• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 07:52:13 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Roll to dodge!

Started by Kokojo, September 09, 2014, 12:19:08 am

Vaan

> [Use Decoy on TristanBeoulve so he becomes the target of everyone]
"    One of these days I'll fly an airship of my own. I'll be a sky pirate, free to go where I will.    ,,
   ~ Vaan

TristanBeoulve

>Stab Vann in the neck because he's a pain in my ass!
:twisted:
"There is blood on my hands, how long till it lies on my heart?"

Ryqoshay

October 12, 2014, 04:08:13 pm #182 Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 02:13:58 pm by Ryqoshay
Previously on Super Idol Ryqo-Ry's Happy Bouncy Love Smile Theater: Roll to Dodge Edition:

"Frown Some More Ultra Hate Ryqo Sadness Maker!" Ryqoshay declared and immediately clamped a hand over her mouth. Where had that come from? That was not the ability she had intended to cast, in fact, it was quite the opposite. Her vision blurred and she attempted to blink away the distortion. Something was very wrong.

A plaintive cry caught her attention and she looked down. Life was rapidly draining from the candle at her feet. "Oh no! No!" Ryqo cried. "What have I done?!" She fell to her knees.

"Sadness has no escape." The candle moaned as it pulled a gun from the aether.

"Wait! Stop!" Ryqo reached forward in an attempt to grab the weapon. It was too late and the trigger was pulled. She watched in horror as wax sprayed out over the ground and the flame of life was extinguished. "No~~~~!" the girl wailed and began to sob pathetically while an incredulous NPC looked on.

This wasn't fair. This wasn't how things were supposed to happen. Something was very wrong with this world. Love was waning and with it, her power. If things did not change soon, all hope would be lost and everyone would be plunged into a bottomless void of despair.

But all hope was not lost.

Not completely.

Not yet.

Things could still be set right.

Ryqo ceased her water works and dragged her sleeve across her eyes to dry her tears. She drew a long breath and held it for a moment before releasing it. "Alright." she said, standing up. "No more wasting time. If this world is to be saved, I must maintain my resolve." She balled her hand into a fist and beat it against her chest confidently. "But first..."

And now on to today's episode:

Ryqo needed to recharge her power, as it was clearly near depletion, if the candle incident was any indication. She turns with a smile towards the NPC near her. Perfect. Making her fall in love with her was the perfect way to recharge herself.

Pulling out her Love Gun, she takes careful aim.
>["Love or Loved 2 Super Recharging Love Ryqo Bullet of Love!"]
Hurry down the chimney tonight.

Kokojo

> Stab Ryqo in the love.
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

Vaan

"    One of these days I'll fly an airship of my own. I'll be a sky pirate, free to go where I will.    ,,
   ~ Vaan

Ryqoshay

Noo~! Not the Kokoro!

She's too cute! No hurting of the Kokoro!

rrs_kai

Quote from: Kokojo on October 12, 2014, 02:39:05 am
You find and feed the dragon with your cookie. It suddently melt saying something about an allergy to cookies. As he dies, you find his hearth and decide to eat it because... fun.
You gain the dragon power of FUSRODAH. (If you include FUSRODAH in your roll, it'll get +1, once)
Your roll : 2(-1) = 1

if the dragon's dead how come its still an NPC...dead NPC's revieve :|? whatever -_-
FUSRODAH is FUSOYA?

Quote from: Ryqoshay on October 12, 2014, 04:08:13 pm
"No more wasting time. If this world is to be saved, I must maintain my resolve."

today's roll
>world domination
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Choto

Jumza

>Get god friend to grab Tristan Beoulve in one hand, Vaan in the other, and smack them together!
  • Modding version: PSX
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Kokojo

I simply din't remove it from the list, I forgot.

Vaan

Quote from: Jumza on October 13, 2014, 04:53:41 pm
>Get god friend to grab Tristan Beoulve in one hand, Vaan in the other, and smack them together!

If that gets a 1 and we become friends holding hands this will be funny.
   ~ Vaan

Ryqoshay

Yes! Yes! That is the spirit! Spread the friendship and love! Happiness for everyone!

Vaan

Ryqo, Love and Peace already exists for that, this is a battle for your life.
   ~ Vaan

Ryqoshay

October 13, 2014, 11:55:55 pm #193 Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 02:20:45 pm by Ryqoshay
Be that as it may, there exists innumerable methods by which one may emerge from battle victorious.

War, however, never changes.

TristanBeoulve

Quote from: Ryqoshay on October 13, 2014, 11:55:55 pm
War, however, never changes.

YES! A fallout fan! I thought I was forever alone..... (Elric, shush.)
"There is blood on my hands, how long till it lies on my heart?"

Kokojo

Il have to roll tomorrow at about this hour. Gomen.

Ryqoshay

Hakuna matata, my good sir. Hope your hand is feeling better.

Vaan

Quote from: Ryqoshay on October 15, 2014, 03:18:34 am
Hakuna matata, my good sir.

Hakuna Matata, what a wonderful phrase
   ~ Vaan

rrs_kai

Quote from: Vaan on October 15, 2014, 08:16:44 am
Hakuna Matata, what a wonderful phrase

when I dominate this world all of you will be forced to become my loyal vassels :twisted:
timon and pumba will be my ministers and our national anthem will be hakuna matata....sing till you can sing no more, and sing more after that.
haa hahahahaha :twisted:
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Vaan

You totally ruined it, kai, im pretty sure ryqo would continue the song with me. Now you shall die in this war.
   ~ Vaan