• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 10:09:11 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Roll to dodge!

Started by Kokojo, September 09, 2014, 12:19:08 am

Vaan

> [Summon Cúchulainn to poison the rrs_kai's Wonder]

While im dealing with Tristan i cant allow that Wonder to screw me up

Also im pretty sure Rufio's friend is yelling "KAAAAAARRRRRRRLLLLL" because of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
"    One of these days I'll fly an airship of my own. I'll be a sky pirate, free to go where I will.    ,,
   ~ Vaan

Rufio

Quote from: Dome on September 27, 2014, 04:58:54 am
You silly...
Think about it:

There's a 50% the World will break. Isn't it funny?

I understand, I'm saying you have a 50% chance to create a pair-of-docks.  Which I guess means you are creating a dock.

TableTop Adventures Demo is out.
Try it out and let me know how to make it better.

TristanBeoulve

>use a spell that makes me get an automatic 6 next turn
"There is blood on my hands, how long till it lies on my heart?"

Ryqoshay

Previously on Super Idol Ryqo-Ry's Happy Bouncy Love Smile Theater: Roll to Dodge Edition:

Shenron gathered his power to grant Ryqoshay's wish when suddenly there was a brilliant flash. Ryqo squeezed her eyes shut and held an arm in front of her face in a vain attempt to shield herself from the glare. After a moment or two, she opened her eyes and blinked. "Shenron?" she asked the empty space before her. The dragon was gone. "Ice cream?" No response. "Awuuu...." she began to pout, perhaps a bit over dramatically.

Ryqoshay a voice resounded within her mind. She glanced about to locate its source. Be it ice cream you truly desire, the power to obtain it resides within you. It has all along. She nodded in acknowledgment. So long as you desire to make others smile, your Love Power can do anything!

"I understand." Ryqo said, placing a hand on her chest. "I have the power." She smiled as she felt the Love flowing through her. "I can do anything!" She declared as she opened her eyes and prepared herself for what lay ahead.

And now on to today's episode:

Ryqo spreads her arms wide and yells
>["Sugar And Spice And All Things Ice Cream For Everyone That's What Happiness Is Made Of Love Ryqo Delicious Smiling Confectionery Conjure!"]
Hurry down the chimney tonight.

Vaan

Quote from: Ryqoshay on September 27, 2014, 12:13:45 pm

You should stop making such long posts, i dont even read em anymore :v
"    One of these days I'll fly an airship of my own. I'll be a sky pirate, free to go where I will.    ,,
   ~ Vaan

TristanBeoulve

Quote from: Vaan on September 27, 2014, 12:26:00 pm

Come on, man... I think they're fun  :)
"There is blood on my hands, how long till it lies on my heart?"

Ryqoshay

Dwaaa... they're arguing again... so cu~te

Vaan

That ship is not sailing ryqo, it doesnt exist.
   ~ Vaan

Kokojo

I find them hillarious, it's fun to see someone invested in this silly game. The only thing that bothers me is the Capitalisation in the ''actions''.
It's really nice to read.
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

Vaan

Perhaps its just me, but i feel lazy to read so many posts including her giant posts.

Also its not a silly game anymore, its real deal since it has been moved to RP Forum.
   ~ Vaan

Ryqoshay

Don't take RP too seriously, you'll never get out of it alive... or was that life? Wait...

rrs_kai

I felt lazy at first but they're fun to read......besides free ice cream :twisted:

Quote from: Vaan on September 27, 2014, 01:40:17 pm
Perhaps its just me, but i feel lazy to read so many posts including her giant posts.

Also its not a silly game anymore, its real deal since it has been moved to RP Forum.

Its not silly anymore :(? Now I actually have to think?........now that's boring, but wait, is ice cream still free? one more before the thinking begins
(is RP role-playing?)

Quote from: Ryqoshay on September 27, 2014, 01:44:40 pm
Don't take RP too seriously, you'll never get out of it alive... or was that life? Wait...

its......its.......its pokemon
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Vaan

IF YOU DIE IN THE GAME YOU DIE IN REAL LIFE!
   ~ Vaan

Çachagrei

>Try to ressurect Barba in my dreams with a spoon and some grass.

Jumza

Everyone defend Ryqo's honor and kill Vaan!

Glad I'm not the only one that loves reading the long posts :P
  • Modding version: PSX
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Ryqoshay

Awww... that's sweet, but little Ryqo-Ry isn't worth fighting over. Vaan is allowed to dislike my posts. Besides, if you all kill him, then who will I ship with Tristan? Captain Ryqo needs her ships!

LLS NicoMaki is still my flagship though.

Vaan

Ryqo is not that i hate you or your posts, its just my lazyness that is against it. Also lets kill jumza, he stole a dragon and that's a crime.
And there is no ship here besides my airship.

PS: I would totes fight for ryqo cuz she's to kawaii to die in the game.
   ~ Vaan

Dome

I still consider this a spam game
I couldn't care less if it's in RP now

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Jumza

Quote from: Vaan on September 27, 2014, 06:30:05 pm
Also lets kill jumza, he stole a dragon and that's a crime.

But I'm already dead!
  • Modding version: PSX
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Vaan

Who said i was talking about the game, Jumza?
   ~ Vaan