• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:46:10 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

[OLD] KoI's Sprite Thread

Started by Kagebunji, October 13, 2010, 12:19:51 pm

Kagebunji

I forgot about the BMP.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Archael

Very cool sprite gj man! 10/10

Kagebunji

Since Asmo said that Warrior port needs to be redone, I did some c/p and here we go.

Archael

I like them both, I'm fine with whichever one you guys want

2nd one looks sexy

Kagebunji

Here is the spr file with new portrait.

Kagebunji

Female Cadet is done. If anyone could link me to Zod's palette editor(I lost it again...) I would do a demo, thanks in advance. Palettes and portrait is done too.

Archael

I dislike female cadet portrait

looks like a young boy!

in the sprite her hair isn't THAT short... give her a little more behind the ears

Kagebunji

Ok, so here you go, young girl this time.

Archael

much better

I dislike those bangs (the hair on her forehead) though

something's weird... maybe make it more round / have more shape?

it's looking ALOT better now though, gj

Kagebunji

Uh, I don't really feel like doing this, I fear I might screw this up(wich is likely to happen). I used Smash's Monica as base, she worked pretty good I guess. Zod thinks the hair is too sharp, so I will upload new version soon.

Archael

yeah, I agree with zodiack (magick!) something's up with the front of the hair

Kagebunji

Nope, Arch, Zod meant other part of hair, the one I added, I made the cut in there too deep. Newer version:(colors got screwed up a bit, don't mind this though)

Archael

Good! (will look better once colors get fixed)

Kagebunji

Ok, here is fixed BMP with everything as it is supposed to be. Btw, after testing in-game, I realized that the part of hair I just fixed wil be covered by HP/MP part, and I doubt Cadet will have some grand role in storyline, oh well.

Kagebunji

And here is the demo, gonna put it in the bracket now too.

Archael

is it possible to have someone look at the face? there is seriously something up with the face and eyes

something is very off... I don't think Smash's "Monica" is a very good base, she just looks like a church-boy right now

ask Asmo and Zodiac about this port and see what they think

Kagebunji

I can try and reshape the eyes a bit. I dunno if I will be able to change whole face, but I can try.

Kagebunji

Here is Werewolf with all the palettes and portrait. I thought about giving it to NT too, but I won't submit it yet. TBH, this sprite would be used only here and in KoI, since every other patches are dead.

Archael

Want me to make a job(s) for it?

Kagebunji

Sure. If you don't mind sharing this with Newtype. Let me say it again, I won't submit it till NT or KoI is out, and besides no other patch will use it(other than lolpatches that die).