• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 19, 2024, 06:43:38 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Change unit deployed

Started by claris, April 05, 2011, 11:41:21 pm

claris

how to change maximum unit to deployed? for example some mission only have 4 characters to deploy, i want to change it all  into 10 characters can deploy for each battle.

Eternal

To change the number of units deployable per battle, you'll need to use the Attack.out editor and CDMage. With CDMage, extract Attack.out from the FFT ISO, and edit it with the Attack.out editor. That said, there is a sprite limit in place, and I believe the max number of sprite types you can have on a map before it glitches is 8. So you're best to keep the party limit to 4-5.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

claris

April 08, 2011, 12:13:57 am #2 Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 12:15:08 am by claris
Quote from: Eternal248 on April 06, 2011, 12:15:29 am
To change the number of units deployable per battle, you'll need to use the Attack.out editor and CDMage. With CDMage, extract Attack.out from the FFT ISO, and edit it with the Attack.out editor. That said, there is a sprite limit in place, and I believe the max number of sprite types you can have on a map before it glitches is 8. So you're best to keep the party limit to 4-5.

i didn't find it in my iso, i use PSP iso not PSX iso, how to find Attack.out in PSP FFT war of the lion iso ?

Somus Aran

May 17, 2011, 03:59:45 pm #3 Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 04:00:51 pm by Somus Aran
Sadly,the PSP iso doesn't have the Attack.out editor