• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 30, 2024, 11:10:18 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Damn it, Squeenix!

Started by DaveSW, December 12, 2011, 11:05:47 pm

DaveSW

I just found out that Tonberries are one of the monsters that can join in 13-2.  I will hate that game so damn much, but to have a tonberry in my party?  I can't say no to that.
I am awesome.

GeneralStrife

They are making another -2 game? oh lord...............

Kaijyuu

I heard 10-2 was all around decent (got lots of praise for the battle system iirc), so I dunno about crying foul just yet.

Considering how terrible 13 is already, I can't imagine them doing worse. Unless they take out battles and make everything quick time events, or something ridiculous like that.
  • Modding version: PSX

BladeWolf-FFT

Huh, I'm still stuck trying to get Odin in FFXIII. Though I was surprised to see that my cure+cure tactic worked, well, that was no help when the doom counter reached 0. Besides, I'm not all that good with offensive spells, like Water, Thunder, Fire. I'm better with healing magic.

Oops, was changing the topic here? ^^;
"I am simply just another sellsword, whether or not you believe me is the question." - BladeWolf Hunter, Final Fantasy Tactics Original Character

Dome

What the hell is FF 13?
Didn't the FF series end with 9?

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Joseph Strife

Quote from: Kaijyuu on December 13, 2011, 06:35:20 am
I heard 10-2 was all around decent (got lots of praise for the battle system iirc), so I dunno about crying foul just yet.

Considering how terrible 13 is already, I can't imagine them doing worse. Unless they take out battles and make everything quick time events, or something ridiculous like that.

This and...
Quote from: Dome on December 13, 2011, 10:06:11 am
What the hell is FF 13?
Didn't the FF series end with 9?

This. You guys said everything
Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

Dominic NY18

I still haven't finished 13, so I won't really be checking for this any time soon anyway.

Eternal

Famitsu have FFXIII-2 a 40/40 for what it's worth, but I hear it gave Modern Warfare 3 a 39/40, so...
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

MountainDew~

MW3 in no way, shape, or form deserved a 39. I can see giving it a 30 as a STRETCH.  I liked FFXIII, I wasn't a huge fan of how fast paced the battles could be, feeling like it lost some of its luster and some things were rushed, but all in all it was a pretty good game.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
  • Discord username: Holographic #1363

Eternal

"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"

BladeWolf-FFT

Wow, Chocobo theme rock version much? Nice link Eternal. ^^

Damn, so many Final Fantasy games that I started, and never got around to finishing.
"I am simply just another sellsword, whether or not you believe me is the question." - BladeWolf Hunter, Final Fantasy Tactics Original Character

Eternal

Just saw XIII-2's ending. Mind = Blown.

RandMuadDib

I take it you have no intention of actually playing the game then, eternal?
I will show you the power of SARDIIIIINES!!!!

Eternal

I already have it pre-ordered from ages ago when I sold off a ton of my old games.