + 2 now equals 3.9999238849009985. Please recalibrate your equipment.

My youtube Channel
My 1.3 Playthough (Complete)
My Final fantasy I Blind playthrough

LastingDawn

Sprites... yes that is an issue. At first I thought combining the two would make sense but now it just seem counter-intuitive. I will get to that when I get back on Sunday. Thanks for the advice Gotwald and glad to have you aboard!

Art of War

ffta707

I'm going to try to contribute to. I know last time it was up I was a failure, but I know more now, so expect to see more out of me LD.

LastingDawn

Ah, you were new at that time FFTA, besides already your event tool has helped me a fair amount. Though by all means I would be glad to see your ideas.

Art of War

scatttman

sprites not really a big issue im not a very good sprites but i know something about it maybe u have seen my work on the "forbiden" forum, anyway i would like to help on mercenaries but i work better with orders so good luck with the project and if you need some help just pm me

LastingDawn

Not very good at sprites? You revived the original Warder concept from it's base! If you could I would love for you to continue working on the Warder sprite. Though if you'd like something not related to spriting, would you happen to have any skill ideas? (Mainly for Arbalist... they are in sore need of at least 5 more...)

Art of War

ffta707

LD that for real means a lot to me. And I'm so glad it helped:)

DarthPaul

*Salute*

Welcome back Lasting Dawn, may this new dawn be everlasting!
Oh pitiful shadow lost in the darkness, bringing torment and pain to others. Oh damned soul wallowing in your sin, perhaps...it is time to die

ffta707

SilvasRuin

This is fantastic news.  I'm so glad this project is back up and going again.

TRC

huzzah!!!

keep up the great work LD

SolidSnakeDog

Nice! The merceneries ALIVE again!
Go easyer this time...dont want to see u drop off like last time :(

Anyway, im looking foward to it. (Like always)

glasskyut

where i can get the download link??  :cry:
i already download link at 1st page, but not only ppf file inside, but i don't know what it is...  :shock:
it's large file, include your folder2 project (program, sprite, etc) i think ...
when i patch the ppf file, then play it
i can't finish my tutorial, since the game throw out to blank map with no city (i can't go anywhere)

sorry my english bad  :oops:

GeneralStrife

what the hell, you can post here?
*rushes to notify et*

glasskyut

Quote from: GeneralStrife on July 27, 2011, 12:38:56 am
what the hell, you can post here?
*rushes to notify et*

heh?! what wrong man???  :shock:
...errr.... what about my question ?  :cry:

Eternal

The download is rather glitchy anyways.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

glasskyut

that's okay  :roll:
at least i can download ppf files and play the game like other patch :lol:

anyone can help??