• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 10:55:36 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Roll to dodge!

Started by Kokojo, September 09, 2014, 12:19:08 am

rrs_kai

Quote from: Vaan on October 15, 2014, 11:56:34 am
You totally ruined it, kai, im pretty sure ryqo would continue the song with me. Now you shall die in this war.

haha Ryqo's love thingy is working....you're already singing
the world will soon be mine
I will be OVERLORD

also, thanks @Choto if you're referring to my portrait :P
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Ryqoshay

C'est la vie. I'm sure the song is stuck in everyone's mind now anyway. After all, it's far more than just a passing craze...
Hurry down the chimney tonight.

Vaan

Quote from: Ryqoshay on October 15, 2014, 02:45:25 pm
After all, it's far more than just a passing craze...

Its because it means no worries for the rest of your days...
"    One of these days I'll fly an airship of my own. I'll be a sky pirate, free to go where I will.    ,,
   ~ Vaan

Ryqoshay

I can't speak for everyone, but based on your replies, Vaan, I think I can safely say that it's our problem free philosophy...

TristanBeoulve

So, these are now wartimes........
would anyone be interested in a wedding associated with the color red?
:twisted:
"There is blood on my hands, how long till it lies on my heart?"

Vaan

Well Tristan, perhaps Ryqo wouldnt be interested, why when she was a young warthog...
"    One of these days I'll fly an airship of my own. I'll be a sky pirate, free to go where I will.    ,,
   ~ Vaan

Ryqoshay

When I was a young warthog? I always thought I was more like a puma...

Also, Ryqo-Ry loves red! Especially lightish red, aka pink! And a wedding you say? Are you and Vaan getting hitched? ^_^

Vaan

That shipping isnt real, ryqo.
   ~ Vaan

Ryqoshay

Vaan

And this is my

Your headcanon is invalid.
   ~ Vaan

Ryqoshay

Kokojo

October 16, 2014, 02:14:26 am #211 Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 02:20:14 am by Kokojo
Time to roll!
Im technicly a mod, and man do I love ecchi.
--------------
Quote from: Dome on October 12, 2014, 04:32:47 am
>Cast "Tag-team Seal Evil" together with Dycedarg Elder brother against Rufio the Zombie

Your roll : 6

You cast the spell with Dycerdarh Elder brother, but unfortunately, the beauty of your action turned Dycedarg Elder brother into a mime, and he used Seal evil on you while you casted it on Rufio! And technicly, a spamlord is evil. (DEB will now copy a random action each turn)

Rufio must ROLL TO DODGE the seal evil!
Your roll: 4

Rufio parades the Seal evil by ligthly going from one side to the other.

Dome must ROLL TO DODGE the seal evil!
Your roll: 3

Dome gets hit by a bit of the seal evil, most likely on his squiggly-spooch, and thus is damaged (Wounded for 2 turns)

Quote from: Vaan on October 12, 2014, 09:31:20 am
> [Use Decoy on TristanBeoulve so he becomes the target of everyone]

Your roll : 1 (+1) = 2

You instead pick your nose with ferocity.

Quote from: TristanBeoulve on October 12, 2014, 04:05:37 pm
>Stab Vann in the neck because he's a pain in my ass!

Your roll : 2 (+1) = 3

You sucessfully swing at Vaan to stab him in the neck, however, you forgot how stabbing felt, and doing it puts you in a daze. (-1 to next roll) This is not a special condition. A special condtion would be like +1 to all rolls involving a jackal, or ''death sentence''.

Vaan must ROLL TO DODGE the stab!
Your roll : 6 (+1) = 7

Vaan uses his newly develloped mind powers to destroy the knife in mid air, and instantly teleports it in Vaan's abdomen, doing tremendous damage that was not avoidable. Tristan is wounded for 2 turns.

Quote from: Ryqoshay on October 12, 2014, 04:08:13 pm
>["Love or Loved 2 Super Recharging Love Ryqo Bullet of Love!"]

Man I love how you react to tragedy...*ahem* Totally not going to influence what I tell you in the result. Totally.
Your roll : 5

You shoot the NPC in the stomach, splattering organs left and right and instantly killing the mother of two sons. However, the leftover blood soon conglomerates and forms a love-ball of love that enters your body, filling your powers up to the brim of saturation. You instantly use a bit of it to calm the two sons. You feel super-powered up! (Cannot roll a 1 or 2 for the next 2 turns.)

Quote from: Kokojo on October 12, 2014, 07:20:59 pm
> Stab Ryqo in the love.

Your roll : 2

You pick your nose, looking at Vaan.

Quote from: rrs_kai on October 13, 2014, 12:51:56 pm
>world domination

More contextplz.
Your roll : 6

You instantly gain control over the world. It's over.
...Well, you're now responsible for everything, and you must take care of every little thing. But being the lord of everyone besides the other player has it's advantages, and your Wonder time now decreases by a D10 per turn, starting now. We need to build more houses to get more Villagers.

[/quote]
Quote from: Jumza on October 13, 2014, 04:53:41 pm
>Get god friend to grab Tristan Beoulve in one hand, Vaan in the other, and smack them together!

Your roll :4

You order your god friend to attack the two at the same time!

Tristan must ROLL TO DODGE the smackening!
Your roll : 3 (-1) = 2

Tristan gets hit by the incomming Vaan. Vaan hits him in the squiggly-spooch.
As Tristan gets tossed to the ground, injured again, he mutters to Vaan...''I hate you''.

Tristan has DIED

Vaan must ROLL TO DODGE the smackening!
Your roll : 3 (+1) = 4

Vaan simply decides to travel his way into Tristan by one half of the distance, then one half of that half, then half that quarter, and thus never truly reaching Tristan, while Tristan is hit by him. Quantum theory and stuff I guess.

Quote from: Wonder
>Get built

Your roll : 9
You gain 9 turns to your wondercounter.

Dome: Cannot roll a 0, Wounded for 2 turns,
Ryqoshay: Giant dog companion(+1 to all attacks), Cannot roll a 1 or 2 for the next 2 turns.
bcrobert: +2 to next attack
Vaan: Airship, Hates Tristan (+1 to attacks vs Tristans), Magic gem (+ 1 on all RTDs)
Eternal : -1 to next roll
Kokojo :
Rufio: Is a zombie, +1 to attack rolls
rrs_kai : Has a mixing bowl that's nasty,Has a Wonder, 2hp, If you include FUSRODAH in your roll, it'll get +1, once.
Çachagrei : Sleepwalking, +2 to next ''Ressurect'' roll
Jumza :
Barba :Dead
Artmicion: Dead
TristanBeoulve: Dead

MC Nail : Innactive for now.
Dycerdarg's Elder brother, copies one action per turn at random.
Wonder : Wins the game for RRS_Kai in 86 turns. (2 hp) Now is the alter ego of RRS_Kai, and produces cookies, being built SUPER fast(D10)
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

Ryqoshay

Dome

>Use elixir on myself to heal the wounds

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Ronin1984

1) You'd think that guy would be happier to show off his canon penis. Did you see his face? lol

2) I thought ecchi was basically taking hentai and making it PG-13 for the mildly self-loathing folks who don't want to face up to themselves.

3) I'd totally join this game but its too far along.....but I've been laughing my butt off reading it! :)
"History does not repeat itself but it often does rhyme." -Mark Twain

Rufio

[Zombie inner monologue] mmmmm delicious arm.  hope he didn't need this.  oh great.  his KAAARRRRALLL moans have changed to ARRRRRRRRRRMMMMM.  I need new friends.

>Join a zombie horde

TableTop Adventures Demo is out.
Try it out and let me know how to make it better.

Vaan

Quote from: Ronin1984 on October 16, 2014, 05:55:52 am
1) You'd think that guy would be happier to show off his canon penis. Did you see his face? lol

3) I'd totally join this game but its too far along.....but I've been laughing my butt off reading it! :)

1- Well Ian Hecox is serious because Cannon Penis is some real shit yo.
3- You have to join, now my biggest enemy is dead and Rufio is back, shit is getting more real than the Cannon Penis......yo.
   ~ Vaan

TristanBeoulve

>Attempt to return to life, using Vaan as a sacrifice
"There is blood on my hands, how long till it lies on my heart?"

Vaan

That booger is out of my way, now i can finally eliminate this wonder.

> Use Souleater on rrs_kai's Wonder
   ~ Vaan

Ryqoshay

Previously on Super Idol Ryqo-Ry's Happy Bouncy Love Smile Theater: Roll to Dodge Edition:

The heart shaped projectile flew true on course and struck its target directly where Ryqoshay had aimed. However, instead of making the young woman fall in love with the idol, it exploded her from within and splattered crimson gore everywhere. Ryqo stared, aghast, at the horror scene before her. Her eyes moved to the adorable weapon in her hand, then back to the bloody mess, then back to the gun. What. Just. Happened?

As the confused girl continued to stare blankly, some of the blood began to collect into a heart shaped ball in the air. Upon completion, it began to float towards her. Ryqo blinked and her eyes refocused on the object closing in. "Wait!" she cried, holding out her hands to defend herself.  "No! Not like this!" The beating, pulsating pseudo-organ did not even so much as slow its progress as it slid wetly through her fingers. "Not like..." Her voice was cut off as the blood entered her mouth. It tasted horri... good...

Powerful...

"Ehe..." Ryqo's face contorted for a moment as a strange grin crossed it. Though unconventional, and undesired, there was no question Ryqo's power had been restored as she opened her eyes and her normal smile returned.

Memories flashed as the woman's essence was absorbed into her.

Sons...

She swiftly located the two boys in question and began to comfort them. "Ryqo-Ryqo-Ry!" she sang to them. "Ryqo-Ry will take care of you now!" she declared hugging them close.

And now on to today's episode:

>["Super Happy Love Ryqo Adoption Family Expansion!"]