• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 03:17:54 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Reason i havent been around much

Started by SentinalBlade, April 24, 2010, 09:21:09 pm

SentinalBlade

Car wreck. got the staples taken out friday
had surgery on c6 and c7 plates on my neck

dun remember what happened that caused the crash, but im told there was another driver going the wrong way on teh road, and i went offroad to avoid him(he was going 80 miles an hour)

WARNING:::: Last two pictures are gross looking, they are of my neck.

And sorry i didnt bother to shrink the pictures....but its making me sick to stay on the net any longer

VampragonLord

Reason you posted such large pictures.
Reason we care about this topic.
15:05   slave: consensual slavery is the best thing ever~

Eternal

April 24, 2010, 10:13:15 pm #2 Last Edit: April 24, 2010, 10:23:03 pm by Eternal248
Have a little bit of empathy, CC. Come on now, that's uncalled for.

I'm wishing you the best, SB!
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Ryu

Quote from: "VampragonLord"Reason you posted such large pictures.

Stupid bitch. Read the fucking topic.

-------------------------------------------

Good to know you're alright SB! You seem to have the worst luck... and another excuse to add to the collection. lol ^_^

Kokojo

Damn sb.... Each time I hear about you you almost die!

Cmon, you'll survive ANYTHING.
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

Mari

It's good you're getting up and running!

Those wounds don't actually look too bad considering how the car looks!

Seeya when you're back to top shape, person I don't know!
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
As the puppeteer pulls His strings,
The fragile doll spreads Her wings.
To dance a ballet as He directs
That is the Curse of the Marionette.

Controlled by a hand far, far above,
Forbidden to care, forbidden to love.
Forever shall She mime what She cannot know,
Until the day She loses her illusory glow.

Propped up on a stilt where wine once stood,
The Marionette is, once more, only wood.
Her glossy eyes have lost their shine,
Her silken hair, turned to twine.

What a fate awaits the poor little doll,
Who dances and runs but cannot stand at all.
And the puppeteer is applauded at the end of every show,
But the audience's joyous response the doll can never know.

I am but a doll on an endless stage,
Dancing for others whilst I slowly age.
My puppeteer sits far above,
Hiding His face behind a white glove.

And when I have aged to nothing but wood,
I will be tucked away in a closet where a doll once stood.
Then, as I gather dust and the world passes by,
I will be forgotten by the vast, blue sky.

SentinalBlade

Quote from: "VampragonLord"Reason you posted such large pictures.
Reason we care about this topic.

Ive been here two years, back when the site was (wwww.auritech.com), so i have been around long enough to see you post around, and i have had the respect to read all of your post/topics before replying, even when they were in the new projects forum. you have no reason to harbor ill will towards me, and this isnt spam, so either read the full topic before posting a reply, or dont post.

At least, thats how zodiac deemed it was to be(SPAM POSTS IN THE SPAM)  after everyone was raising post counts with one or two word posts like "lol" or "looks good" when he removed the introduction forums....

sorry, for some reason i felt the need to bring up my seniority here, since so many new people have joined since i have left.

HI ALL NEW PEOPLE!!!!

EDIT::
Quote from: "Kokojo"Damn sb.... Each time I hear about you you almost die!

Cmon, you'll survive ANYTHING.

Coudlnt forget to reply to koko.
yea, i just cant keep away from hospitals it seems :P been in the hospital at least 30 times, with tons of diseases and injuries....and by all means i should be dead from that car wreck...but i come out with a gash in the head, and a broken rib(other then my neck, obviously)....im a walkin fucking medical marvel =D

it figures how this happens THE DAY before me and my fiancee were supposed to go on a cruise with my family to the bahamas. the crash happened on the 7th

VampragonLord

point still remains, spoiler tag is one click, you were well enough to reply to my post, and ignored the "dont stretch page".

As much as it stinks you were in a crash,  youre still well enough to wander onto the internet and gripe about it.

In the time it took you to post the pictures here and go "not well enough to shrink", you could have just as easliy uploaded them anywhere else, and spoiler tagged them.

And guys, you misunderstand, sure i feel bad hes hurt and was in a wreck, i get it, but hes either too hurt to post, and shouldnt be posting at all at the moment and should wait til he is better before he explains it, or hes NOT too injured to post, in which case he could have made the additional 3 seconds of effort.

philsov

WELCOME back TO FFH, WHERE ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE!

Glad to see you're still coherant brother SB, can't wait for ya to come back full time.

As for the completely totaled car... they tear it up trying to get you or is that just that way from the accident? O.o
Just another rebel plotting rebellion.

Kagebunji

Don't care about vamp, SB, she loves to spam everywhere.

Your car is a mess, thank god you aren't heh.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Xifanie

Quote from: "VampragonLord"And guys, you misunderstand, sure i feel bad hes hurt and was in a wreck, i get it, but hes either too hurt to post, and shouldnt be posting at all at the moment and should wait til he is better before he explains it, or hes NOT too injured to post, in which case he could have made the additional 3 seconds of effort.
Have you ever been to the hospital or severely injured? It's not constantly party time. We you can do something you just do it because it's a fucking boredom to stay in bed during the whole day.

I don't usually go for public warnings, but Vamp this is your first and final warning; I've seen enough spam/flame posts from you in other sections. Why you want to provoke Mari so badly is beyond me.

SB is a way older member than you are, and maybe than you will ever be; show him some respect dammit. He has also proved himself to have much more skills than a lot of people here.

Quote from: "SentinalBlade"yea, i just cant keep away from hospitals it seems :P been in the hospital at least 30 times, with tons of diseases and injuries....and by all means i should be dead from that car wreck...but i come out with a gash in the head, and a broken rib(other then my neck, obviously)....im a walkin fucking medical marvel =D
Physical immortality and biological immortality are two different things; you could've seriously died there! Look at the fucking car. Sure they cut it a bit to get you out, but it's like you had a MP Switch car shield that took over 9000 damage.
..Maybe the airbag helped a bit too.
  • Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

SolidSnakeDog

You were lucky man.
My dad got a accident too lately. He got hit so hard that he actually ejected form his car. (May actually be a good thing...if he did not he would have died)
Sadly, even after 6 mouths he still can't walk normally.(Most of his bones in the right leg was broken...) Aslo he seems to have a minor case amnesia since that accident. (Can't rembermer stuff,sometimes foget what he was saying and other things.)

To VampragonLord : ...i take that you (Or your family) never got a accident yet, so you probably don't know how hard it is unless it hapend to you.

VampragonLord

actually i was just in a massive car wreck back in september, it wasnt QUITE on the same scale but my mom had a massive concussion, and almost died, along with my clavicle being snapped, and i dont even get the good grace of forgetting it.  i just didnt go make a topic on the forum cause, really, why would i?

Some car ran a red light, we smashed into their side, kicked them up onto the curb, spun off and smashed into the face of a truck. Sure its not as "pretty" as SBs, but that didnt change the bruises and concussion my mom got, or my inability to use my right arm for 4 monthes.

@zodiac, mari knows i call her creepy more out of affection, and she does the same to me.

SolidSnakeDog

Quote from: "VampragonLord"actually i was just in a massive car wreck back in september, it wasnt QUITE on the same scale but my mom had a massive concussion, and almost died, along with my clavicle being snapped, and i dont even get the good grace of forgetting it.  i just didnt go make a topic on the forum cause, really, why would i?

Some car ran a red light, we smashed into their side, kicked them up onto the curb, spun off and smashed into the face of a truck. Sure its not as "pretty" as SBs, but that didnt change the bruises and concussion my mom got, or my inability to use my right arm for 4 monthes.

The worst thing about it is you are not the one that caused the accident,  but an other moron who hapened to be in an hurry.

*i just didnt go make a topic on the forum cause, really, why would i?*

Hmm. Actually have to agree on that one.
But still, some people will want to talk about em openly, and some people don't even want to talk about it.
If someone do talk about it, just don't flame that person.
No i am not pointing this at you, but at anyone who comment, should just talk about it/share or not posting anything at all if you don't really care about it.

Still...if this was posted in an other site, im sure this would get flamed to death...the internet is an harsh world.

philsov

Quote from: "VampragonLord"actually i was just in a massive car wreck back in september,  i just didnt go make a topic on the forum cause, really, why would i?

Because you registered on this site Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:26 am.
Just another rebel plotting rebellion.

VampragonLord

Quote from: "philsov"
Quote from: "VampragonLord"actually i was just in a massive car wreck back in september,  i just didnt go make a topic on the forum cause, really, why would i?

Because you registered on this site Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:26 am.
and i regained the use of my arm in december. doesnt change the fact that i didnt bother making a topic in other forums i frequent.

Its nothing personal against you SB, seriously, it really sucks that that happened, and sorry if youre offended my issue is with the post itself, a) it generally doesnt belong on the interent b) if its really that major that you feel the need to post about it on the internet, just a short informative post is plenty (this happened, this is how long itll take to recover, this is the damages etc) c) we don't need gigantic pictures 2x the size of my screen of your car being totaled, and especially not of your injuries at a point blank range in high def without a spoiler tag to put them under. Any time anyone goes to simply see a new post in this topic, they get to scroll through all those pictures again.

If some new kid had made a topic almost exactly like this one, you guys wouldnt be all "up in arms" about it, and you know it.

Samuraiblackbelt

but a new guy has no reason to post a topic like this because no one really cares about him or why he's gone
<JoZ> I'm not Wiz. Even if I were, I wouldn't be narcissistic enough to go under an alt and comment on my own team.

PGF: "You are ignoring this user. Click to see their post."

Kaijyuu

Dudes (and dudettes). Calm down. We're here, talking in this forum, to have fun, right? Stop whining, all of you.

I doubt mr. SB posted this to get sympathy or attention. He just posted it because it's a big thing that happened recently in his life and wanted to talk about it. Is that so bad?
The rest of you, whupideedoo how many posts SB has or how long he's been here. No need to defend him from what you deem to be insults. I'm certain he's capable of that if he feels offended.

Now, let's get back to partying, ok?
/hands out TaBs to everyone
  • Modding version: PSX

SilvasRuin

Woah, I'm glad to hear you weren't hurt any worse than you were.  That wreck looked nasty.  I hope you can recover quickly.

Zypher

We never had much interaction but from what I gathered from browsing the forums  and older topics you seem to be quite stubborn in making this site a better place SB

glad that stubbornness makes you a survivor as well

hope you and whoever else was involved make a good and full recovery
Doing a lolhaxx playthrough of WotL 1.3