• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 12:39:20 pm

Roll to dodge!

Started by Kokojo, September 09, 2014, 12:19:08 am

Kokojo

Oh my oh you cannot know how much I want your roll to be a 1, Ryqo.

Also, Ronin, feel free to join in ;-)

> Gain the power to erase reality
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

Ryqoshay

October 16, 2014, 08:20:31 pm #221 Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 08:25:51 pm by Ryqoshay
Awuuu... sadistic meany... >.<
Hurry down the chimney tonight.

TristanBeoulve

Just to clarify, when I mentioned a red wedding, that was a Game of Thrones reference.
"There is blood on my hands, how long till it lies on my heart?"

Ryqoshay

Ryqo-Ry still prefers pink. And purple.

Vaan

I got it, GeorgeRRBeoulve. I was just hoping some continuity on the song;

I like Blue, Red, Black and White.
"    One of these days I'll fly an airship of my own. I'll be a sky pirate, free to go where I will.    ,,
   ~ Vaan

Ryqoshay

Now don't get me wrong, I still adore red. It's the color of love after all. And love is awesome. Cheers for the love!

And it reminds me of a particular redhead with whom I may be a bit obsessed...

Vaan

I wonder who *thinks hardly while looking at famous monuments like eiffel tower, statue of liberty, then turning around to the fourth wall and saying "Hmmm"*
"    One of these days I'll fly an airship of my own. I'll be a sky pirate, free to go where I will.    ,,
   ~ Vaan

rrs_kai

October 18, 2014, 12:48:58 am #227 Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 01:45:26 am by rrs_kai
Quote from: Kokojo on October 09, 2014, 10:07:52 pm
You sucessfully avoid imploding from a fray of information, and begin powering up in your true form... the spamlord. (+1 hp)

Kikojo can you add this to my player panel....rra_kai: +1hp

I'll add a roll to this post sometime later....oh yeah, you wanted more context right :twisted:

*edit*

Ryqo you're such a bad girl...BAAD GIRL!!

Ryqo on the foreground:
heart meading, ice cream loving, dragon befriending, love spreading, nuclear-core calming, dog mesmerizing, cutsie amicable girl who adores pink

Ryqo on the background:
bunny blowing, murderer of a mother of two who is evily scheming to take over my world
oh the irony...behind the oh so cutesy pink little girl is the vehement, cunning, purple slayer of world -> misterss Ryqo

I, Sir RRS_KAI, overlord of the wonderworld, knight in shining armour, take an oath to reveal the true colour of of Ryqo-ry so that this world may know what love truly means [actually my position as overlord is at stake :evil:]

>cast quicken on Ryqoshay so that she beging aging quickly and becomes an old hag
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Ryqoshay

October 18, 2014, 04:04:59 am #228 Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 07:44:29 am by Ryqoshay
Older Ryqo-Ry:

rrs_kai

Quote from: Ryqoshay on October 18, 2014, 04:04:59 am
Older Ryqo-Ry:

Ryqo, whatever anime/manga that is you keep using, seems to be quite the long running series (i could be wrong).
Anyway back to topic

RRS_KAI: I pledge my oath on this holy sword, come what may I shan't falter; thou shall be vanquished evil colour-changing witch

Ryqoshay

Awuuu... Little Ryqo-Ry isn't evil. Her Love Power is merely on the fritz in this strange world. Besides, we only hurt the ones we love... let Ryqo love you...

Also, the series is Love Live and it regrettably only has two seasons, two manga series, five PV's, an OVA, two games, a tour of live concerts, several hundred tracks of music, and an ever expanding supply of fan works. And I love it. A lot.

Kokojo

Time to roll!

--------------
Quote from: Dome on October 16, 2014, 03:52:37 am
>Use elixir on myself to heal the wounds

Your roll : 5

You use the elixir and it completly heals your wounds. Plus, you find a dwarf in the bottle that gives you a great battleaxe because you saved him. (+1 to next attack).

Quote from: Rufio on October 16, 2014, 08:19:52 am
>Join a zombie horde

Your roll : 4

You join a zombie horde. It's Michael Jackson's zombie horde from the thriller thriller. You are now in great shape your dancing moves and you've got plenty of friends. (+1 to dance moves)

Quote from: TristanBeoulve on October 16, 2014, 02:10:24 pm
>Attempt to return to life, using Vaan as a sacrifice

You do return to life, but die instantly afterwards.

Quote from: Vaan on October 16, 2014, 02:16:26 pm
> Use Souleater on rrs_kai's Wonder

You sucesfully attack rrs_kai's Wonder!....

Wonder must ROLL TO DODGE!

Wonder evades the attack, since it has no soul.

Quote from: Ryqoshay on October 16, 2014, 04:54:43 pm
>["Super Happy Love Ryqo Adoption Family Expansion!"]

You twirl around while chanting your spell, and suddently the sons are yours, accompagning you in your journey for love and caring all over the world. Truly you are blessed to have them and they are blessed to have you! They even change their names in order to support your love. They fashion you a macaroni picture with this text under it.
''Ryqo-mom! This is our love in noodle form, may it help you love the bad people ~nyan & nyan''

Holding the paper, you feel it's power. (+1 to next roll)

Quote from: Kokojo on October 16, 2014, 08:15:33 pm
> Gain the power to erase reality

Your roll : 2 CMON I WANT TO PLAY TOO Q_Q

That booger in your nose is still not gone and you continue to dig.

Quote from: rrs_kai on October 18, 2014, 12:48:58 am
>cast quicken on Ryqoshay so that she beging aging quickly and becomes an old hag

Your roll : 1

You instead cast slow on her, so that she may stop aging slowly and stay a young lady. She does just that and she's all perky and charged up.

Quote from: Dycedarg Elder Brother
>"Super Happy Love Ryqo Adoption Family Expansion!"

Your roll : 1 Bwahahhaha! One chance on 7 and then one chance on 6. This is amazing. I get the roll that Ryqo could't roll because of her immunity to 1 this turns. Bwahahahahaha!!

You instead cast ''Ultra sad hate rejection family destroyer'' and with one lighthing stab to the heart, kill the two of Ryqoshay's brand new sons with extreme prejudice. You them stampede on the corpse while frowning.Less NPCs to deal with. Perfect.

Quote from: Wonder
>Be built some more (d10)

You remove 5 counters from your ''being built'' form.

Dome: Cannot roll a 0, +1 to next attack.
Ryqoshay: Giant dog companion(+1 to all attacks), Cannot roll a 1 or 2 for the next turn, +1 to next roll
bcrobert: +2 to next attack
Vaan: Airship, Hates Tristan (+1 to attacks vs Tristans), Magic gem (+ 1 on all RTDs)
Eternal : -1 to next roll
Kokojo :
Rufio: Is a zombie, +1 to attack rolls, is in a MJ's zombie horde, +1 to dance moves
rrs_kai : Has a mixing bowl that's nasty,Has a Wonder, 2hp, If you include FUSRODAH in your roll, it'll get +1, once.
Çachagrei : Sleepwalking, +2 to next ''Ressurect'' roll
Jumza :
Barba :Dead
Artmicion: Dead
TristanBeoulve: Dead

MC Nail : Innactive for now.
Dycerdarg's Elder brother, copies one action per turn at random.
Wonder : Wins the game for RRS_Kai in 81 turns. (2 hp) Now is the alter ego of RRS_Kai, and produces cookies, being built SUPER fast(D10)

Kokojo

> Summon meteor in order to cause mayhem and death all over the world.

Ryqoshay

Oh... oh dear... it would seem a certain elder brother is in desperate need of love...

rrs_kai

October 19, 2014, 05:04:18 am #234 Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 05:13:36 am by rrs_kai
Quote from: Kokojo on October 19, 2014, 02:18:59 am
> Summon meteor in order to cause mayhem and death all over the world.

This kokojo, this is it. THIS is what you should have been doing from the start....mercilessly raining the world with meteors while eating cookies and laughing. pfff......who needs logic.

Sage Tellah would have been so proud of you

Kokojo please add this to the player panel
rrs_kai: the spamlord (+1 hp)

RRS_KAI: The light from the lady is true, thou art purified. What a mistake to question the lady's sanctity. I must cast aside my distaste of witches and turn toward the oncoming disaster.
I bow to thee holy lady, lend me thy hand and together we shall put Kokojo to justice for the planned assassination of your (Ryqo's) two new sons.

>cast Meteor Impact EX on Kokojo
this world is mine. I am the OVERLORD :twisted:, become my loyal vassel or do prinny labour for 20hrs a day.

Rufio

[Zombie inner monologue]  These new guys are pretty cool and all.  Dancing is fun.  Rick seems angry that he cant do the sideways walk properly since I ate the arm that is supposed to go in front of his face.  Oh well, he'll get over it.  What I really think this dance troupe horde needs is more racial diversity.

>Dance my way into a Werewolf den and convince them to join the dance horde.

TableTop Adventures Demo is out.
Try it out and let me know how to make it better.

Dome

*Sees Kokojo trying to summon meteor*
Kokojo must be stopped
No matter the cost
>Charge Kokojo with reckless abadon

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Jumza

>Punch rrs_kai's wonder

Ryqo you're signature's static is creeping me out a little :P
  • Modding version: PSX
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Ryqoshay

Quote from: Jumza on October 19, 2014, 12:58:24 pm
Ryqo you're signature's static is creeping me out a little :P

It looks fine to me... ^_^

Also I'll have a post up hopefully later tonight.

Kokojo

Quote from: rrs_kai on October 19, 2014, 05:04:18 am

Kokojo please add this to the player panel
rrs_kai: the spamlord (+1 hp)

rrs_kai : Has a mixing bowl that's nasty,Has a Wonder, 2hp, If you include FUSRODAH in your roll, it'll get +1, once.

IT'S BEEN HERE SINCE THE FIRST TIME DOOD.