• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 02:58:15 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

To anyone who is making a title...

Started by DarkShade, February 16, 2012, 08:44:35 pm

DarkShade

You can use this, I edited the logo of FFT so now when you make a title you can use paint and copy this to the image you want as title screen.
Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here

Vanya

• Modding version: Other/Unknown
¯\(°_0)/¯

DarkShade

Quote from: Vanya on February 16, 2012, 09:17:28 pm
Oh. Cool. That's a time saver.

Yes it is a time saver. just wanted to help out the community, but it's only good for light pictures. Also the opening area you can put your mod's name their.
Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here

Lijj

It's only a time saver if you aren't too picky because the way it was made .. it looks like it's been blurred.
  • Modding version: PSX

Xifanie

From my point of view it should simply be redone in SVG
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

DarkShade

I didn't make it from scratch, I got a actual logo of it and deleted most of the background so it can be copied. Also if you make it completely black it up to you if you really want to do it i sort of like the other colors being like shades.
Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here

Jon

Run it through Graphics Gale, change the amount of colors down to 2, should be "pure" white and black, problem solved.
There ain't no gettin' offa this train we on!

Vanya

February 17, 2012, 01:59:16 pm #8 Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 02:35:01 pm by Vanya
Hell, I could run it through the Game Maker image editor and alpha blend the lighter colors.

Here. This aught to look good no matter what you paste it over assuming your editor supports pngs with alpha channels.
¯\(°_0)/¯

Jon

Graphics Gale is saying DarkShade's post has 1269 colors in that pic, which is odd since its mainly black and white. Here is a 2 color version which is more or less what Vanya already did but with a white background. Only black and white.

Xifanie

Highjacking this thread with my vectorized version.

Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)

Lijj

Oh my, it so.. so fresh and so clean- ¢lean 

Vanya

¯\(°_0)/¯

Jon

That's pretty good Xif, could you make a smaller version too though? I think its bigger than the screen atm haha.

Xifanie

It's vertorized, no matter how big or small you resize it to, it will always look flawless.

3lric

Jon

I'm guessing to edit it you'll need either Adobe Illustrator or InDesign.

Jon