• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

SpaceStation 13 Mafia GAME OVER >MAFIA WIN<

Started by PX_Timefordeath, February 28, 2011, 01:32:52 am

Aquilae

MOD: Seven days seems much too long, could you make it shorter?
:gay:

st4rw4k3r

FAT!
Your calling me FAT!

I'm the right size for my age and hight thank you very much.
(6 Foot 2)

Puts Aquilae on the:
People I don't like list.

st4rw4k3r

Eternal

Agreed, a week seems like too long. 3-4 days, maybe?
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

st4rw4k3r

PX_Timefordeath

And thus, nobody got lynched. So, to keep my interest in keeping this game up, it is now NIGHT 1! Everybody who can, send me your night actions within 48 hours. If I don't have it in time, then it'll be extended another 24. And please do it with haste.

PX_Timefordeath

March 05, 2011, 12:01:27 am #46 Last Edit: March 05, 2011, 12:03:12 am by PX_Timefordeath
Have you guys had a nice rest? Unfortunately, it seems one of you didn't make it through the night.

Shade, the Vanilla Townie has died in his sleep last night!

It is now DAY 2.

Votecount: Day 2 Edition

Not Voting:  Eternal, Kill_Bones, Aquilae, Scearcely, st4rw4k3r, Celdia

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Town is now in MyLo (Mislynch and lose)

Day 2 ends in 96 hours, or 4 days.

Aquilae

Someone else is dead? *face turns pale*

I'll be... in my room if you guys need me. Also, you sh-should probably try to figure out who did it... before... before...

AHHH THEY'RE COMING!!!!! *runs and hides under desk*

st4rw4k3r

Starts writing something down on a piece of paper.
"Well, from what I see here, they are attacking us at night. When our guard is down the most."
"Both the two in command are dead, leaving us bumbling chickens."

"We need to figure out who is/are the killer(s)."
"We need to check everyones alibi."
"I am going to start a full investigation to solve this fucking crap."

"Scearcely, we know the least about you, what were you doing last night?"
"And Aquilae, why jump to hide so fast, if you don't have anything to hide?"

Celdia

Mislynch and lose: Damned if you do and damned if you don't.

Fuck it.

##Vote: Celdia
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

Scearcely

look, throwing out wild accusations will solve nothing,  everyone dispersed for the night as you well know, none of us have alibis(unless there was a um... romantic interlude).  I spent the night as I always do, some reading, and some gaming. 

I find that keeping to myself is by far the safest action, since no one is in my confidence, no one can approach under seeming friendship

still and all, anyone who boxes their cats OBVIOUSLY can't be trusted:

##vote: st4rw4ker

Eternal

There's something very suspicious about a man who wants to be away from the crime scene- and from everyone else.

##vote: Aquilae
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Aquilae

I find it outrageous that you're picking on a quiet crewmember such as Scearcely, star! >=(

I will bring this matter up with the others... after I can get out from under my desk.

##vote: st4rw4ker

Kill_Bones

I wouldn't be throwing out random votes guys, we're at mislynch and lose! We have to think about this logically.

The deceased Shade's only vote was for st4r. And now he's dead.

That seem suspicious to anyone else? 

##Vote: St4rw4ker

Full credit to Mayhem over at RPGuild for my sig

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."  

-Abraham Lincoln

Quote from: Dome on February 19, 2011, 04:36:46 am
Sorry Eternal, I don't have balls....

Celdia

Well I'm no Priest, so let's see if I should hang for my choice.

##Unvote

Also those Mako blue eyes freak me out, man...

##Vote: st4rw4k3r

PX_Timefordeath

Derp, it's pseudo mylo, meaning you guys get 1 more night and pray the doctor saves the day.

st4rw4k3r was a Vanilla Townie!

Votecount the lazy edition

st4rw4k3r (4) : Scearcely, Aquilae, Kill_Bones, Celdia
Aquilae (1) : Eternal248

Send in your actions, it might be your last.

PX_Timefordeath

March 07, 2011, 08:04:22 pm #56 Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 08:05:30 pm by PX_Timefordeath

As the night came to a close, the alarm sounded off. Suddenly, a voice came from the speakers attached to the walls.

"Congratulations everybody, it appears that the escape shuttle has just arrived. Please head over there in an orderly fashion."

And so, everybody who was alive walked to the right ovary (lol Spacestation 13 map is a vagina) and waited for the doors to open. Everybody except

Scearcely, who was a Vanilla Townie!

Celdia and Eternal immediately noticed the missing Scearcely, and looked at Kill_Bones. Then they realized the blood on his hands. Suddenly,

Aquilae, the Mafia Goon,

stabbed

Celdia, the Town Cop,

in the lung. Watching her body collapse into spasms,

Eternal, the Town Doctor,

went to her and attempted to apply first aid. However, before he reached her,

Kill_Bones, the other Mafia Goon,

then proceeded to stab Eternal in the leg, leaving him on the ground. Then he proceeded to stab him in the heart, leaving Eternal dead. Suddenly, the doors to the escape shuttle opened to a blinding light, to reveal a wizard in some dry cleaned wizard robes.

"Congratulations on your perfect victory, you two. You have deserved this win. And thus, now go to sleep."

Suddenly, bolts of lightning came down and stuck both Aquilae and Kill_Bones dead. Celdia, seeing all this, used her dying breaths to pull out her gun and aim at the wizard. However, with her finger on the trigger, she breathed her last breath and died.

Scum win! Scum win! Scum win! Scum win! Scum win!

Night 1 actions:
Aquilae: Kill Shade
Celdia: Cop Shade
Eternal: Protect Aquilae

Night 2 actions:
Kill_Bones: Kill Scearcely
Celdia: Cop Eternal
Eternal: Protect Kill_Bones (lol)

Game is now open for post game discussion

Here's the scum quicktopic
http://www.quicktopic.com/45/H/3xmGArFyHcx

st4rw4k3r

Dammit Eternal!
    Eternal: Protect Kill_Bones

Celdia

Good god. Well at least it was PAINFULLY obvious no one was talking about the game outside of the thread. What a spectacular loss. Hooray for confusing the hell out of the scum for a bit with a self-vote though. That there was a reaction to it somewhere is priceless to me.

Aquilae