• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:13:37 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Hello

Started by DarthPaul, August 27, 2011, 03:53:00 am

DarthPaul

I guess it's about time that I returned. I don't know why I left, but I'm sure there was a reason.

Hello to all the old faces, and a belated welcome to anyone who joined after I went AWOL.

I'm back in business, and will spend the next month catching up on what I've missed until my new computer has been built. Then I shal continue to fulfill the only role I ever actually did any good at while here. Play-testing. I guess that sums up this post.
Oh pitiful shadow lost in the darkness, bringing torment and pain to others. Oh damned soul wallowing in your sin, perhaps...it is time to die

Wiz

Nice to have you aboard once again and nice to meet you \o

JC, 5402 posts, you've sure posted a lot :P
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Dome

Yeah, in spam xD
Welcome back DP

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Joseph Strife

Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

Celdia

Welcome back, DP. You'll certainly have your hands full play-testing all the stuff that's in development now. ^_^
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

GeneralStrife

WB DP.
Wiz....really? Hurr durr v2?

MysticKnightFF5

Hey Darth Paul! You seem to be slightly different :3
Oh, yeah, I'm Luna.
*waves*

Wiz

August 27, 2011, 04:59:20 pm #7 Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 05:00:24 pm by Wiz
Quote from: GeneralStrife on August 27, 2011, 04:35:22 pm
WB DP.
Wiz....really? Hurr durr v2?

E199-E203

Pick your flavor ^_^

Quote from: Dunkelritter Luna on August 27, 2011, 04:50:17 pm
Oh, yeah, I'm Luna.

Show us your boobs :D

GeneralStrife

Wiz

Cheetah

Nice to see you back DarthPaul.
Current Projects:

MysticKnightFF5

Quote from: GeneralStrife on August 27, 2011, 06:45:39 pm
That is a dude wiz.

Why does everybody go after me like this?
Seriously, even worse, the moment I go after somebody, Eternal goes fucking batshit crazy on me!

Eternal

C'mon guys, things like this are why there wasn't an Introduction forum before. This topic isn't about Luna, it's about welcoming DP back. This isn't Spam, afterall.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

MysticKnightFF5

So Darth Paul ... are you a sithlord?

DarthPaul

August 30, 2011, 07:59:44 pm #14 Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 08:00:20 pm by DarthPaul
Now now, Dome, to be fair to me only 42.5% of my posts are in the Spam subboard.

As for everyone else thanks for the warm welcome Also hello LunaTek, not so much Sith Lord as White Knight(so I've been told...a lot).
Oh pitiful shadow lost in the darkness, bringing torment and pain to others. Oh damned soul wallowing in your sin, perhaps...it is time to die

MysticKnightFF5

<333
Yup, a white knight indeeed! ^_^ ~<3