• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

RTF Chapter 1 Bug Reports

Started by Jumza, May 26, 2023, 03:35:44 pm

DanCo01

I am using duckstation with latest update i have patched the rom and downloaded from your official release page and i cannot get past the title screen everything freezes
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
  • Discord username: DanCo01

Jumza

Quote from: DanCo01 on June 15, 2023, 10:10:57 amI am using duckstation with latest update i have patched the rom and downloaded from your official release page and i cannot get past the title screen everything freezes

I saw in the download topic that you changed some settings that fixed this, mind listing what you changed in case other people have the same issue?
  • Modding version: PSX
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Khoki

hi. This worked with duckstation( Windows10 PC). and i was excited to play this with the retroarch installed on my retrohandheld(miyoo mini+) so i copied the file i patched that worked with duckstation, but sadly this did not work at all.
the core used is PCSX ReArmed and the bios used is psxonpsp660.bin. is there anything i am missing? anyways, ill hold off on playing this wonderful mod on my handheld and just play it on my PC for now. im open for any help as im not really that familiar with tweaking device/emulator settings i just follow mostly what's on the internet/videos. Thanks
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Jumza

Unfortunately I am not well equipped to help with Emulator troubleshooting! I hope someone else can help you out
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Khoki

Quote from: Jumza on July 28, 2023, 02:44:44 pmUnfortunately I am not well equipped to help with Emulator troubleshooting! I hope someone else can help you out

hello I managed to make it work on my retro handheld haha.
i only got a free time recently and got it to boot and play. i will now have a blast with this while traveling. thanks for this excellent mod. will definitely wait for your next work.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Jumza

This is sick as hell!! I'd love to hear more about this set up, super cool